Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Liza - marlinler@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Liza - marlinler@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 pm

Email received:

Hi! ;) Wie geht es dir? Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von der eheagentur bekommen. Ich befestige die aufnahme. Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Lizka. Mein alter 35 der jahre. Ich denke, dass sie gut der mann uberzeugt. Ich gehort ich wei?, dass es gegenwartig die menschen ist viel finden die halfte im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode. Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Plotzlich, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grosser weiter. Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren. Mich interessieren einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom mann und glucklich bis zum ende des lebens! Schreibe mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh grosser uber dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem dem brief glucklich. Ganz best, Liza!

/ (translation)

Hi! ;) How are you? I got your e-mail address from the eheagentur. I attach the recording. I think that I am really real like them. Call me Lizka. My age 35 years. I think she is good at convincing the man. I heard I know that it is currently people find the half on the internet. Because of his I have decided this the method. You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. Suddenly, it is quite unexpected with us it will start the friendship and is bigger further. I want to say that I am only seriously interested in the relationships. I'm just not interested in the games. I want to be with the man and happy to the end of life! Write me something about yourself and the life's interests the enthusiasm please. I'll be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so you see. I'll wait and I'll be glad your letter is happy. All right, Liza!

Header:

Return-Path: <marlinler@yundex.info>
Received: from yundex.info ([92.63.103.109])
Received: from [45.83.89.11] (helo=78.31.206.140) by yundex.info with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.84_2) (envelope-from <marlinler@yundex.info>) id 1iB0MZ-0006pl-TC
Subject: Hallo!
To:xxx
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="XXz7CDFZYe=_t1D34UmtQM3QkLy0p6JiKf"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: Aufrichtigkeit <marlinler@yandex.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 20:37:01
Message-Id: <E1iB0MZ-0006pl-TC@yundex.info>

Originating IP: 92.63.103.109
Originating ISP: Jsc The First
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:
Originating IP: 78.31.206.140
City: Copenhagen
Country of Origin: Denmark

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.