Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natalia89kor@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natalia89kor@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

The text is in Norwegian so they have obviously started using Google Translate... Told "her" that I don't have the money and "she" went quiet.

Emails received (translated):

Posted: Thursday, July 4th, 2019
To:
Subject: communicating with you is very nice.

Hi xxx! Thank you for the letter. Is it really all that interests you "what bra size do you use"? I was glad to know more about you. you are interesting, you are very kind and easy to talk to. I immediately understand that you are a very intelligent and intelligent man. I like you a lot. We recently met, but I often think of you.
In this letter I will tell you a little more about my life. I have a small family. My closest person is my mother. I don't have a father, my dad died when I was a kid. I was raised only by my mother, her name is Marina and she is 51 years old, she gave birth to me when she was 21 years old. We used to live with her, but now I work in another part of my city and I have to rent a small apartment near my work. Mom and I now live in different parts of the city. Recently, we rarely see her. When I moved out and started renting an apartment and living separately, my mother found a man who now lives with her. I am happy that my mother is doing well, she has done a lot for me and devoted all her youth to my upbringing. She raised me well, made me a decent girl. I am very grateful to her, she worked on 2 jobs so I was always dressed and full. I hope mom and her husband are doing well, I just wish her luck. Because of work and distance, I don't see my mother often. On weekends or at leisure, I like to visit her and talk to her about various topics, my mother always gives me advice, I listen to her opinion, but I don't always do as she wants. I am already an adult and I think I have to make decisions alone. I will send you a picture of my mother in my letter. xxx tell me more about your family? Who is the closest person in your life? I really want to know more about you, I am very happy to get to know you better. I'm interested in getting to know you.
xxx as I told you, I live alone now. in one-bedroom apartment, which rented for money. the road from home to work takes no more than 10 minutes, I go to work on foot. After work I usually get tired, my work requires a lot of concentration. usually for 1 client, it takes me 2-3 hours. from such work eyes and a back injury, it was difficult for me, but now I got used to it, but if I have 3-4 clients in one day, I get very tired. After work I like to come home and relax, make a delicious dinner, watch an interesting movie, read a book, do some drawing. I already need to finish my letter, I'm very sorry. I still want to tell you a lot, I wanted to write to you today in detail about all my hobbies. I will write to you in detail about how I like to spend my free time tomorrow.
I like to write you a message. I want the next day to come as soon as I can read your message. I already want to read another letter from you again. I would very much wait for your answer.
 at the end of my letter, I will tell you that the time is now in my city 12.04. When will you send me your next letter saying how much time will be in your country. I want to know how many hours the difference between our countries.
on this I complete my letter. I wish you all the best. I'm really looking forward to your answer, Natalia.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: natalia89kor@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Posted: Friday, July 5, 2019
To:
Subject: In this letter I will tell you more about my hobbies.

Hi xxx! my day got better after the letter. we communicate for several days, I have a feeling that we have known each other for a very long time. you are a good man, I knew it immediately. I hope communication was just getting better every day. xxx You are interesting to me as a man and I like you more and more every day.
I promised you in a previous letter that I would tell you more about my hobbies and tastes. I want to keep my promise. I love spending time with advantage. I love to cook, I love to experiment, I am constantly looking for new recipes to cook, it can be unusual. I like to cook everything with my own hands, even bread. I love when the house is perfectly clean. I don't like noisy parties, clubs and discos. I prefer a quiet atmosphere. I do not smoke or drink alcohol, I can drink 1-2 times a year a glass of wine or champagne on a great holiday. I like picnics and nature walks, I like fresh air, I like listening to birds singing, I like spending time at the lake, I really like swimming. since childhood, with my mother, I loved giving to the forest for wild berries and mushrooms, I love tranquility in the forest, the scent of forest flowers. I also love helping my mother in the garden, I love growing vegetables and flowers. I love flowers, my favorite is tulips and lilies. Sometimes I want to spend time at home watching an interesting TV show or a good movie. I love animal and nature programs, I also like documentaries about painting or history. from the movies I prefer to see comedies, adventures, detectives. The last movies I watched, and I liked this "Paddington 2", "The Shape of Water", I really liked the movie "Murder on the Orient Express". I also like listening to music, I don't really like new and popular music, I prefer classical music and music from the 80-90s more. I like to listen to Gioakkino Rossini, Ludwig van Beethoven, Robert Schumann, Niccolo Paganini, Mikhail Ivanovich Glinka, Pyotr Ilich Tchaikovsky, Hector Berlioz, Alexander Porfirievich Borodin. classical music helps me in difficult situations or when I need to relax and think. such music is wonderful and inspiring. like i said, i really love music 80-90, this is music from my childhood, many childhood memories associated with this music, i listen to this music when i want to cheer myself and tune in for a good day. Recently, I like listening to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's work "Music of Angels" (Symphony No. 6), when I listen to this tune, I think of you. I don't know why, I like to think of you for this music.
xxx, tell me what programs do you watch on TV? What are your favorite movies that you watched several times? Which movie did you enjoy during the last year? what music do you listen to? What fun are you having?
I also have a hobby. As I wrote to you, I love to draw. but I recently have little time for this, I draw several times in the month, I used to draw every day, but now I have a job, I get very tired of my job. I exercise, exercise, keep the body in shape and in good shape. I also like to drive. I go to the pool once a week for swim lessons whenever possible.
What kind of weather do you like? I love more warm, sunny days and good weather. I like to sunbathe and swim very much. I've only been to the sea twice, but I like the sea, I like to see the waves and the sunset, it's soothing. I was on the Black Sea in Russia in the city of Sochi. xxx I want to send you my picture in swimsuit, I hope you like my body, I hope you do not want to post this picture on the Internet, this picture is just for you. well? have you traveled a lot xxx What are the most beautiful and memorable places in your life? where did you like most? Unfortunately, I have never been in other countries, I have not been outside Russia.
I think you have many interesting stories, I want to know about you as much as possible. I want us to get to know you even more closely. xxx I really like you, that's true. I'm glad we met. Sometimes I feel very lonely and I reflect on my life and sometimes even dreams, lately I often think of you when I'm home alone. I'm not so lonely now, communicating with you makes my days more enjoyable. I don't feel as alone as before. Do you have a prized dream? I would like to have beside a real, loyal man. Who will be honest with me. Never betray me, and will not deceive me. I want to be the happiest girl when my dream comes true ..
I hope this is not a big letter. I do not notice the time when I write you a letter or read the letter. I must go now. xxx I want to think of you. I will wait for your letter. I hope you answer

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Posted: Monday, July 8, 2019
To:
Subject: I like you very much!

Hi dear xxx! I am very happy to receive your reply. With each new letter I recognize you more and more and I love you more. Even if you are far apart, you will enchant me. xxx I like you very much. You know how to communicate with a girl. I think you are a very good man, I totally trust you. I think you won't disappoint me. I haven't communicated with men like you. I'm very glad I was able to meet you. I hope my feelings and feelings are shared.
During the holidays I can also drink a glass of wine. but I think a full lady is very ugly. I try not to drink often. girls and men have different organisms. I have enough glasses to make me drunk. I also watched the movie "Jason Borne", I saw several parts of this movie. I like it better when the main character is Matt Damon. I did not like the movie about Borne where the lead role was played by Jeremy Renner. As you can see, we can watch some movies together, as long as the movie is good.
We communicate with you for 1 week. I think it's too early for us to discuss the topic of sex. I love sex, but I don't want to discuss it now. we can discuss sex when i'm ready. Do I want to start this topic myself?
Now I want to tell you about my character, because I think it's important for relationships. I think you will always be easy with me, I am a positive girl, I try to find a positive self in a bad situation. I prefer to solve all problems peacefully. I try to avoid conflicts. I don't like quarrels and scandals. I think a girl always and in all situations should be feminine, a woman who scandals or shouts is no longer feminine. I am loving, kind, attentive, positive, honest, faithful, hard working. I think these are my best qualities. I also have qualities that I am not proud of. here are the bad qualities of my character, I am very naive and trusting, sentimental, not always decisive, I can easily be offended and brought to tears, I take everything to heart. maybe I'm missing a real man next to me to forget some of my qualities. xxx, I hope you are the man who will make me better! I really want to know more about your character, tell me?
so i really want to know what attracts you in girls? What are the most important characteristics that the woman should have? What do you like about appearance? what are you aware of first? I just wonder what qualities in women you hate? I really hope you answer my questions. For me, in a man the most important thing is character and that a man is intelligent, honest and responsible. I already understood that you are very smart and I like it very much in you. I like the way you communicate with me. I think you are a real man in every sense of the word. In Russia, men do not consider girls to be normal people, women are treated here as things and objects. Therefore, it is important to me that my husband sometimes listens to me, there must be understanding in a couple. I also believe that there must be trust in a couple, because trust is the basis of relationships. xxx do you agree with me?
xxx I trust you, I have already written this to you at the beginning of my letter, but I will repeat it again. we have known quite recently, but with my heart I feel that you can be completely trusted. I have never experienced such feelings for a man, this is a very nice feeling. I don't want to rush things. I just want you to know. I like you a lot!
Unfortunately, I have to go. in 10 minutes a girl will come to me for eyelash extension, i need to work. I hope you are doing well?
Wishing you a good day, Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
To:
Subject: I want to know more about your friends!

Good day xxx !!! How are you? what's new with you? How's your town today? I was very happy to receive your new letter today, I like your character. I like the way you degenerate your thoughts. You are a very interesting conversationalist. I am very interested in communicating with you and I am very happy to read your letters. xxx, from your letters, I understand that you are a social and serious man, it is very easy for me to communicate with you. With each of your new letters, my interest in you and your life grows. I never thought that communication on the Internet can be so interesting. xxx I like you very much.
I always knew that men love with their eyes. girls love ears. For me it is important that a man is intelligent and polite. I also love men's eyes.
I will continue to get to know you more closely. I will also tell more about myself, today I will tell you about my friends. I communicate with the girls from my work, as I keep in touch with the girls I studied at university. As you already understand, I have good friends, but the best friend is just one. I have known my best friend since childhood, we have been in contact for 23 years. Her name is Elena, we met back in school. We live on the same street and always support each other in difficult moments. Elena has devoted her life to professional dances, she is a choreographer and now she has her own gym where she trains children. I'll send you a picture with my friend Elena so you can see her. xxx tell me you have good friends? I want to know more about your best friend, how many years have you been talking to him? tell me more about your friends, i think they are very nice people. I want to know more about you and your life. I would be happy if you send me more pictures.
I started telling you about my boyfriend for a reason. Today, after work, I'll meet my best friend Elena. We haven't seen her for 5 days. She is married and had a daughter recently, she now has her own family and we don't see each other as often as before. but when we meet we are fine, now we have a lot to talk about. We are going to the cafe to have coffee and talk. Elena is the only friend of mine that I can tell all about what I care about, she always gives me good advice and support me. Today I want to tell my friend about you. I want to tell you that I met an amazing man through the internet, this man you xxx!
Today I do not want to write you a big letter. I have to leave work earlier today so I can switch home and meet with my boyfriend. I look forward to the letter tomorrow. I hope in the morning I can read your message. your letters inspire me. xxx you make me happy, thank you!
Now I'll finish my letter. I hope you like the pictures I send you. I really want to wait for your answer. I'll send you a gentle kiss, Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019
To:
Subject: I trust you!

Good afternoon, my dear xxx! Thank you very much for the letter. I'm so happy with everything you write. A letter from you made me happy. you raised my spirits. what's new with you? how has been your city? how do you feel? tell me what feelings are you feeling for me? I want you to be honest with me always. I believe and trust you. Tell me you trust me?
As I already wrote to you in my previous letter, I went to a cafe with my girlfriend Elena. I haven't had such a good time in a long time. In recent years I felt very lonely. my best friend got married. my mother also has an affair with a man. I understand that everyone has their own personal life. but I haven't had this personal life in years. I am very happy for my mother and best friend, I love them and wish them only happiness. It was hard for me to feel unnecessary, lonely. I don't like this feeling. I didn't even have to talk to. everything has changed recently. I don't feel lonely anymore. all this thanks to you xxx! I am now very calm and happy. I understand that there is a great distance between us. but I'm not lonely anymore. I'm going to bed thinking about you. I think about how soon I will read the letter again and smile on my face. I am grateful that I met you. I have very warm feelings for you, I understand that every day I like you stronger and stronger. I'm happy about it. I hope our emotions are mutual and they will grow every day. From the first letter of yours I felt a spark, and now the fire in my heart is burning more and more. it is very nice. I have never felt such feelings towards a man. I don't know how to describe it, you have to feel it. With my boyfriend we sat for several hours, we talked a lot about different topics. My boyfriend immediately noticed that I looked very healthy and happy. she told me that I was brilliant with happiness and began to ask me what was the matter. xxx, I told her about our communication. told her how much you like me. My girlfriend fully supported me. it was really nice. For me in life there are only 2 people whose opinion I have listened to all my life. This is Elena and my mother. I'm glad my friend supported me. she wishes me luck. she always tells me that she wants me to find a good man that I can feel happy with. I hope in the future that I can personally introduce you to my friend Elena. She gave you here.
I often think of you and me. I'm drawn to you. I don't want our communication to stop. I already have a fear that we may stop communicating. I'm afraid of losing. I'm not trying to think of the bad ones. I'm just trying to think about the good. I often present our first date. Imagine how we look each other in the eye for the first time. I really hope that everything is going well with us. I hope our relationship is real and this is not just flirting on the Internet. I take you very seriously. I am completely sincere with you. I always write what I feel and think about. I don't want to hide anything from you.
You're the only man I communicate with. I want to know. Tell me. I'm the only girl you meet and chat with now. Please be honest with me. I do not want any understanding or a lie between us, it will destroy our confidence and understanding. xxx you can always trust me and trust me I don't want our relationship and knowledge to be built on lies. Bitter truth is better for me than sweet lies.
 I really want our relationship to be real. xxx I'll meet mom today. My mother asked me for help in the garden. if it is the right moment i will tell her about you. Do you mind if I tell my mom that we communicate? Mother's support is very important to me. If my mother supports me, then I will be the happiest girl on the planet. I will tell you about meeting my mom in the next letter. I hope you are doing well.
My heart beats so hard as I read your letters. I like you very much, I will continue to get to know you more closely. I will continue. We know very little, but I feel with my heart that you are the man I needed so much. I'm thinking of you, I'll be happy. I hope you are not afraid that everything is so fast between us?
I will wait for your answer. kiss Natalia.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019
To:
Subject: I send you my gentle kiss on the lips!

Hi my dear xxx! I am very happy to read your letter today. I missed you so much. I'm glad you trust me, for me it's very important. I hope you and I will succeed. I take you very seriously, all my thoughts are about you. I've never been so good at communicating with a man. You really understand me, for me it is very important. tell me what's new with you? what are your plans for today? I want you to tell me more about what's going on in your life now. dear xxx, I want to know what you think in the evenings, what do you dream? it is very interesting to me. I am very happy to read your letters, because with you it is so easy and not forced to communicate.
xxx, as I wrote to you in the previous letter, I went to my mother to help her with housework and the garden. My mother's girlfriend came to help us. I call Aunt Katya, she is a friend of our family, she is my mother's neighbor. We really needed help because it was a lot of trouble. I haven't seen my mother in so long, so I was very happy to meet you. and Aunt Katya is a very cheerful woman, we had a good time. Besides the work we did a barbecue party. do you like barbecue? I love to eat al fresco. and I love making meat, fish or vegetables on charcoal, a special aroma from charcoal. we had dinner and talked about different topics. xxx I honestly admit, I didn't know Aunt Katya would be with us. I wanted my mom to be alone so I could tell my mom about you. It was hard for me to talk about the topics that were hidden from me under my mother's friend. before the conversation, I was very worried because my mother's opinion is very important to me. Mom is the closest person in my life. I decided and told everything. I had no idea my mother would respond so well. I told her everything. told her we met on the internet, now she knows what your name is, how old you are, what country you are from. The most important thing is she knows how to treat me. I told my mom that you are the nicest and good man I know. even my friend's aunt Katya supported me. I felt so light and calm in my heart. dear xxx my mother is very happy for us and she hopes that we will succeed. My mom gave you "Hello" and asked you not to run around me. I'm glad my mother trusts me and my choices. I'm glad I met you! did you tell any of your friends about me?
I don't know what's happening to me in the last few days. I used to have only sympathy for you, now I feel more. I have never experienced such feelings and emotions. I don't know how to explain it, but I will try to do it. When I think of you, my heart beats really hard, my thoughts are confused. I really want to be close to you, I want your kisses, I want to kiss you, your lips, your neck. I really want to look into your eyes, I want to touch you. I miss it very much. The most important thing is that I no longer feel lonely as before. I like the feelings I now have for you. The spark that was between us at the beginning of our communication is now a real flame. Not only do I have feelings for you, I have a real passion. I like you like a man, really like you.
I hope everything between us is serious. I want to believe it. I know only one thing, all my feelings for you are real. These are not just words. thoughts about you in my heart, in my mind, in my soul. Sometimes I start dreaming about how to feel good when we're together. I am glad that you now appear in my life xxx! thank you for everything As usual I wish you a good day in the evening. I hope you think of me as you fall asleep? I think about you all the time. I send you a gentle kiss on the lips. Waiting for the letter with all my heart. your girlfriend is from Russia Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019
To:
Subject: You cheered me up!

Thank you very much for your letter xxx! Your letters make me a very happy girl. I'm so glad to know that now I have a husband. You are my ray of light in bad spring. thoughts about you help me in bad moments. Your letter made my heart beat. you are on my mind.
How are you? what is new? What was interesting to you in the last few days? I want to know more about what's going on in your life now. I'm fine now, because your letters make my day brighter and better. Today I was late for work for the first time in 15 minutes. Yesterday I couldn't sleep for long, I thought about you, thinking about how good it would be if we could be together. thought about was the future. I couldn't sleep for 3am. all my thoughts were just about you xxx! Due to the fact that I slept so late, I didn't even hear the sound of an alarm clock and fell asleep. with me this was not there for me. today was the first time. When I got to work, the evil boss at the beauty salon where I worked was waiting for me. he shouted at me for a very long time, insulted me, gave me a fine. I don't expect this, I was never late, it was my first time in years. I don't know what happened to him, I had a feeling he was having a bad day and he decided to stop with me. he brought me to tares. I haven't heard so many bad words in a long time, but now all those words were addressed to me. I was very sad. I wanted to quit my job right away, I didn't want to speak all these humiliations, it was all in front of the client's eyes, my colleagues heard it all. I was very ashamed. The only reason I decided not to quit is you xxx! I thought if I quit, I wouldn't be able to write you messages. because I use a work computer to write to you. I was afraid I couldn't read your messages, and I couldn't reply to you. just because of this I endured all these humiliations. In Russia, girls are treated very poorly. In some regions of Russia, the girl has no right to sit at the table with a man. here girls are not considered to be full men. I'm very sad it's hard for me to make it. I was not lucky with the footing. I always wondered what my life would be like if I wasn't born in Russia, but in another country. Please xxx forgive my depressive letter today. I had a spoiled day, but I don't want your day to be spoiled because of me either. I just wanted to share my experiences. maybe you want to give me a row? Tell me what you think about how to act in such situations? Should I tolerate this attitude? How do you cope with bad humor? How do you forget about bad moments? how do you get angry? you are a very smart man, I am sure you can give me good advice. I didn't even know how to continue working today, my hands were shaking, and my work is the most important concentration. as I read the letter, your good words became better for me. I am very grateful for your letters. You can't even imagine how much joy and good letters your letters bring to my life.
I hope my letter didn't ruin your humor? I wrote you this letter and was able to calm down. I am glad that I now have a man with whom I can share my feelings and feelings. I really want to know what plans you have for today? what did you do for dinner today? xxx, which food do you store most often for lunch? I'll wait for your letter. I hope soon I will receive your letter that will pay tribute to me again. I'm crazy to pull for you. I like you xxx. I hope we get a serious relationship, I want this. I want to start a relationship with you xxx! you are the man of dreams. I look forward to your response. Gently kiss your neck. your natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2019
To:
Subject: You gave me the meaning of life.

Hi my dear xxx !!! Thank you very much for your support, thank you for your kind words. everything you write for me is very important to me. I am glad to see and read your gentle and kind words again! When I read your letters, I always have a smile on my face, thank you, I am blooming! Thank you so much thank you, I started to feel welcome girl, this is a very nice feeling! I have never experienced such feelings and feelings for a man, it is true, I always think of you. I am absolutely sure I want a serious relationship with you! You're the only man I communicate with, I haven't had much sympathy. I will not regret repeating that I am happy because of your letters.
xxx I feel that you treat me, my words and thoughts with understanding and sincerity. I understand you too, all your ideas and everything you write to me. I am very happy that there is understanding between us. In the relationship between man and woman this is very important. Do you think so too? you are a very smart man, i always liked it about you. we only talk for 2 weeks and i really have the feeling that i have known you for several years. I want our communication to continue in the same rhythm. As I wrote you in my first letter, I want to find a man for a serious relationship. Looks like I found the man I was looking for. tell me honestly, do you want a serious relationship with me? I don't want our communication to be just virtual. I feel that if we have a common desire, our relationship becomes real and it doesn't hurt us. Sometimes it seems to me that we are made for each other. There is understanding between us and many of our thoughts are similar.
Sometimes I read the letters you sent me. I think about you, in these moments I feel very good in my heart and soul. You are the only man to whom I have such feelings until this was not with me. I haven't met a man like you xxx! Every day I become more attached to you. I really appreciate our communication. You have all the qualities I really appreciate in a man you are serious, intelligent and caring with just such a man, I want to build a serious relationship. I really hope we succeed. do you want this? if you want it too, then we really want it. I'm sure of it.
In this letter, I will also tell you more about my wishes and plans for the future. For me, the most important thing is to find a man who will be a reliable support to me. I want my husband to be my husband, lover, brother, friend, partner. I am a very loyal and devoted girl. I have read fairytales about love since childhood and have always dreamed that I also had a single man that I would be happy with. I don't care about money, I don't care about expensive houses or expensive jewelry. For me, the most important thing is ordinary family happiness. I want my husband to make me happy. This is the greatest value to me. I want to love and be loved. I am a regular girl, I do not need stars from heaven. For happiness, sincere love is enough for me and my loved ones to be healthy. I hope I don't ask too much? Tell me what's most important to you in life? What is most valuable to you?
now that I have you, my life has been filled with colorful paints, before you met my life was gray, I was not happy! you can't even imagine how lonely and miserable I felt. dear xxx, you changed everything! You're the only man who attracts me, I think of you all the time, every minute. You gave me the meaning of life. I really hope our communication does not flirt on the Internet, I feel that our acquaintance was not an accident. You're not going out of my head. When I think of you, my breathing stops and my heartbeat increases. xxx I like everything about you, I haven't met men like you. You really became a special man to me and I really want to try to build a serious relationship with you! I want it and want it. I'm ready for this.
I must go now. I have no time left. I will tell you so much more. we still have time. Now I wish you a wonderful day and good weather so your mood is the best. I hold you tight, kiss you, only your Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019
To:
Subject: I love you!

Hi my gentle xxx! I was very happy to read the letter. I like that our goals are the same. We have a similar view of life despite the differences in our cultures, it makes me happy. thank you my life was filled with joy, hope and meaning. Thank you so much for your familiar words! You know, I'm very serious about relationships. I don't want to flirt. I also don't like to throw empty words. I thought a lot about you and me. about our relationship and my feelings. It was hard for me to believe that in a few weeks, I could even begin to experience feelings for a man I had never seen before. but now I can say with 100 certainty, I love you! I love you xxx, I love heartily and warmly! I have never experienced such deep feelings for a man. that's true I don't know what's going on with me, I'm constantly thinking about you. when I go to bed, I think of you, mind you. Imagine how you kiss me and hug me. in the morning, as soon as I open my eyes, I immediately think of you. It would be great if we woke up together. I want this. I love you xxx! even at work, or at lunch, or when you do all kinds of things, I think about you all the time. I'm not throwing words. From my very first letter, I have promised you that I will always be sincere with you and I only write you the truth. I hope our feelings are really shared. I want a relationship with you.
 Yesterday I was in bed before bed thinking about you and our future with you. I thought your picture, I thought it would be nice when we were together in reality. I like to think of you and me, I believe in our future. Are you thinking of me before bed? I think our feelings are mutual! I started to like you from the very first letter and now I fell in love with you, I love you xxx. Love is such a warm and warm feeling, it warms me. xxx you are my only husband and I am totally your girlfriend, I want to be with you. I've never said such words to a man, and I'm glad I can say those words to you! I know we know very little, but this time it was enough for me to understand that I was looking for you all my life xxx! These are not just words!
I hope and will believe that our acquaintance is not accidental. I think - this is the beginning of a romantic, serious and beautiful relationship with you, my beautiful and beautiful man xxx !!!
You are the person who can provide the care, protection and love that I need. all my life I've been looking for a man like you xxx!
Excitement and trembling fill my heart in anticipation of your answer! I want you to tell me about your feelings for me! I want to hear those words! I want to be with you for the moment to kiss you, hug you tight. I need you write me as soon as you have the opportunity.
I send you a gentle kiss on your sweet lips! The girl who loves you Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Posted: Monday, September 2, 2019
To:
Subject: I want to meet you!

Hi my favorite man! I am so happy to call you loved, I love you xxx! how did you tell me what's new with you? what do you think at night what do you think? I want you to be fully revealed in communication with me. how has been your city? I really hope you are well.
Today I was busy reading the letter. I was very interested to read your reaction to my letter and my confession. I was glad to read your answer. I'm glad our feelings are mutual, it means a lot to me. My heart stops as I read your letters, while I feel butterflies, I have never experienced such feelings. I'm glad I'm experiencing it with you. I can't even imagine what will happen to me if we meet, if you kiss me, xxx if we fall in love. I am writing you a letter now and presenting our meeting and presenting our caresses. I felt warm when I began to imagine it. Not only do I have love for you, I have a real passion for you. I want to experience with you our relationship in reality. I really want it and ready for it. During our communication with you, you have become an integral part of my life for me. I really want you and I to be one and make a family. The day we meet will be the best of my life. The biggest gift to me would be if I could kiss you and tell you about my feelings looking into your eyes.
xxx, I wrote to you many times that I constantly think of you. In recent days, I have been increasingly thinking about our real-life meeting. With each new day, with all your letters, I am convinced that I want us to meet. even in the first letters I wrote to you that I want a serious relationship. Now I'm ready for a relationship with you, I don't want our communication to be just virtual. I want us to meet you in reality, I want to take the next steps in our relationship. We cannot plan for the future and cannot be sure of the moment we meet. Favorite xxx, so that we can move forward in our relationship at this stage, we must meet in reality. What do you think about that? are you ready for our meeting? or do you think i'm in a hurry? tell me honest? I really fell in love with you. my heart is yours and I'm sure of it. I will meet to be sure. communication in reality is completely different, so we can get to know each other better, to be sure of our feelings we need a meeting. xxx I want to tell you honestly, I'm sure I love you! I don't even need a meeting to realize this. but I want you to be 100 sure that you love me. That we can start a family, marrying such important questions requires a personal meeting. In my dreams and desires, I will not run far ahead. I don't hope for anything. I want to be sure. I hope you understand me.
My mom and boyfriend fully support me. I have no doubt that we will meet you xxx. but I don't want to impose this meeting on you. The most important thing for me is that you yourself want us to meet. do you understand me Your support and agreement is important to me. I don't care where we meet. We can do our meeting in Russia or in your country. How do you want to be more comfortable? tell me where you want our first meeting to take place? If you want me to come to your country, I need you to tell me the airport where I need to check out the trip and book the flight.
I haven't been on vacation for 2 years, I haven't been away from work for long, and I dream of resting. If I spend your holidays with you, it will be the best thing that can happen. I want to spend your holidays with you. If you're ready for our meeting, I can figure out what days I can take a vacation. I have 2 months vacation that I can take on my job. tell me how many days will you spend with me in our first meeting? I can meet you for 2 weeks if you want me to spend with you all 2 months of my vacation. it all depends on you. I don't want it to look the way I order. I want you to answer all my questions in your next letter so I can figure out what months I can take vacation, I need to talk about this with my boss, I can't go on vacation when I want what I need to discuss This is too soon with my boss. Also, if you want to travel to me in Russia, you must immediately start arranging the necessary papers for this, I will not have the preparation for the meeting for a long time. I hope we can meet. It was important for me to write you my opinion that I would meet you. I hope you are also ready for our meeting.
Now I want to wait for your answer. I hope we will meet soon. I really want this. I think about meeting you all the time. I want us to succeed and we were an have a strong relationship with you. I love you xxx! I send you my tender and fiery kiss. Just your Natalia!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.