Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Gen Austin Scott Miller - genasm@usnarmy.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Gen Austin Scott Miller - genasm@usnarmy.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=79192, where a fake courier pretending to be Benuz Express - benuz-express.com is reported.

General Millers stolen images are also being abused as part of a 419 scam here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89461&p=230843#p230843

Posted on behalf of the victim.

The victim was targeted in a military romance scam and was sent to the fake courier pretending to send her a parcel from a military man in a war zone. The fraudsters told the victim that the parcel will be send through a Red Cross official department, to avoid detection.

Sender's information provided:
Name: Red Cross Official
Company Name: Red Cross
Phone: +441573599727
Address: LONDON, UK
Email: aremreki@gmail.com

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Andrews & Arnold (Numbers) Ltd

Shortly after, the victim was contacted by someone pretending to be the US Army commander in Afghanistan and asking for money to replace the fake soldier before allowing him to travel and meet the victim.Needless to say, the real Gen Austin Scott Miller has nothing to do with the fraudster impersonating him.

Delivery time: October 1, 2019
To:
Topic: Forward: Emergency Response

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
THE OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER

THE OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER
Gen Austin Scott Miller,
General of the Army of the United States,
Commander,
The US and NATO
Afghanistan
Date: Tuesday, 1st October, 2019

Dear lady,

I am happy to inform you that I have been able to find a solution to ensure that your brother is willing to pay. For me, this is not an easy task, which is why I spent a few days to contact you. Rest assured, I did my best. I read your letter and understood your emotions. In order for your brother to leave the camp, this is what we have to do; we will have to replace him with another soldier. This means that we must bring another soldier to the camp to replace him, so that he will not notice that he has left the camp. According to our research, we have only 3 countries to recruit soldiers, these countries are as follows:

1. From the US Embassy in the UK.
2. From the US Embassy in Turkey.
3. From the US Embassy in Germany

We will recruit anyone who is willing to replace him in a peacekeeping mission. With my dignity and influence, we have convinced them that they are likely to replace. When I wrote to you, we contacted everyone to find out who would be willing to replace him. Different prize labels are attached below all options:

Replacement of £3,800 (£) by the US Embassy in the UK
US Embassy in Turkey exchanges -3,250 euros (EUR)
US Embassy in Germany exchanges -3,820 euros (EUR)

You should be aware that you must pay for any options you choose to enable us to process the required documents that will allow your brother to take vacations from the camp. This fee will include the cost of bringing the replacement to the camp, including insurance and certified passes, to ensure that the combatants are legally allowed to leave the camp. We urge you to reply as soon as possible to avoid any trouble or delay. Choose one of the options and write back urgently so that we can guide you on how to pay.

Please note that after payment, we will assign the replacement to your brother within 48 hours, he is eligible to leave immediately, I am waiting for your urgent reply. The purpose of your remittance is because his retirement has not yet been approved. I want to use my office to influence the human resources department so that he can get some benefits.

Best blessing

Human Resource Management
US military Base In Afghanistan
Commander
Gen Austin Scott Miller.
www. usarmy.mil

==================
Sent from:
US MILITARY
SERVER KABUL
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

usnarmy.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:16 pm

The domain name used to impersonate US Army is a fake one. The fake website shows a "under construction" page.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=140124

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: USNARMY.COM
Updated Date: 2019-09-26
Creation Date: 2019-09-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-26
Registrar: THE REGISTRY AT INFO AVENUE

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Okorie Larry
Registrant Organization: Kings House
Registrant Street: 22 Rd Damilola Plaza, Last Floor
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08039637660
Registrant Email: lil.stussy@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.