Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael, Delivery Services, dservices40@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Michael, Delivery Services, dservices40@yahoo.com

Unread postby Pinky » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 pm

I don't bait much anymore because I don't have the time, but this sneaky little bugger hid behind a proxy for several emails. He's uber cautious so I hope that means he's been exposed just short of payoff more than once before and that I can add a little more to his frustrations here. :twisted:

He hit me up on LDSpals.com

Man
48 years old
Red Hair
Brown Eyes
6 ft. 0 in.
Average Build
Never Married
Chula Vista, California

His username there is dservices and he hasn't bothered to post a format. He doesn't even use his fake name there, Michael, so I'm guessing he's lazier than most scam-boys. He's obviously using one of his other 419 email accounts, Delivery Services, dservices40@yahoo.com, to romance scam from.

Originating IP: 41.155.26.33
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

The email he finally gave up an IP on:

Hello

How are you doing today , hope you have nice rest. Its nice reading from you and also i see it as a step to something great between us.
Hello how are you, how was your trip hope you are not stressed up. Its nice reading from you and it will be lovely to meet someone as lovely as you are . here are little things about me.

I'm single, . I'm a cool guy, understanding, funny, interesting, outgoing, caring, nice, God fearing. I have a penchant for good food, different languages, travel and movies. I have an unparalleled power & ability to see the global sense ofthings. I have learned alot from my mistakes made in life. I live in the present, work/hope for a better future. I'm passionate about doing/giving my best at whatever I do. I see the glass as being half full..I don't waste time playing head games, nor do I get involved in the drama of others..I've had enough of that in my life.. I'm a one woman man...The value I place on life is not centered around money or material things.. I like to pick/cut-up/have fun in a harmless way... I'd enjoy doing most anything that sounds interesting or fun.

I Presently live in Brooklyn New York .Hope to hear from you as soon as possible..lols Michael cares

Michael

Hope to hear back from you soon

Pinky
Junior survivor

Re: Michael, Delivery Services, dservices40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:50 pm

On Wayn,

Michael Vance. 37 year-old American male
currently in Wichita, United States

I am spiritual, religous, and a Catholic. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me. dservices40 at yahoo dot com.hope to talk soon.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.