Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

scuncio.giovanni@tim.it natekorso@yandex.com

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 am

Good afternoon.
What mood at you? How you? I Will frank, I first time during lives write to the foreigner. From what you the countries?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to find the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box. But I know nothing about you. My subscription trial. I hope, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name Natalya. I am thirty two years old. I live in a small settlement Russia Aksakovo. This in the Orenburg region. Most likely, we can to find out each other more closeto start to communicate and to become close friends. I seem to me, that love relations much more more strong if they begin with friendship. You agree?
I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. If you are not interested in a relationship at a distance. If you are not against communication, then write to me, and I will tell you more about myself. I attached a photo so you can see me. Also, in case of your interest, waiting for your picture and write a few words about yourself. Please write to this address natekorso@yandex.com !!!
Have a nice time!

Header:

Return-Path: < scuncio.giovanni@tim.i t>
Received: from [173.212.20.172] (173.212.20.172) by smtp216t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Reply-To: Natalie < ekin@mail.com >
Subject: you only need your love
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019

Orig IP: 173.212.20.172 | Orig ISP: Surry Telephone Membership Corporation | City: Lowgap | Country: United States

Post a reply