Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natalia89kor@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: natalia89kor@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Posted: Friday, September 6, 2019
To:
Subject: Hi my husband, xxx.

Hi my husband, xxx. I received your letter today, which I said with great patience! xxx, I really want to get to you as soon as possible to already try our relationship in reality. when we mature i will kiss you and have passionate sex with you. And now I want to tell you about the problem I encountered ... xxx, as I promised you, after my work I visited a travel company. I turned to a very reliable travel company for services. A very nice girl worked in a travel agency, and she immediately began to question me about my visit to another country, whether I had traveled to other countries. After listening to her closely, I began to explain to this girl that I was planning a trip to xxx, to my husband (to you my gentle xxx). After that, the travel agency began to offer me several options for traveling to your country. As I told you, I never traveled, and this is my first time, and when I found out the prices, I was very surprised at the prices of flights and prepared a trip to your country ... I was very upset that the price was for the trip to you is very high, and now I do not know what to do ... I do not know how to tell you, but for Russia it is a lot of money and I do not have it. xxx, to pay for the trip on my own, I need to work for more than half a year without using financial resources. xxx I am very ashamed to ask you for help, but I beg you for your happy future together. xxx explained to me that to travel to your country, xxx needs a lot of money. xxx is very embarrassing to me, I don't know what to do. When I learned about the cost of such a trip, I would cry, because for me alone this amount is unrealistic. xxx is the man who owns my heart, and I really want to be near you, but when I found out about traveling to you, I'm afraid to talk about this topic, because for the Russian economy, it's huge a lot of money and a simple person working with regular work has not rowed that kind of money.
My xxx, if I had the necessary amount, I would immediately deposit them in a travel company to begin the preparation of our meeting with you. I really hope for your understanding ... I really hope that we will overcome the obstacles that arise for our meeting together, through joint efforts.
I dream of seeing you in reality, of feeling, of holding your hand, of realizing all the plans and fantasies that I dreamed of in real life. I believe that you will be in my destiny and this destiny will be common! Dear xxx, my feelings for you are very sincere, and I really want your relationship to reach a new level, but I am afraid that money can be a hindrance for two loving people. I'm sure we will have a great relationship in real life, because we managed to get closer through letters! xxx, I am very much looking forward to my thoughts and ideas about my upcoming trip to your country ... I am very worried, please, xxx, let's find a solution.
I want to send you my kiss on the lips!
I am constantly thinking of you dear xxx !!!
Your and just your Natalia !!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.