Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robinford4u@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robinford4u@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Form received 2019-10-31 10:21:08

What name did the scammer use?:
ROBIN FORD

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Trulyasian

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Email

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
FB

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
robinford4u@gmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+15856283177
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York
Attachments
1 (4)_irxxdk.jpg
1 (10)_mmy0jx.jpg
6889_4os0e4.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: robinford4u@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:50 pm

The stolen pictures were previously reported online while being used in other romance scams. The real owner of the stolen pictures is gay and the images are stolen from his social accounts online.

Additional email address used:
robinfordd@gmail.com
robinfordc@gmail.com

Additional stolen pictures used:

Fake profile used on Facebook:

fakefb.JPG

Robin Ford
Lives in Baltimore, Maryland
From Baltimore, Maryland
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:53 pm

Type of messages sent to victims:

I will not hesitate to tell you more about me dear

My name is Robin Ford, I am an Petroleum Engineer, from this company called Chevron Corporation Limited

I have been in search of a life partner, when reviewing your photo on the dating site I decide to send you a message by email because I feel you will be the virtuous woman ... a mature woman who knows what love is about and Know when your Couple deserves your attention and love.

I was born on August 6, 1972, (DOB) I am 45 years old, I am from the city of Baltimore, Maryland, United States, dark brown hair, gray eyes, smiling face, and 5 feet 11 inches tall and 90 kg .. I I got married and lost a few years ago, Since then I am single. I have a 13-year-old son, Maxwell, but he doesn't stay with me, he's in Washington school and is attended by his aunt.

I am the only child of my late parents, I have no brothers.

I want to reveal myself because I think I want to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth to inform you about me. If telling him the truth will make him leave, leave it that way ... I want him to see all the facts now that we are about to start, to see him later ... I am a transparent person and I believe in transparency, I don't hide anything from myself for your.

I have matured to have a wonderful and wonderful family that I dream of, I have not committed to any relationship since I lost my first love, ... I don't have a girlfriend now ... but still thank God that made me The possible things by his grace.

What men need is a woman who becomes homely, loyal and respectful and the man respectfully respects and loves a god who fears his home, I really know that the internet is not a safe place to choose a wife or life partner. I'm very afraid of being here,

Regardless of what I know, God will also make it possible for me to satisfy my heart's desire, for me it has become a great burden to look for a life partner. I don't care if you have children. I will accept them because I really love children, if you can give me true love and I will correspond with true love.

Coming to you is not for selfish reason or for your beauty or whatever, but because I feel you will be the woman of virtues, one that will matter a lot to her children, family and husband, who fear and have a meek Christian mind from the heart A person who will be mine and be ready to grow old with me, a serious relationship. I love my son Maxwell very well and I know that you always care about the hospitality of mankind. I want you to take Maxwell, my son, as your own son. Be a good step for him if we ever get married and I know there is nothing impossible for God.

Distance and age will not be a barrier, today's world has become a global village

If God allows the desire of our heart, I promise you that I will worry about you with the best of my knowledge as my wife and your family, I hate divorce and I never want to experience it, a man, a woman is nice and better.

I'm sorry I wrote you a lot, my second email won't be as big as this one, you know I was trying to reveal myself to you.

I have to stop here; Please do not hesitate to answer me and ask me any questions you have to ask. I forget less because the nature of my work I am not always online or CHAT I am a busy person, please try to understand me, but I hope we will talk to the camera one day, and you will see me and I will also see you, but I will make sure of dropping the mail every day before or after my work time because I am busy at work, may the good lord guide and protect you, take good care of you and your family

My likes are: swimming, watching sites, reading novels, traveling, listening to sweet stories, football, country music, watching movies, I am a good kisser. I am a Catholic Christian

My dislike is: lies, traps, hatred, insult, lack of seriousness, scolding, talkative, disrespect. I don't smoke, I drink occasionally,

Take care of yourself while I wish you much love and care God bless you

To consider

Robin Ford
Maryland
U.S
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:56 pm

Good morning my queen xxx
How are you and your family?
I hope you are very well, I thank you once again for finding time to answer my email,
I want to tell you that in each relationship the most important thing is to be serious, both partners,

All I want from a woman is LOVE, a good woman with a good heart and love,

I know very well that we just met online, but sometimes God always does things as he wants.

I never believed love at first sight until I saw your photos on the dating site, the instinct in me tells me that you are a nice and lovely lady

Seriously, I'm very serious on my side and I want you to be serious with me, God knows why I have those feelings, but first of all, I want to go to your country to see you face to face during my vacation

Good Morning My Queen xxx
Happy weekend my love, how are you doing and your health honey? hope everything is nice and wonderfully well with you, with due respect and fear of god,
As a distance relationship I want to let you know how serious I am for you to know that am not here to lament only for love, but to show you that I truly love you.

Am sacrificing a lot for this relationship and God knows how much I value you, despite the distance, cultures & tradition I give my love to you, I say thank you once again and god bless you for me and give us the heart to love care for each other more,

Am really glad and happy that at the end i met someone who cares for me think about me at the other side of the world when i need it most, that's why i said i will fly to meet you in no distance time,
I want to hold your hand look at your loving charming eyes, hug you and whisper to your ear and say (I LOVE U) I want to show you how serious I am I made little shopping at the Mall yesterday evening, 1. send me your real name (2) Home or office address (3) Your mobile number,
I bought flower & Sexy lingerie's free size for you yesterday & a perfume called Victoria secret- Amber Romance & Carolina Herrera, I want to send them to you honey that is my lovely flower gift, 1 Gucci ladies bag, and full set make up kits & Powder by MAC

I want to show you how serious I am over this relationship
What i need is a life partner who cares for love, a woman who want to settle down and have a nice and wonderful family together with me, that is my ambition and hope that God will give it to us, we are no longer kids we are matured i respect your maturity and appearance in the picture i want to respect you for being the woman of my choice my heart desire my love and my angel, i have nothing to say than to say YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MY HEART.

How I wish I could bring down the rainbow write your name and pull it back to the sky just to show the world how much I love you, take a very wonderful care of yourself, have fun and smile got to be there soon my love
Regard

Your Loving Husband To Be
Robin Ford
Maryland
U.S

Some of the stolen pictures sent with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:00 pm

Good Morning My Lovely xxx
Honey how are you today and your family? i got your information i will send the items tomorrow Sunday
Honey i just want to ask you where do you think we can spend our honey moon if we get married?
Are we getting married to your country or should we do it in Maryland here?

Hope we will do medical check-up? Before the court marriage, just to clear your conscience about me medically?

What nature of wedding do you like? Simple wedding? or Luxury Wedding? Please i would like to know,
The engagement party, should it be at 5 star hotels or at your house? Staying in a hotel could be more expensive right?, if I buy house there under your name such could be better & the house will still be our own, it's an investment honey,

What do you think? I feel paying for three months in a hotel could be more expensive right; I need your suggestion and Ideas please
We are preparing for an offshore trip again, do you know about rig? I went to the office yesterday and get a
little deep cut from iron shaft at my index finger, where I was arranging things to be used at the rig in the vessel, the cut was little deep and it bleeds' I took analgesic medicine the bleeding stopped but the pains is much...how i wish your here

Honey we have to talk about our sexual life, as i don't want to hide it for you, am the type of person that love to satisfy my wife all the time on bed, I like sex and i enjoy it with my wife, Am the type that can do anything on bed to satisfy my wife sexual urge and make her reach her orgasm before i can xxx, sex is one of the things that makes marriage and relationship looks stronger,

When i say i can do anything on bed to satisfy you, i mean yes i can do anything sexually to make you feel like a woman in my arms and melt like ice cream while on bed with me as my wife, am jealous and wouldn't like you feel unsatisfied with me, although am very strong and good on bed, know it now, i don't know how you like that but i must tell you and promise you that i will surely satisfy you any time any day if we get married,
I can endure having sex for years, i don't flirt around i respect you as a woman and will adore you and make you feel like a woman in my arms
I want us to enjoy it together as husband and wife
Take care of yourself very well for me honey as i do wish you lots of love, ..
Regard
Robin Ford
Maryland
U.S

I put $ 20,000.00 Twenty One thousand dollars,
Please use the money, get ready to come to your country
Soon, that's my gift to you, prepare things,
I'll be there, I'll send you my flight ticket when it's ready
Put things in another especially when shopping
for yourself for my coming, I'll be there soon, the key
of luggage is 152 left key and then the right key is
010 don't let anyone know the key number please
Tell your parents am coming. I want to appear before them and
Ask your hand in marriage. My jeans and polo shirts are inside
of luggage due to hot weather.
Honey, I gave the company all your information,
they will communicate with you through your email and
phone ...

If I continue writing to tell you how much I love you and how much
I miss you and how much I missed your body chemistry and
I act for you, without actually showing it, you won't be anxious to

Know how serious I am

I BOTH BELIEVE IN LOVE AND LOVE MEANS
CARE, CARE SOMEONE YOU LOVE
PHYSICALLY EMOTIONALLY, MATERIAL AND
ANOTHER WAY.

I keep thinking about you all the time baby
I will go to the coast at 4:45 a.m. tomorrow morning.
I will write while on board always pray for me, my love
Please, I want you to know that I love you well and I want to show you my
Physical love, I do not. I want to say it in writing, but for the
practice and actions, that's what I know about love, since
We knew that love means care.

Do things with the money in the luggage,
I have to be on the coast for 29 days. Everything that
I need is your prayer for safety.
We will communicate by email and by other means that
I found available.

Take care and God bless you, always pray for me.

Robin Ford
Your loving husband will be
Maryland
U.S
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:02 pm

Oooh My god honey i got notification of the luggage problem for custom tax please, the luggage got transit in Thailand and was seized by the Thailand custom and where asking for $390usd ooh my god please honey please try any possible means to get the luggage out from custom of Thailand
please don't let them open the luggage because of the cash inside it please honey, pay them and get the luggage from the custom of Thailand am so much worried as you know am in offshore, am in offshore honey I told you am going offshore at high sea please, please the custom is holding the luggage, please send them the money and get the luggage out from the custom, don't tell anybody the key code number, don't let them open the luggage please honey, their customer care
email address is: info-customercare@post.com

Pay them and get the luggage am worried, oh god honey please, that is my first love gift to you honey please try get it out from them, email me when you have paid them and ask them to deliver the luggage to your house immediately.

Honey send an email to the company tell them how much
Can you pay, I'm on the high seas
I can't do anything from the high seas here please
get the luggage I've asked for enough, don't let that
confiscate luggage
it will hurt me a lot if Thailand's custom confiscates the
luggage
This is the company's customer care:
info-customercare@post.com
Email them to negotiate with them please
i'm very worried please
Your diamond engagement ring is in the luggage with
the $ 20,000 cash, please I am so
worried, don't let them confiscate your luggage, it will hurt so much,
please, I beg you not to take your luggage for granted, please.
pay them and get the luggage, please, please, me
kneel begging you my love please
if I lose my luggage at the hand of habit I won't like it
Honey, please, I beg you to get the luggage, the symbol
of our love, which is the engagement ring, is in the
Baggage, please, I beg you, honey
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:36 pm

From another Survivor:

Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Subject:
To:

Good Afternoon My Beautiful Lady
Thank you very much for your reply,
I'm very sorry for my late response

I will start to introduce myself for you, my name is Robin Ford, I was born on August 06 1972, in Baltimore City Maryland United States

Am a Seaman working with Eni Norge Offshore Oil Company in Baltimore City Maryland United States,

I have been working with the company for the past 7 years now
I have a 14 years old lovely son Maxwell by name whom i love and cherish much,

I married and lost her on cancer few years ago and i want re-marry again,
Am a Christian Catholic, 5ft and 11inches, 90kg

Reason am on the dating site: am there in search of serious short or long term relationship that can leads to marriage, ( Marriage is my main aim) i heard your people are nice good in hospitality, kind and personal esteem,

I lost my parents when i was a toddler on auto-crash, but was brought up by good Samaritan, am the only child of my late parents

Am not living with my son here, reason is that some time i work at rig spend some months in offshore at his age i don't think he can stay alone,
but currently now he is with his aunt, senior sister to the mother who lives in Washington DC

Distance and age won't be a barrier the world today has become a global village,

I will tell you when i will visit you in your country if i see the seriousness in you for this relationship, am a busy person and devoted to my work, i vowed to be sending you email once a day till we meet, i have whats-app but not online always

My hobbies are: swimming, site seeing, reading novel, traveling, listens to sweet stories, soccer, country music, watching Movies, Am a nice kisser,

have sense of Humor, very very romantic and some times naughty

My Dislike are: lies, cheating, hatred, Insult, Un-seriousness, nagging, talkative, Dis-respect. I don't Smoke, I drink occasionally,

Regard
Robin Ford
Baltimore City
Maryland
United States

Date: Friday, October 25, 2019
Subject:
To:

Good Afternoon My Beautiful Lady

How are you doing over there and your health? happy weekend my queen

How is your family today, I really thank you so much for finding time to write me here,......

Am really delighted to read your mail and know it well that am not coming to you for a selfish reason,
Although Internet place is not much better but i think without it we would have not meet each other I admire your pictures so much from the dating site

but i believe in the almighty lord he can do his own things in a very strange way, i believe your my luck and am happy i have found you,

I don't need a woman with riches i don't need a woman with Material wealth's and other things, all i need and want from a lady is Love, someone who will love me from her fundamental heart, someone who will be ready to grow old with me,

I hate divorce and would not like to experience it I know God will give you to me as my own lovely wife whom i will drive joy from, i don't care if you have kids because i also have a son but he is not living with me,

My promise to you is that i will take you and your family as mine but you have to promise and reciprocate it back to me, that you will take my son Maxwell and love him as your own son, because i love my son Maxwell,

I want you to take me as i am, although the journey might seems far to you but is close dear, the world today is a very global village, i will come there in no distance time to meet you face to face, perhaps i may come with my son Maxwell to meet you and your family,

Thank you once again for finding time to write me here and may the peace of God be with you as i do wish you lots of love and care,
Regard

Robin Ford
Baltimore City
Maryland
United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Subject:
To:

Good Afternoon My Queen
How are you doing and your family? happy Sunday my queen,

Hope your very fine i thank you once again for finding time to reply my email,

I want to tell you that in every relationship the most important thing is being serious, both partners,

All i want from a woman is LOVE, a good woman with good heart and love,

I know very well that we just met on line but some time God always does his things the way he chooses.

I never believe love at first sight until I saw your pictures on the dating site, the instinct in me tells me that you are a nice and lovely lady

Am serious very serious on my side and want you to be serious with me, God knows why i just have such feelings, although before anything, i want to come to your country to see you face to face during my vacation,

My coming to you is not to have you for any immoral act no i will not touch you until we get married if it's a God's plan between us, sex before marriage some time not good for the couple, this is to show you how serious i am so that you won't think that my coming to you is to meet you and have you on bed for moral purposes.

Am not a perfect person on earth am not a saint but I have moral value and optimistic,

Am too Romantic and imagine things, I can say some naughty words to you because of the feelings human have, but don't think am doing it, am serious and want you to be serious with me,.....

Am very happy to start this conversation with you and glad that i have achieved something for myself on this meeting.....

I will tell you on my next email when I will come to your country to visit you
I will be waiting for your reply soon

Take a very wonderful care of yourself as i do wish you lots of Love and God's favour always
Regard

Robin Ford
Baltimore City
Maryland
United States

Date: Sunday, October 27, 2019
Subject:
To:

GREAT LOVE STORY FOR YOU MY QUEEN

How are you doing over there and your health today?

I will definitely give you the date i will visit you and my whats-app number on my next email, am back to my offshore work and will soon be on land again, always pray for me, i will be waiting for your next reply

I have this love story for you honey

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived:

Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others are including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all repaired their boats and left.

Love wanted to persevere until the last possible moment. When the island was almost sinking, Love decided to ask for help. Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?" Richness

Answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel, "Vanity, please help me!" "I can't help you Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat." Vanity answered. Sadness was close by so Love asked for help, "Sadness, let me go with you." "Oh....Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her! Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come Love, I will take you." It was an elder.

Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that he even forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went his own way.

Love realizing how much he owed the elder and asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?" "It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?" Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because, only Time is capable of understanding how great Love is."..

We both can be able to know what we want in life.....i really cherish you a lot even though we just met from the dating site, i see you as someone matured and can hold to a very good relationship i am attracted in you and want the feelings to be mutual..

I want to come to you and prove myself to a self-attracted expression. You may ask if we have known before. But know that in life a day begins a story want to stop here for now, please accept the assurances of my highest esteem and regards, while i am waiting patiently to hear from you.

I always pray to god to make you know within you that we are going to be one soon, let the angel guide and protect you now and forever.

Take a very wonderful care of yourself as i do wish you lots of love and care.

Regard
Robin Ford

Your Loved One
Baltimore City
Maryland
United States.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:42 pm

Date: Monday, October 28, 2019
Subject:
To:

Good Afternoon Queen Of My Heart

A sweet Lovely Greeting from my fundamental heart,

How are you doing and your family?

I really miss you so much.... how i wish your here with me....

I admire you so much and our conversation is powerful, I cherish it so much, I can't wait to open my computer in search of your mail

This poem below are for you honey,....

For you I would climb the highest mountain peak Swim the deepest ocean your love I do seek.

For you I would cross the rivers most wide Walk the hottest desert sand to have you by my side.

For you are the one who makes me whole, you've captured my heart and touches my soul for love.

For you are the one that stepped out of my dreams gave me new hope you showed me what love means.

For you alone are my reason to live for the compassion, the show and the caring that you give. You came into my life and made me complete each time I see your mail my heart skips a beat with great smile on my face...i say it again and again that i love you honey,

If am being asked how many times I miss you, honey I will say I miss you every seconds of my life, if am asked what wares would I like to change myself to,

I will say I would like to be your bra so that I will be close to your heart all the time, If you asked me after what I would like to be I chose to be your sleeping bed sheet that will cover your whole body on cold and keep you warm because we are meant to be together as husband and wife,...

One day you will be at my bosom, then you know you are the Queen of My Heart.....I pray to god to grant us the love of our heart, please wait for me on

20th of December 2019, I will be there for you, willing to do my Christmas there

I will be there for only one month,

My mobile line is +1-585-6283-177. This is my whatsapp number, I used my son picture on the profile,

NOTE: please don't feel bad if i don't pick your calls, you should know when to call you can drop a offline message for me as am not always online,

Regard

Robin Ford
Baltimore City
Maryland
United States

Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Subject:
To:

Good Afternoon My Lovely Queen
how are you and your family today?

I really miss you so much and eager to meet you soon,

Ii attached more few pictures for you honey, always pray for me in offshore here i will soon go on land

I have been thinking about you all the night, because of loneliness, you know a matured sweet pretty lady without a man beside her is like a room with no chair, and life of a man is not complete without a woman

Please be serious am really fallen to you and must accomplish my promises to you, I want to be your proud i want to be your man, i want to be your happiness and love,

I want to be your joy and peace, I will respect you as a woman, i will love and adore you as my lovely wife if we get married, irrespective of the race.

I have made it known to you before that i hate divorce and will never want to experience such thing, don't hurt my feelings, eschew yourself from men, they may say they love you but all is a big fallacy they only want to sleep with you just for casual sex, and some are for online cyber-sex, I hate such thing,

Am serious with you that's why I want to come to your country during my vacation so that we can meet each other see face to face, please take my son as your own son...

We are matured and knows what we want in a relationship and marriage, i believe divorce is not a solution of solving a family problems & dispute between man and the woman, i believe you understand what am trying to say,

I so much believe in you and trust you, give me the due respect that i deserve as the man of the house and i will reciprocate and give you the respect as my wife and woman of the house, I admire your beauty and simplicity

I hate cheating if we married please be faithful to me and i will be faithful to you,

I will engage you if I come over there,

How i wish am there with you to hug and kiss your wet lips and whisper to your ears and tell you how much i love you

Take a very wonderful care of yourself as i do wish you lots of love and god's caring,
Regard

Robin Ford

Your Loving Husband to be

Baltimore City
Maryland
United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Shen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm

This scammer send an email just now and all of his emails are all copy paste even the picture also. Please help me somebody can help me . I send my picture on him and my daughter picture also please help me how to remove those photos that i have send.

Good Morning My Queen
How are you doing and your family?

Hope your very fine i thank you once again for finding time to reply my email,
I will send you my whatsapp number on my next email honey,
Am not right now on land, i will be on land soon, am working with Eni Norge, an offshore oil company, but i will plan for a date to visit you.

I want to tell you that in every relationship the most important thing is being serious, both partners,

All i want from a woman is LOVE, a good woman with good heart and love,

I know very well that we just met online but sometimes God always does his things the way he chooses.
Shen
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.