Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna1lovi@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anna1lovi@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Email:

Guten Abend!;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich wollte kennenzulernen, dich besser zu erkennen. Ich suche, ernst die beziehungen in den Internet. Meinen namen Anna. Mir fünfunddreißig jahre. Ich lebe in klein die stadt der Russischen Föderation Ivanovo. Ich positiv und gesellig die frau. Ich unterstütze das gesundheitsverhalten. Wenn du willst, ich konnte glücklich schreibe du mehr über mich. Ich war niemals verheiratet und ich habe des kindes. Bitte ich dich, erzähle gib mir mehr informationen über dich. Ich habe den wunsch dich und fortzusetzen besser als du, zu erkennen. Wenn bei dir kannst gibt die möglichkeit bitte sende mir deine die fotografien. Und dann werde ich absenden ich werde dir meine foto senden. Wenn bin ich dir oder interessiert nur nackt foto sex, so verbrauche bitte, vergeude unsere allgemeine zeit nicht. Das ist meine Postanschrift anna1lovi@gmail.com !!
Mit den herzlichen Grüßen, Anna.

/ (translation)

Good evening!;)
I hope you are all well?
I wanted to get to know you better. I'm looking for serious relationships in the internet. My name Anna. I'm thirty-five years old. I live in small city of the Russian Federation Ivanovo. I am positive and sociable the woman. I support the health behavior. If you want, I could happily write you more about me. I was never married and I have the kindes. Please I tell you, tell me more information about you. I have the desire to see you and continue to recognize you better than you. If you can give me the opportunity, please send me your photos. And then I will send you I will send you my photo. If I am interested in you or just naked photo sex, please consume, do not waste our general time. This is my mailing address anna1lovi@gmail.com !!
Yours sincerely, Anna.

Header:

Received: from [14.139.252.115] (14.139.252.115)
Message-ID: <4D48FEADA6725CEF33367FC2263DB25D@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anna

Originating IP: 14.139.252.115
Originating ISP: Nkn Core Network
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner Instagram account.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.