Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dentaclina@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dentaclina@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Email received:

Salut my man! I discovered your electronic mail on dating web page. For many a long day I can not allow myself to send you a letter. How you imagine lady that corresponds to you ahead? Is it ok for you? In ordinary life, I am much more diffident. You can call me Tatyana. I live in Russia and I am thirty-four y.old. I work as a dentist of the utmost degree and it is a work in a big private clinic in my region. I am busy always as I have many patients. From time to time I conduct complex surgery to completely restore the jaw after an emergency. I own 3 records for advanced coaching of a dental practice in other lands. I labored insistenly and thus could not create robust relations. Currently I ventured to discover a couple who will be sincere with me and afford me all his love and kindness. The story of my ex-relations completed 1 year ago and all along I tried to build a partner on web sites. But I met just perverts who needs only sex and bald photos. I wish that you are not such a man and you are truly interested in a long-term relationship. Wheather you are not ready for this, thereat I ask you not to reply this mail. If you react me, in this case in my incoming message I am going to let you know more about myself. If you decide to send me an e-mail, I ask you to relate me where you live, the name of your city and your hobbies. I really wish to know more about you. It is not a question that I will anytime reply you and tell you a lot about my life. I am passing you my picture and hope you like me. Expecting for the next mail as fast as possible, Tatyanchik,

Header:

Return-Path: <tantamsin@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (41.109.86.92 with )
by smtp5008.mail.kks.ynwp.yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Hello stranger,
Reply-To: Tatyanusha Flower <dentaclina@yandex.com>
Return-Path: tantamsin@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Tatyanusha Flower <tantamsin@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:17:03
Message-ID: <20190918031703.9501.tantamsin@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 41.109.86.92
Originating ISP: Telecom Algeria
City: Mouzaïa
Country of Origin: Algeria

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.