Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laurajan1905@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

laurajan1905@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:29 pm

Salut . Je herinnert me waarschijnlijk niet, ik ben Laura. We zijn afgelopen zaterdag geïntroduceerd op de verjaardag van Katarina, weet je nog? Dit is Katarina gaf me je e-mail. Ik schaam me een beetje om je hiermee vooruit te helpen, maar misschien kunnen we het nog een keer zien? Katarina vertelde me dat je gescheiden bent en dat je nu op zoek bent naar een serieuze relatie. Dit is waar? Je bent een aantrekkelijke man en ik vond je leuk. Maar het is jammer, ik was verlegen om naar je toe te komen en met je te praten. Maar wat zeg je als ik je uitnodig voor een kopje koffie? Ik wil je gewoon weer zien en misschien nadat we goede vrienden konden worden. Wat denk je? Laat het me weten wat je beslist. Dit is mijn email . Je kunt me hier schrijven. Of om me te bellen 0684492761. Ik wacht. Laura.

Translated from Dutch:

Salut . You probably don't remember me, I'm Laura. We were introduced last Saturday on Katarina's birthday, remember? This is Katarina gave me your email. I'm a little embarrassed to help you with this, but maybe we can see it again? Katarina told me that you are divorced and that you are now looking for a serious relationship. This is true? You are an attractive man and I liked you. But it's a shame, I was shy to come and talk to you. But what do you say when I invite you for a cup of coffee? I just want to see you again and maybe after we could become good friends. What do you think? Let me know what you decide. This is my email . You can write me here. Or to call me 0684492761. I am waiting. Laura.

Header:
Return-Path: <laurajan1905@gmail.com>
Thu, 26 Sep 2019
Return-Path: <laurajan1905@gmail.com>
Received: from 11-pc.ali.cc ([84.15.233.98])
Reply-To: Janssens Laura <laurajan1905@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi

Orig IP: 84.15.233.98 | Orig ISP: Uab Bite Lietuva | City: Vilnius | Country: Lithuania

Hi . Ik hoopte dat je me zou antwoorden, maar het is jammer dat er geen antwoord van je is. Of heb je misschien niet mijn e-mail ontvangen die ik je gisteren heb geschreven? Wat ga je dit weekend doen? Misschien kunnen we elkaar ontmoeten in een café of een wandeling maken in het park? Ik ben dit weekend vrij, dus het zou geweldig zijn als we je konden zien. Gisteren vergat ik je mijn foto te sturen. En hoogstwaarschijnlijk herkende je me gewoon niet en beantwoordde je daarom waarschijnlijk mijn e-mail niet. Nou, ik neem nu een selfie op mijn telefoon en stuur je mijn foto. Antwoord me alsjeblieft. Laura

Translated from Dutch:

Hi . I hoped you would answer me, but it's a shame there is no answer from you. Or perhaps you have not received the e-mail I wrote yesterday? What are you going to do this weekend? Maybe we can meet in a cafe or take a walk in the park? I'm off this weekend so it would be great if we could see you. Yesterday I forgot to send you my photo. And most likely you just didn't recognize me and therefore probably didn't answer my email. Well, I'm taking a selfie on my phone now and sending you my photo. Answer me, please. Laura

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

laurajan1905@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:34 pm

Hi ? Your name too? OMG, there must be some mistake. I don't understand how my message could have come to your address. Yes, it was my message to invite to the cafe, but it was addressed to another person. His name is too. I sent a message to his address, but it's weird how it came to you. It even looks kind of funny. But in any case, excuse me for this mess. Most likely I just made a mistake in writing an email and because of this my message came to you. Please ignore my mistake. Sorry again. Laura

Sorry I decided to write you again. I just wanted to ask, are you married?
I am a divorced woman and have been looking for a partner for the last two years. I would like to meet a man for a serious relationship, maybe it's you?
No, I don't insist. If you're busy and don't want to come with me, I won't bother you anymore. But it's interesting that we so accidentally wrote to each other.
My name is Laura Janssens. I live in Antwerp, Belgium. I'm 37. Divorced, living with my daughter. Her name is Anna-Maria, she is 4 years old.
I understand if you're not interested in a divorced woman. But in any case, write me back if you want to at least be penpals.
Sorry, my English is not very good. I can only Dutch. But I will use a translator if it will be so convenient for you to correspond with me.
So, what are you thinking? Do you want to continue acquaintance? I will write you more about me if you want to know.
Now I'm just waiting for your answer. Laura

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

laurajan1905@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Hello . Thanks for writing me back. I am very pleased to know you want to continue acquaintance with me. But one question, why didn’t you share your photo? I was hoping you would send me your photo, but there is nothing. I do not want to be rude, but if you want to continue, please show me yourself okay
I have never tried such virtual acquaintances. Tell me, how long have you been communicating on the Internet? Maybe you've already met another woman? I never met on the Internet, but I heard a lot about virtual meetings. One my friend told me that she met her husband on the Internet. At first they just corresponded via email, now they for three years have been living together and seem to be happy.
But of course there is a danger. I have heard a lot about scammers from Russia and Ukraine. And most likely, when my message came to you by mistake, you also think badly of me? I assure you, I am not a scammer. Yes, it was strange my message came to your email. I myself was surprised how this could happen. I want to confess to you. At first, when I saw your message in my inbox, I thought that it was nonsense and did not want to answer you. But after I thought that it was possible my message came to you by chance, it was not a mistake, maybe it was a sign with the above? What if it was my faith in God sent my letter to you so we would meet you like this? I’m not sure if you understand what I want to tell you. But I believe in God and believe that my fate is in his hands. And maybe it's a mistake that my letter came to you, it was not an accident at all, maybe it was the desire of God to introduce us? I’m not sure if you understand what I’m trying to tell you, but in any case I’m not regret I am writing to you now. Although I do not know about you yet, I believe you are a nice man and it will be interesting for us to communicate with each other.
But I want warn you. Please do not ask whatsapp, skype or etc now. I don't want to look rude, but I'm not ready to give you my personal details yet. Yes, I have online messengers, but I don’t know you yet. No, I don't mind chatting and I even like chatting with friends online. But you are no one to me yet. I don’t know anything about you, I don’t know who you are, so I'm not ready to chat with you yet. But i'm sure the time will come when I will be ready to see you online, but not now. Now, if you want, I just want to correspond with you. But if you don’t like just write via email, I wish you good luck and then don’t write me back. Although I hope I will hear back from you.
Now about me. Laura Janssens, this is my full name. Date of birth March 20, 1982. I live in Antwerp. Last time I told you I was divorced, I'm sorry, I lied a little. In truth I am not divorced, I am a widow. I was married, but my husband had a heart attack and died two years ago. He was on 17 years older than me. And if he would be alive now, he would be 54. But fate decreed my husband died and left me alone with 2-year-old Anna-Maria. Now two years have passed and my daughter is already 4. These two years were the most difficult in my life, but thank God I managed. Now my daughter for the second year has been going to kindergarten, I found a good job and everything is fine with us. But eventually I began to think about starting life anew. I want to get married again, but this is the problem of finding love again. You probably think I'm crazy? And why am I telling you about this? I guess I just want to be honest with you, so I told you about this part of my life.
I said, I found a good job. I work as a fitness instructor in a women's gym. But this is only six months I work in the gym. Before, I worked as a mentor in the sports education of children in kindergarten. But the mentor’s salary were small, so I left this job. If you are interested, my profession is a physical education teacher. I graduated from a pedagogical institute. But it was 2005 when I finished studying. Unfortunately, my profession is not very popular, so the only place I found a job is the work of a fitness instructor in the gym. But I like my job. Here in the gym I made a lot of friends and the salary is higher than working as a mentor. So everything suits me and everything is fine.
Well, this is a little story of my life. There is still much more I can tell about myself, but it is difficult to talk about everything in one letter, so the continuation will be next time. And yes, about next time. I'm not sure if you will write me back, but if you will write, I want to warn you that I can answer only on Monday. Tomorrow my daughter and I are going to visit my mother, so this weekend I will not have the opportunity to write to you. But I would like to hope you will write back to me. And if you will write, then tell me more about yourself. And I will also be grateful if you will share your photos. I think it will be great if we share and see each other on a photo from everyday life. Greetings from Antwerp, Laura.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.