Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scuncio.giovanni@tim.it natekorso@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scuncio.giovanni@tim.it natekorso@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 am

Good afternoon.
What mood at you? How you? I Will frank, I first time during lives write to the foreigner. From what you the countries?
I have addressed in agency of acquaintances with the request to find the man who suits me and after answers to questions to me distances your electronic box. But I know nothing about you. My subscription trial. I hope, to you the acquaintance subject is interesting and to find out each other more close?
My name Natalya. I am thirty two years old. I live in a small settlement Russia Aksakovo. This in the Orenburg region. Most likely, we can to find out each other more closeto start to communicate and to become close friends. I seem to me, that love relations much more more strong if they begin with friendship. You agree?
I am not looking for a sponsor. I in search of love and expectation. I attached my photo. If you are not interested in a relationship at a distance. If you are not against communication, then write to me, and I will tell you more about myself. I attached a photo so you can see me. Also, in case of your interest, waiting for your picture and write a few words about yourself. Please write to this address natekorso@yandex.com !!!
Have a nice time!

Header:

Return-Path: < scuncio.giovanni@tim.i t>
Received: from [173.212.20.172] (173.212.20.172) by smtp216t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Reply-To: Natalie < ekin@mail.com >
Subject: you only need your love
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019

Orig IP: 173.212.20.172 | Orig ISP: Surry Telephone Membership Corporation | City: Lowgap | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.