Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizapili@yadnex.info

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elizapili@yadnex.info

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:01 pm

Email received:

Guten Morgen! ;) Wie geht es dir? Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke foto. Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza. Mir 35 der jahre. Ich ist, dass sie interessant der mann uberzeugt. Ich habe, dass es jetzt die menschen ist viel lernen im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode. Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich entschieden dir. Plotzlich, das schicksal und bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grosser weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren}. Mich interessieren einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich ich traume mit vom menschen und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein! Schreibe mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde ist froh grosser uber dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit habe eine gro?ere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem dem brief glucklich. Mit den herzlichen gru?en, Liza!

/ (translation)
Good Morning! ;) How are you? I have gotten her the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I am sending off a photo. I think that I am really real sympathetic to them. Call me Liza. 35 years of me. I am that you are interesting the man convinced. I have that now people are learning a lot on the internet. Because of his I have decided this the method. You are me, and I have chosen you. Suddenly, fate and quite unexpectedly with us it will start friendship and is bigger further. I want to say that I'm only serious about the relationships}. I'm just not interested in lying relationships, not interest. I dream with the people and like to have found and to be loved! Write me something about yourself and the life's interests the enthusiasm please. I will be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so I have a bigger idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be happy with your letter. With the warm greetings, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <elizapili@yadnex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of elizapili@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) client-ip=92.63.103.109;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yadnex.info header.s=dkim header.b=TQ0oYpEL;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of elizapili@yadnex.info designates 92.63.103.109 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=elizapili@yadnex.info
Subject: Leben in Frieden und Harmonie
To:
Reply-To: Aufrichtigkeit <elizapili@yandex.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 17:18:42
Message-Id: <E1iJehm-00085J-Tk@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 92.63.103.109
Originating ISP: Jsc The First
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kisslizka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Email received:

Grüße! ;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich befestige foto.
Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Liza. Mein alter 35 der jahre.
Ich ich vermute, dass sie freundlich der mann überzeugt. Ich habe, dass es gegenwärtig der frauen ist viel lernen im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Plötzlich, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grösser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Mich interessieren einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom mann und gern zu haben zu finden und, beliebt zu sein!
Schreibe mir etwas über sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde glücklich ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit habe eine größere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem der antwort glücklich. Schicken Sie mir eine E-Mail an diese Adresse kisslizka@yandex.com ..!
Ganz best, Liza!

/ (translation)

Greetings! ;)
I hope you are all well?
I have gotten her the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I attach a photo.
I hope that I am really real sympathetic to them. Call me Liza. My age 35 years.
I suppose that you convince the man friendly. I have that it is currently women's learning a lot on the internet. That's why I decided that method.
You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. Suddenly, it is quite unexpected to us that friendship will begin and is bigger further.
I want to say that I am only serious about the relationships %%]. I'm just not interested in lying relationships, not interest. I want to be with the man and like to have to find and to be popular!
Write me something about yourself and the life interests of the hobby please. I will be happy glad you better. I'm the photo, so have a bigger idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be glad your answer is happy. Send me an email to this address kisslizka@yandex.com ..!
All right, Liza!

Header:

Received: from [93.117.249.87]
Message-ID: <595CEAB9B26648FB27226BD6328E93D8@tim.it>
Reply-To: Liza <hn@mail.com>
Subject: Liebe ohne Speicher
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 14:30:50

Originating IP: 93.117.249.87
Originating ISP: Vodafone Libertel B.v.
City: Hoofddorp
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (second one above).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kisslizka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:32 pm

Email received:

Grüße! ;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von der eheagentur bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke foto.
Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Ich Liza. Mir fünfunddreißig der jahre.
Ich ich vermute, dass sie freundlich der mann überzeugt. Ich gehört ich weiß, dass es jetzt der frauen ist viel finden die hälfte im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode.
Du mir gefällst, und ich habe mich zu schreiben, dir diesen brief. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grösser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Mich interessieren einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich ich träume mit vom menschen und kennenzulernen zu sein die familie!
Schreibe mir ein paar wörter über sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde ist froh grösser über dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem der antwort glücklich. Schicken Sie mir eine E-Mail an diese Adresse kisslizka@yandex.com !!
Ganz best, Liza!

/ (translation)

Greetings! ;)
I hope you are all well?
I got your e-mail address from the marriage agency. I am sending off a photo.
I hope that I am really real sympathetic to them. I Liza. I'm thirty-five years old.
I suppose that you convince the man friendly. I heard I know that it is now women's find a lot on the internet. That's why I decided that method.
I like you, and I have to write me this letter. If there are, it is quite unexpected to us friendship will begin and it will be bigger further.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. I'm just not interested in the games. I dream of being with the people and getting to know the family!
Please write a few words about yourself and your life's interests. I will be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so you see. I am waiting and I will be happy your answer. Send me an email to kisslizka@yandex.com !!
All right, Liza!

Header:

Received: from 92.119.160.99 (unknown [119.192.117.179])
Message-ID: <3F3A8CDFD4002E9D41440DB05401580A@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: Liza <wphfujfi@mail.com>
Subject: Wie fuhlst du dich uber Liebe?

Originating IP: 92.119.160.99
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 119.192.117.179
Originating ISP: Korea Telecom
City: Seongbuk
Country of Origin: Korea, Republic of

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lizachkaliza1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:09 am

Email received:

Guten Tag! Mein Name Liza!!!
Ich suche den Mann meiner Traume!
Ich hoffe auf eine ernsthafte Beziehung.
Ich mochte, dass unser sympathie wechselseitig ist!! Ich hoffe du antwortest mir,
Kannst du mir schreiben lizachkaliza1@gmail.com
und wir werden uns besser kennenlernen!!!
Erzählen ein wenig uber dich und fuge ein Foto hinzu!!

/ (translation)

Good day! My name Liza !!!
I am looking for the man of my dreams!
I hope for a serious relationship.
I like that our sympathy is reciprocal !! I hope you answer me,
Can you write me lizachkaliza1@gmail.com
and we will get to know each other better !!!
Tell a little about yourself and add a photo !!

Header:

Subject: Ich hoffe du antwortest mir!
Message-ID: <068b8d515a71a457748a0c5f5480bb47649f651abe@itesm.mx>
Reply-To: Liza <coolliza140@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [117.131.253.117]

Originating IP: 117.131.253.117
Originating ISP: Tianjin Mobile Communication Company Limited
City: Tianjin
Country of Origin: China

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 21, 2019 - 3rd one).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.