Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marina_box@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Marina_box@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Email received:

Greetings man I want to read how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful lady? My name is Marina. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I'm still one and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal I want to find a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I'll write about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Marina_box@outlook.com

I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Marinusya

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [49.146.17.125])
Subject: Good morning dear stranger,
Reply-To: Marinusechka Marinusenka <g-y-o@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Marinusechka Marinusenka <g-y-o@goo.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 07:58:12
Message-ID: <20190918075814.3014.g-y-o@goo.jp>

Originating IP: 49.146.17.125
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Baras
Country of Origin: Philippines

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.