Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com - sokolovasveta215@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com - sokolovasveta215@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim. Emails received:

From: sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com <sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com> on behalf of sokolovasveta215@gmail.com <sokolovasveta215@gmail.com>
Sent: August 31 2019
To:
Subject: Hello

Hello!
Thanks for your letter again! I spoke you already that my name Svetlana.
I'm from the city "Korenovsk" in the Krasnodar region! it is located in Russia.
I'm a simple Russian woman who wants a sincere friendship.
I want to change my life! Want to know more about your country, people, culture, and sport!
For me brand does not matter your height, weight and age! Most importantly, your heart, your attitude to woman!
Feel free to talk about yourself.
I hasten to confess to you. I never acquainted with men through the Internet!
Perhaps you will ask me where I found your e-mail?
I got your e-mail about 1-2 months ago on one of the sites, but now I can't remember the name of this site.
Please do not ask on which site I found your profile. I really do not remember this today.
It does not matter and I do not know anything about you, and I did not see your photo.
Please don't think that I am writing you to get some benefit? No. I just want to chat, share photos, and stories from life.
I didn't have the courage to write to you sooner.
Perhaps this is a sign that we should meet this day!
Today, I will remember this day forever because I never wanted before writing a person from another country.
This morning I woke up with a desire to change something in my life.
I think that getting to know each other can change a lot.
I just want to communicate, share photos and stories with life.
I did not have the courage to write to you before.
If there is much interest, I do not mind meeting in the future, but now I do not even think about it.
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
I know that many girls from Russia have found love in the US or in Germany, or in another country.
I want to repeat their path. I want to change my life. I am dissatisfied with Russia.
I think that all depends on the willingness of two people. If there is a great interest,
I do not mind to meet in the future, but for now I don't think about it!
I really want to make friends with someone who does not live in Russia!
There are many cases when people are friends at a distance. I want to communicate with you.
I hope that you answer me and tell me about yourself!
I would like to learn more about your country, people, culture and sport!
In truth, I'm shy now, and I do not even know what to write in the letter.
For me it is the first experience of making friendship on the Internet!
I am a long time did not know how to write to you, but I decided to do this step now!
Of course I was a bit confused and I do not even know what to write in the letter.
I wish to tell you right away that I'm looking for in a man.
I look forward to your integrity and respect, because I'm looking for love and a sincere attitude.
It is important for me that the man should be kind, attentive and responsive.
I will tell you about myself, so we can get to know each other!
I live in Russia, and later I will tell you about my own city, which called "Korenovsk".
I never been married and do not have kids! I hope you understand me well, and the fact that I'm writing!
I learn English from an early age! If you do not understand me, you can use a translator!
If you only speak on your own language, I will try to translate your letter and we can have a chat!
Now the problem of language is not big and I think it will not be an obstacle for us!
You can look at my photo to see my physique.
I have many interests. I love books and reading! I read a lot of books of the great classics of the world!
I also really like the works of poets of the twentieth century.
Also, I like to listen to music. I prefer classical music, as well as some jazz and blues.
In general, I love art and everything connected with it.
But I also try to keep up with modern trends in art! I like everything new!
I have a good sense of humor. I think in the future you will be able to see this.
I was born on 15 Aug, 1986! I will be 33 years old. My zodiac sign - Leo. Which zodiac sign you?
I'll be glad to answer any questions that you are interested in.
I am very interested to know more about you, about your life, and the interests of the country in which you live.
If you are interested in our acquaintance, I am waiting for your letters and photos :-)
Best wishes, Svetlana.
short name Sveta.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 pm

From: sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com <sokolovasveta215@gm0ail.com> on behalf of sokolovasveta215@gmail.com <sokolovasveta215@gmail.com>
Sent: Sep 5 2019
To:

Good day my friend!
I am very glad to receive your letter! I'm sorry I couldn't write to you for a few days.
I had to go on a business trip and only today came to my city.
now I need to make a report on the trip and I will be free. I'll text you more later.
Sveta

Sent: september 6 2019
To:

Hello xxx!!!
How are you? It's again me, Svetlana!
I had the certainty that you will write me a letter.
I got your e-mail from the Internet on a Dating site, which I do not remember!
I hope this isn't too important to you. The main thing now is that we can just start a conversation and become friends.
In the first turn I wish to inform rather
distinction age. All young guys wish to use the girl and any serious
relations. Therefore I search for the man the age not a problem for me
is more senior me and consequently distinction.
I'm a modest girl, I want to find a good man. I'm not used to take the first step to get acquainted with a man.
I'm not registered on Facebook and other social networks. All the time I spend working, My mother and the daddy, they live in separate apartment.
I'm talking about family in the future, if you're interested.
I never had friends outside of Russia, and all I want to know more about you, about your country and about your culture.
We could share news, music. I hope you understand me.
I really want to communicate with you as often as possible. I want to exchange letters every day!
But, unfortunately, I will write to you with my work in the office.
2 months ago I moved to a new home, and, unfortunately, I did not have time to spend wireless internet at home.
I applied for an internet connection in this house.
After 2-3 weeks, the master from the provider company will arrive and install the Internet in my house. These are only temporary difficulties.
Now I'm at work, I'm writing you letters from my work.
I hope this will not be a communication problem, and we will find a way to continue our acquaintance!
Now I will tell you about my work!
I must say that my city is quite small and there are not a lot of workplaces.
I wrote to you about the fact that I live in Korenovsk! It is a city
60 km from the city of Krasnodar.
I work at the gas supply company "Korenovskraĭgaz".
I work as an environmental engineer.
My responsibilities include the development of workflow technology and the use of environmental technology in the enterprise.
I think that we must now pay great attention to ecology and the environment.
We have to thank nature for what it gives us, and to show respect!
What do you think about this?
My working day begins at 10.00 and end at 20.00 has.
Sometimes I have to stay at work and I finish work later than usual.
I like my job so much! I work every day except Saturday, Sunday.
but sometimes I can work weekends to run reports.
Usually, I spend weekend I spend with my parents and my sister and her family.
But often I spend a lot of time in a shelter for abandoned children, which is located in our city.
I try to help children who do not have their own parents and have severe disease.
I do not know what you're going to think about this, but it seems to me that these children are always need in our love and support.
What is your job? Tell me a little about it. I would be very interested to hear about it!
I have a college degree. I graduated at the Faculty of Ecology.
I live in Korenovsk. In my last letter I wrote to you about it.
You can see my city in the Internet. Moscow is about 1200 kilometers from my own town.
When I decided to get acquainted with a man in the agency of acquaintances, I considered the many profiles of men.
But I wrote to you alone.
It is difficult to me to explain my choice, because I get acquainted for the first time thus!
Probably it prompted my heart that I should write a letter to you exactly.
It's important to me that the man should be kind, sympathetic, and that he knew how to treat a woman right.
After all, age is just numbers, it's important soul of man, his attitude and his feelings!
I want to ask you about the sincerity and respect.
I want to make our communication with you was based on trust.
I hope that over time the trust will be between us.
In the future, I can give you my cell phone, but now I want to know you better, because the calls will be very expensive.
Now I want to know a little bit about you and your life!
I am interested in your life.
Please do not forget to answer my questions.
What do you do in your spare time?
Do you like to cook meals?
If at you is Skype, write me it, soon I plan to buy the new laptop and to make Skype.
I know that it would be very convenient to communicate and see each other in real time.
I repeat that I now write to you from my office at the factory, and I can't use Skype in the workplace.
I have a very serious job.
I can have problems with my boss if he sees that I'm doing personal things while working :(
I hope that my letter was not boring for you. I wish you good day and good mood!!!! My dear friend, I beg you, tell me about yourself.
I never had friends in Russia, and I am very interested to know about you.
You can tell about yourself, your family, parents, sports and politics. I love the culture, love books and music.
I would like you to tell about your Hobbies and favorite activities. In any case, I wish you health and prosperity!
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
Today I send you my photo and I'll be glad to see your photos in your next letter.
I know and understand that I write a lot. I just don't have time to write letters often, so I will write one but a large and interesting letter.
I must continue to work now.
Thank you for your attention!
Svetlana! :) Sveta!

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Sent: September 7 2019

Hi xxx!
I am very glad that you write to me!
I'm sorry I can't write you a letter so quickly.
I have a laptop at home, but the problem is that I recently moved into a new home!
A house in which the Internet provider does not provide Internet access.
I went to the company to install Internet equipment in this house, and only after 3 weeks in this house will be connected to the Internet.
So now, unfortunately, I can't write from home.
I'm at work now, and I have a little time to write to you.
I'm fine! I like to talk! we're getting to know each other better! I'm glad we found a common language!
I want to know more about you and your life, my curiosity knows no bounds :)
Please tell me about your life and everything that happens in your life.
What time of Year do you like? I love summer! It is a pity that in Russia the summer lasts only three months.
I love bright colors, my favorite color is green, yellow, blue, red!
I love water. I like fishing. Sometimes we with my daddy goes to fish, I do not know at you there is such fish or not.
The name this fish a catfish, a carp, a perch and others...
I love swimming in the river! In my city "Korenovsk" there is a left river Beysuzhok..
I love water, I love swimming. The lake, river or sea give me great strength and energy. I can't live without water.
What holiday do you prefer?
When I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything that happens in my life.
I wish the distance between us I could even suggest how far we are.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly. You have dreams?
I like outdoor activities and sports. I do fitness 3 times a week!
in my free time I always go to the pool and gym. I'll send you the training video in the next email.
I never smoke or drink alcohol. I like to go for a Run 2 times a week.
I love to ride a bike! I like bowling! I love singing karaoke!
I can skate and ski in winter. Winter in my city attracts fans of winter sports.
Winter in my city Is quite cold and snowy season.
I have a hobby, I like to cook different dishes! I also have a collection of recipes from different countries.
Since Childhood I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother.
Do you have the opportunity to visit Russian restaurants or eat national dishes from Russian cuisine?
I would be happy to cook for you in the future Russian cuisine.
I am sure you will not give up my delicious dishes :-)
I try to check my email every day when I'm working. I don't only work on Saturday, Sundays.
Sometimes I don't have time to check my email.
Be sure that I will always reply to your email as soon as possible.
I hope you like to be photographed, so I look forward to your photos!
I wish you a good mood !!! I wish you and all your relatives happiness and health!
your girlfriend, Svetlana! :-)
P.S. You can name me Svetlana or Sveta. As it is pleasant to you more!
I like any!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:54 pm

Sent: September 9 2019

Hey, how was your weekend? I didn't get your letter. you must have been very busy. text me when you have some time.

Sent: September 10 2019

Hello xxx!
you have a really nice name!
How's your health? Anything new? Are you in a good mood today?
I was in a great mood this morning.
I in general the optimist and I try to find the best in things!
How about you? You the optimist or the pessimist?
Maybe our communication helps me to escape from everyday worries!
In the morning I mostly drink green tea, juice or coffee and go to work.
I can't always answer you right away because I don't have Internet at home.
I'm waiting for my city's ISP to install Internet in my house.
In 2-3 weeks we will be able to find ourselves on Skype and we will be able to communicate in real time.
I write and read your letters at my work when I have free time.
I hope you understand me that at work I can't use,
Skype and social networks because my boss is a very strict woman.
I often think about you and wait for your letters. I wonder what you're doing at this moment.
It's a pity we have a long distance between us.
If you don't mind, I'll keep talking about my life and questions about your life.
I want to tell you about my family. My mother is 68 years old, she is already retired and does not work.
My mother worked in the hospital all her life! She's a pediatrician!
My mother was born in my hometown "Korenovsk".
Father, was born in Yekaterinburg! My father was in the army!
My parents met when my father was on a business trip to Miass.
My father was over 17 years old! Despite the age difference, my parents were happy together!
I also have a younger sister, I will send our joint photo.
I have a grandmother, my grandmother lives in Chelyabinsk, we do not often see each other as we would like, but I love my grandmother! My grandmother is 86 years old.
My father also on pension and does not work now.
My father worked by the lorry all life, it transported different cargoes across all Russian Federation. Now, on deserved pension!
If you don't mind, I want to know about your family!
You have a large family? How do you usually spend your evenings?
Do you like to read?
xxx, which books do you like? I love Russian classics and fantasy!!!
My favorite writer is Mikhail Bulgakov. My favorite book is " the master and Margarita."
Do you already have this book? This book has been translated into many languages!
Now I read war and peace by Leo Tolstoy.
I love Russian classics and I read books and other famous writers. I like Hemingway, Stephen king!
You like movies? What kind of movies do you like?
My favorite movies: Vanilla Sky,the Wedding Planer, Lord of the rings,Titanik,Romeo and Juliet.
I like different genres, but most of all I like romantic movies about love, with a good ending.
I like romantic and classical music, sometimes I like to listen to jazz and rock and roll.
I like the song, sting.
I love animals but I don't have time to take care of animals because I work a lot.
My grandfather had 4 horses, they breed just because he loved their horses.
Now my grandfather died a long time ago, and we have no horses. I only have memories from my childhood.
Now, every month I try to get into the stable for at least 1 hour on horseback.
I told you in my last letter that I like to cook. What is the most popular dish in your country?
Russia is a huge country. There are many kinds of national dishes..
I think the national dishes in Russia are fish dishes, pancakes and many kinds of soups.
Russian cuisine is one of the most popular and widespread in the world.
Russian dishes are easy to prepare and they do not require any special skills and special ingredients.
I am sure you will enjoy Russian cuisine.
Among my food preferences as I eat differently and I often cook different dishes.
The main thing for me is that the food should be ready for cooking from natural products.
I like salads, vegetables and fish dishes.
xxx, do you have a phone number that you can use to make international calls?
My phone number is +79266932176, since I learned from my operator, my phone can not accept international calls!
I got my phone from my job, and I have a ban on international calls.
It's a regular phone, it's not a smartphone...
I'm sure we can talk on the phone later, but for now, we can exchange letters.
If I want to call you, I'll let you know. I know you're a good person, and I like it very much.
Our countries have a different mentality. Do you agree with me?
I'm very interested in your life.
We're all human, and I understand you, but we're from different cultures.
Some things I probably don't know. I'm very happy to hear you say that. Please tell.
Your letters help me to understand your world and life better. I try to check my email every day.
Sometimes I don't have enough time to check my email, I hope you understand me.
Today I wrote a long letter to you and now I have to get back to work.
Email me as soon as possible! Please send me your pictures if you can do it.
I'll wait for your letter!
My best regards, Svetlana!

+79266932176
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Moskovskaya Oblast
Original network provider* Sonic Duo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Sent: September 12 2019

Hi! I'm very happy to send you a letter. yesterday at us at work preventive works on the computer
were carried out and the Internet was disconnected. that's why I couldn't write to you yesterday.
but today the work of the Internet has been restored and I immediately wrote this letter! I'll write to you later).
Svetlana.

From: sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com <sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com> on behalf of sokolovasveta215@gmail.com <sokolovasveta215@gmail.com>
Sent: September 13 2019
Subject: I am waiting for your letter.

I checked my email and didn’t see your letter, why didn’t you write me? I understand that you are very busy.
I am waiting for your letter, write to me as soon as possible.

From: sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com <sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com> on behalf of sokolovasveta215@gmail.com <sokolovasveta215@gmail.com>
Sent: September 14 2019
Subject: I'm fine, and when I saw your letter on my face a smile!

Hi xxx!
I'm fine, and when I saw your letter on my face a smile!
I'm glad I can finally write to you, I want to write you a lot.
I hope that my letter will light your day and make you Smile!
I'm in a good mood today! :-)
I in general very much like to be at home and to be engaged in
domestic affairs. I like to cook! I the good cook! I am confident, that you like Pizza! I like to eat houses
and I do not like to go in restaurants of a fast feed. I to care of mine health. I try to eat only natural
products. I to not drink alcohol it is a lot of. I do not smoke also. The woman should possess natural beauty!
I to care of my body. I go in for sports also. I to be engaged Fitnes! I visit Fitnes-Club. I like to visit
pool also. Well, I want to tell to you, that your life is interesting to me very much. Please, speak me as
much as possible. OK?
I met my sister and my daddy,mother yesterday!
We often meet for family dinner! Family is an integral part of my life!
We talked about you. Yes, I told my family about our correspondence! I hope you don't mind!
In the evening we were in a bowling club with my sister! It was fun.
My sister said that she had recently started to notice a change in me for the better!
My mother also noticed that I became more cheerful and active.
I've been thinking about it and I realized that really, my life has changed since I started talking to you.
My sister's name is Elena.
My Mother's name is Tatyana
My Daddy name is Aleksandr.
They approved of our relationship, and they is very happy to see my good mood.
I have to say, I'm really glad I met you! I like our communication very much.
Thank you for the luck you brought me!
Do you like my letters and what I write?
Now, I'm sitting in my office at work, but I want to look into your eyes and see your mood.
My eyes glow with joy when I check a letter and see your letter.
In one of my last letters, I told you that my phone is not answering international calls!
Today I learned that I need to activate the service "international calls".
Due to the fact that I got my phone at work, I have to write an application to the chief,
I have to activate this service, or you and I can't call each other! I will try to do it soon!
I hope that it will allow me to receive the service "international calls".
I really want to hear your voice, and I hope we can talk to you soon.
You have dreams? I have a dream. I dream of having a romantic dinner with a loved one.
But I don't have the man she loved. I'd like to meet my love. I'm tired of being alone...
I want to give my love and respect to another person.
But I don't want to start a new relationship with a Russian man.
I had a bad experience and I think life is too short to start over with a Russian man. I want something new.
xxx, are you a romantic person?
Want to surprise the girl? I like romance ...
I love looking at the stars. I like a candlelight dinner.
I like to watch a romantic movie, dance slowly or just make a nice conversation.
It is possible that we will meet with you, and we will have many opportunities to communicate and share happy moments of our lives!
Who knows what will happen next in our lives? Maybe someday we'll sing karaoke together or play bowling.
Or do we go together to see the sunrise on the beach or ocean? Who knows what will come next? I don't know... I just dream ...
Don't be angry, but I have to go back to work.
Can't wait to hear from you,
Svetlana :-)

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sokolovasveta215@gm1ll.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:23 pm

Sent: 17. september 2019

Hi!!! How are you, xxx? What's new?
I'm fine! I read your letter with a smile, and in your words I feel sincerity!
Your letters give me more than you can imagine.
I don't know how to describe this feeling in words, but it is more than just an interest in a person!
I think I'm attracted to you like a magnet, you've interested me like a man, not just a friend!!!
I woke up this morning and I thought about you. During Breakfast I looked at the empty chair!
I was having Breakfast, and I imagined it would be nice if we could have Breakfast together.
How do you like that idea? I think it's quite real if we both want it.
What kind of food do you prefer in the morning?
In the morning I cook Breakfast, mostly fruit, muffins, marshmallows. In the morning I drink green tea or coffee.
I can't check my email at home, like I said I don't have Internet at home yet.
I am waiting for a call from an Internet provider in our city.
I'm working. I write a letter in my free time.
I try to write to you more often, but sometimes I don't have time and I can't even comment on your thoughts!
xxx, I have a lot of work to do today.
In my free time, at work, I read every letter you sent.
I have an important question for you. You write letters to other girls?
I write only to you and I don't think about other men.
In my city, I refuse any acquaintance with men.
When I talk to you, I'm not interested in other men.
I despise people playing double.
I don't like lies, I don't like people contradicting themselves!
xxx, I'm very interested in communicating with you and I don't need anyone else.
Do you prefer a long-term relationship? What do you dislike about a woman?
What do you like about a woman?
I think that between a man and a woman there should be understanding, trust and physical attraction!
First, men and women should be friends. Love begins with friendship.
I really want to love a man! I want to be a happy woman!
I want to give my love, body and smile to my loved one!
And I want my husband to be the sun that shines for everyone, but only warms me!
I want my man to give me reliable support. I don't mean the money.
I want to rely on my man! I want my joy to be his.
My sadness was his sadness. This is my idea of my future man.
I love the comfort and cleanliness of home. I keep my apartment clean and tidy.
I do not like when scattered clothes and shoes. I do not like mountains of dirty dishes in the kitchen.
Do you often do annoying household chores?
xxx, do you have flowers at home?
I like many kinds of flowers, but most of all I like peonies, and roses.
I don't even know what else to tell you right now.
I played the piano as a Child. For 8 years I went to music school.
The piano is still in my mother's house and sometimes I play.
I can't describe everything I want to tell you in the letter!
I prefer a live dialogue, when you look at the interlocutor in the face and eyes, then the words are perceived differently!
Now we don't have the ability to communicate via Skype, but soon I'll be home connected to the Internet, and we can see each other on Skype.
I've never used this program, but I think it will be easy. I'll let you know immediately.
I'm waiting for your new letter and your photos.
Please do not leave my questions without attention and write me soon.
with Kisses, your Svetlana !

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Sent: 19. september 2019

Hello, my dear xxx!
I'm glad to see your letter!
also, I have to tell you, I like sex, and I think it's normal to talk about it.
First of all I love tenderness and once again tenderness, but sometimes I like to be more active.
Also, foreplay is definitely important to me. My last sex was about 10 months ago and it's a long time.
There were only 2 men in my life, and I hope that doesn't scare you. I don't like sex with a stranger!
because must be above all feelings and mutual understanding of and love! do you agree?
I hope I didn't scare you with my thoughts :-)!
I have some good news today.
I talked to my boss, and she said I was about to start my vacation.
I have to finish the job, and then I can go on vacation.
When does your vacation start?
xxx, I'm looking forward to a vacation so we can make an appointment.
You want us to meet?
I have never traveled to other countries except Belarus.
Every year I plan to go on vacation to another country, but as soon as the vacation begins, I always have reasons to stay in Russia.
2 years ago I gave all my savings to pay for my younger sister's tuition.
A year ago, on my long-awaited vacation, I had to take part in the repair of my mother's apartment. And every year ...
I travel a lot in Russia, but this year I definitely want to go beyond Russia!
I have been to Sochi, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kazan and many other cities. But I want to see new countries, new world!
If you want, I can fly to you.
I haven't felt this way in a long time, what I feel in my heart now.
I have a liking for you, I have an interest in you...
I'm afraid to tell you, but my feelings aren't just friendship.
I look forward to your letters.
So far I had no idea that there might be feelings and desire to wait for a new letter when it comes to email and Internet communication.
xxx, how do you feel?
I am honest with you and I tell you how I feel, I want to share all thoughts with you.
From the very beginning of our conversation, I told you that you should be sincere, and now I trust you.
I feel that you have become a native person for me, as if I have known you for a long time. I feel like we have soul mates.
I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions.
Repeat your question if I forgot to answer your questions.
Sometimes I don't have time to answer, but you can be sure that I always read your letters.
Now I have a feeling of sympathy for you. Our friendship is very pleasant.
xxx, please tell me how you see your future?
What do you want in the future, and do you want me to be a part of your future?
I want to find someone who will love me for the rest of my life!
I have a passport that allows me to travel the world.
I do not have a visa to fly to you, but I believe that the visa is not so difficult.
I really want to see your country and your lifestyle.
Maybe very soon we will be able to ride horses together or go to a concert, listen to live music or swim! Everything depends on our desire!
I send an email with my photos. You can see that I always smile when I think of you.
I don't understand what happened to me. My life and my inner world have changed for me.
I don't want to scare you, but I hope you understand ...
I appreciate your company.
I'm happy to see your letter. It always brings me a smile! :-)
Please don't forget to answer my questions.
I'm sending you kisses!
Much love, Svetlana.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Sent: 23. september 2019

Hi xxx!
I was anxiously waiting for your letter, and finally I have time to write to you!
I think of you with increasing frequency.
I had a dream last night. We were together in the dream.
My dream was so real that when I woke up this Morning, I thought you were there for me!
You know, the thought of us Meeting more and more visits my head.
I think that our Meeting is the next step for our relations, our Meeting gives answers to all questions,
and it will help us to better understand how our relations will develop in the future!
I thought a lot about our Meeting, and I understand that such a chance comes only once in my life!
But this step requires a lot of responsibility! Do you agree?
I can't describe my feelings and emotions, I can't find and describe everything I feel!
My feelings overwhelm me, I've never felt anything like it!
our relationship has moved to a new level, and I feel that our relationship has become more than just correspondence!
And I want to take the next step!
Today I was told that I will soon rest, and I think that this is the best time to plan our meeting!
My vacation lasts 45 days and I think it's enough time for us to plan everything!
I really look at things, and I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship!
I'm ready to meet you, I don't want to miss this opportunity!
I like our correspondence, but communication on the Internet can not be compared with a real Meeting! Do you agree?
I'm asking you to do one thing: promise me you'll take care of me !?
My feelings are not toys and I ask you about honesty and sincerity!
I think the first thing I should do is to evaluate my skills and find out the price of my trip!
First I want to know how much the air ticket is. Tell me, what's the name of the nearest airport you can meet me at?
I want to see the ticket prices online!
I have a lot of questions: What can I take and whether I can stay in your house? Will you be my guide in your city?
You're meeting me at the airport? Are you ready for this step? I should know your thoughts about our Meeting!
I wonder what our meeting will be like and what we will do together?
I think that our Meeting will be unforgettable and will give us unlimited opportunities!
If our meeting is what we both want, then in the near future I plan to gather the necessary information for my trip and I will inform you about it!
I was at the post office yesterday, and I saw a beautiful coin issued for the world Cup and I bought you this coin!
I thought you'd like it if you got my card and a coin at the post office in your town!
But I don't know your full address and how to send the envelope!
Write me your address and I can send you my parcel.
Please write me your full name.
I send you millions of kisses!
Forever yours, Svetlana! :-)
My full name Svetlana Sokolova Aleksandrovna.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Sent: 24. september 2019

Hey,my dear xxx!!!
Do you have something new?
I was very happy to receive a letter from you today!
Every time I read your letter, a Smile appears on my face!
Your letters help to brighten up my working day and my loneliness!
I think about you very often, and I began to notice that when I Wake up I immediately begin to think about you!
I've never had that before. You gave life to new feelings I have! You changed my life!
I have some news for you!
I found the information that is needed to travel to your country.
The Embassy is not in my city. The embassy is located in Moscow.
I can not apply for a visa in my town, even with my international passport.
I need to apply for a visa for travel to your country.
Embassy officials told me that I should submit an application online and send it to the embassy.
Then I have to enroll in for an interview and then I have to go to Moscow to get a visa.
My dear xxx, I hope you like the idea of our meeting.
Also they told me that not everyone can get permission to travel to your country.
I said that I will be traveling for the purpose of tourism.
Together with the employee, we decided that the "Tourist" visa will be the best type of visa for me.
And with this type of visa i can come to your country without any problems.
According visa «Tourist» I can move freely on the territory of your country.
I'm going to spend in your country 30 days, what do you think about this?
I think that this time it will be enough, so we can know each other better.
Do you agree with me?
Embassy officials told me that my visa would be ready in 10 days from the date of submission of the application.
For this time I'd better live in Moscow, because at any time I might be invited to the embassy.
I've already picked up a list of the documents that I need to provide to the embassy in Moscow.
I can not believe that we will be together soon.
We will be able to talk endlessly, looking into each other's eyes.
xxx, as embassy official told me that he might need a letter of invitation from you, when I shall apply to the embassy.
Will you be able to give me an invitation, if it is necessary for me?
I will write to you if I need your invitation.
Now I'm going to call the embassy to know more and more concrete.
I need to know the cost of paperwork.
I also must make an appointment at the Embassy.
I hope that the information that I write to you now, very pleased you.
I'm sure no one and nothing will interfere in our Meeting if we both want it! You agree with me?
I told my mom about my decision and my mom totally supports me!
Mom is happy for me, mom is happy that I met a decent man!
my sister asks me to send our shared photos as soon as I arrive to you.
You make me happy! I will finish the letter! I have a lot of work to do before I go on vacation, I have to finish all things at work!
I will wait for your answer.
Kisses just for you !!!
All my love, Svetlana!

+ 2 underwear pictures not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:06 am

Sent: 25. september 2019

good evening my dear! I am happy to receive your letter, but I cannot write you much.
Today there was a commission check at work and I was busy all day. Only in the evening
I was able to free myself. I have not forgotten you, I always think of you, tomorrow I will write to you. Svetlana

Sent: 26. september 2019

Hello my xxx!!!
I am very happy to receive your letter.
You are the one with whom I want to share my thoughts, hopes and dreams.
Thinking about you makes my heart feel full and happy.
You're such an inspiration to me. You're responsible and very friendly.
For me, the physical condition, age, height and weight of a person is not the most Important thing!
The most Important thing for me is his inner qualities, loyalty, tenderness, care for a loved one.
I feel that we have a spiritual connection with you and an attraction.
Now during these lines I'm a little concerned, I'm shy, but I don't want to hide my attitude towards you...
I'm not writing to you about love, I just want to tell you that it's very nice to talk to you, and I really want to meet you.
You're a well-mannered, intelligent man.
You filled a huge void in my heart!
Today I have important news for you.
Please,my dear, xxx, be attentive.
Yesterday, I called in embassy which is located in Moscow.
Now I know all information which is necessary for me for travel to your country.
First of all, as they said to me, I should visit personally embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers.
I have told, that it is not a problem for me.
My vacation will begin tomorrow and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
As they said to me, I should visit embassy to fill questionnaires for travel to your country.
It is necessary for me to wait approval of my travel.
I should show the inquiry on the marital status, the inquiry from work,
the declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos.
Today I will try to receive all documents.
xxx, as they said to me, I do not require the invitation from you as my visa will be "Tourist".
If there will be a necessity for the invitation, I will tell to you about it.
I have decided, that hotel will be expensive for me...
I have chosen a variant room rent in Moscow!
I will choose cheaper variant when I will arrive in Moscow.
I should pay for registration of the visa and as I will need to pay consular
gathering and an additional payment for registration of questionnaires.
I asked about cost of air tickets, but the girl in embassy could not answer on this question.
When I will be in Moscow, I will visit the airport to learn the prices.
Today, after a telephone conversation with the girl from the embassy, I thought a lot about our first meeting.
Between us there are sincere relations and I am assured, that our relations will grow.
I wish to know, that our feelings are mutual.
xxx, I wait our meeting with huge impatience!
Do you wait our meeting?
xxx, it is necessary for me to be assured, that you will meet me at the airport.
I hope, that you also, as well as I, really want our meeting.
I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone and it is pleasant to me to know,
that in the World there is a person who's thinking about me.
Yesterday, I have come into shop and have bought a small gift for you, it's perfume. I am assured, that it is pleasant to you.
My darling, you do not represent as I wish to meet you, I would want that our meeting will be unforgettable.
I wish to be the most beautiful for you!
I did not have relations with the man more than 3 years,I could not find in Russia a person so close to me spiritually.
I believe that there will be a big passion between us and we can construct beautiful love!
I want it so much!
This meeting is the big step to our relations.
I listen to the heart, and my heart says, that we will be happy together.
Please, tell to me your thoughts!!!
I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation!!!
Our meeting is the best way to know each other better.
I miss you so much and I'm thinking about our first meeting :-)
I took intimate photos for you. I think you'll be glad.
I really hope you're not asking me about naked pictures.
I kiss you!!!
With love,
Yours, Svetlana.

Stolen images received with the message:

+ plus some underwear pictures not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.