Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beaytifulsmile58@googlemail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

beaytifulsmile58@googlemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:12 pm

Email received:

Hey,

If possible, dedicate a couple of minutes of your time to study this email. Were you in search of a girl or a wife? If that is so, I'm going to be incredibly grateful to connect with you. Allow me to mail you my shot to help you to see how I look. I'm a brunette. I have a home in Belarus, it is likely you heard about it. My name is Ladunia. Currently I am thirty one years old. I want to get to know a partner with whom I will be completely happy or leastwise turned out to be a very good friend. I'm not researching for fun and games. I'd prefer a trustworthy partnership with an honest and dependable man. My soul and heart free at this instant, need another person to plug this void. Inform me regarding yourself, what is your age, where do you live? And in addition, you need to mail me a photo of yourself.

Please be sure to respond to my personal mail box if you are intrigued beaytifulsmile58@googlemail.com

With gratitude

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO zbvmmbs30.wtt.netvigator.com) ([218.102.23.44])
Reply-To: beaytifulsmile58@googlemail.com
To:
Message-ID: <1746437141.62318826.1570776648640.JavaMail.zimbra@netvigator.com>
Subject: Hi to you. Glad to date with you
X-Originating-IP: [172.16.12.199]
X-Mailer: Zimbra 8.7.1_GA_1670 (zclient/8.7.1_GA_1670)

Originating IP: 218.102.23.44
Originating ISP: Hkt Limited
Country of Origin: Hong Kong

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.