Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Julia Eroshik

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

solnyshko_natasha265@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:13 pm

Hello Sweetheart Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name Natalia I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I search someone with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: solnyshko_natasha265@outlook.com

I will wait your letter with big impatience. All kind, Natalia,

Header:

Return-Path: <ojimannnn@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5001-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5001-vm1.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.12])
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:27:36 +0100
Message-ID: <E20B5750C2AD2B070F92DE8940F92B302523BBD8@unknown>
Subject: Salutti man,

Orig IP: 114.110.61.12 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on December 3rd, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Natalya.14KZ@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:50 pm

Good evening! Dear the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and remarkable the woman? My name is Natalia. I think, that I to you like on a photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your answer with huge impatience. All kind, Natalia

Header:

Return-Path: <awolf@oconnellhouse.com>
Received: from 55ya.minnie ([213.87.100.140]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id OdZppbjrylV1NOda0pLdvu;
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 07:52:48 -0700
Reply-To: Natalya.14KZ@outlook.com
Message-ID: <mCfwTBrD262bL0UgUE-GttvouuglNJ@oconnellhouse.com>
Subject: I want to always and always be next to you

Orig IP: 213.87.100.140 | Orig ISP: Mts Pjsc | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Zhansayawoman@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:37 pm

Hi.
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and remarkable the girl?
My name is Zhansaya. I think, that to you my photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life will be balanced and interesting.
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl.
But I one now and I very much have got tired from it.
So I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriage further.
My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience.
Kiss, Zhansaya.

Header:

Received: from mess2.eldjazair.dz (mess2.eldjazair.dz. [193.194.64.66])
Received: from ozbsgyl (172-245-106-29-host.colocrossing.com [172.245.106.29])
Message-ID: <00226bc034f0dad90aa0e942a3476d2cd59981@enssmal.dz>
Reply-To: Zhansayaa <Zhansayawoman@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello, I'm quiet and modest fluff
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 06:34:06 +0200

Originating IP: 172.245.106.29
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
Country of Origin: United States

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 07, 2021).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

raspopova.alla@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Nice to see you. I hope this letter finds you very well. I realize it may be challenging to get to know each other through a single message, and yet let's give it a shot. I have a nice job with no major problems in daily life. I am keen on getting to know you better and discovering your persona. But, I do think we should not be in a big hurry. Our acquaintance can become more intimate and special over time. I would like to mention that loyalty and faith are really essential to me. I could never tolerate cheating or lies. Therefore, please don't contact me if you are already in a bond. Don't hesitate to answer my questions and ask your own. It may help us both learn one another far better. Finally, I want to say that I don't know the way you smell, or the way you breathe when you are asleep. Maybe you snore like a bear and toss the blanket in the air at nighttime. If you'd like, you can leave me your cell phone number so I can call you when I'm totally ready. I'm eagerly anticipating your following message.

Header:

Return-Path: <raspopova.alla@outlook.com via sendgrid.net>
Received: from wfbtcfqp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtcfqp.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.207.67])
Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-1 (SG) with ESMTP id yjCQGHilQRKUi0JNk9BuIQ for
Message-ID: <8546cd6695f8bfb4a11b52f90d9bb1bacfda5eb2@outlook.com>
Subject: greetings.
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 14:42:09 +0000 (UTC)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Sadu-Zhansaya13@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 2:38 pm

Salutti my man, Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name Zhansaya. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I in searches the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: Sadu-Zhansaya13@outlook.com

All kind, Zhansaya,

Header:

Return-Path: <shinichi@pop01.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (143.255.2.41) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 17:11:45 +0200
Message-ID: <B611F022A669118E747B2E91362B1E4BC7AC8E70@unknown>
Subject: Hello my dear stranger

Orig IP: 143.255.2.41 | Orig ISP: Dupont & Schwanke Ltda | City: Sao Joao Da Urtiga | Country: Brazil

The same stolen image was posted on November 9th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ZhansayaSady@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:35 pm

Aloha my awesome mate! Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name is Zhansaya. I hope, that you from me in delight. I in searches the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and marriage further. My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. I will wait your letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: ZhansayaSady@outlook.com

Good pastime, Zhansaya!

Header:

Return-Path: <administrator@gelda.com>

Received: from localhost ([14.250.68.21] helo=localhost) by server.gelda.com with ESMTPS(AES128-SHA)(AES128-SHA)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 17:01:39 +0200
Message-ID: <0AF908510E8C73E74130F4E06C3B17979B1B5863@unknown>
Subject: Hi there my dear friend

Orig IP: 14.250.68.21 | Orig ISP: Vnpt Corp | City: Quang Ngai | Country: Vietnam

The same stolen image was posted on December 7th, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nazgul_summer@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:09 pm

Good day my friend. I wish the nobility, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and lovely the woman? My name Nazgul. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to meet love. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: Nazgul_summer@outlook.com

Bye, Nazgul!

Header:

Return-Path: <kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [187.148.246.2]) (Authenticated sender: kamata@hepburn.meijigakuin.ac.jp) by
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 19:13:16 +0200
Message-ID: <C901A05E8BD97E0D843BAE19A4A092C059491771@unknown>
Subject: Salutation

Orig IP: 187.148.246.2 | Orig ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v. | City: Fortin | Country: Mexico

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ZhansayaSady@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:21 pm

Good Day Charming Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Zhansaya. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the person with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for serious relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: ZhansayaSady@outlook.com

Kiss, Zhansaya.

Header:

Return-Path: <admin@mapindo.ac.id>
Received: from [45.112.240.67] (port=50263 helo=localhost) by sparks.serverseasy.net with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 21:14:37 +0200
Message-ID: <C308DE847287FA68EA6CB26998F07A9630B97835@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my great mate

Orig IP: 45.112.240.67 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natalya_krasotka7155@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:56 am

Salut my friend. Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman? My name Natalya I think, that to you my photo. I search the man with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future. My main objective - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: natalya_krasotka7155@outlook.com

With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience. All the best, Natalya!

Header:

Return-Path: <masako-1236@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from osmta0019.nifty.com (mta-snd00104.nifty.com. [106.153.228.4])
Reply-To: Ladyai Niceqs <masako-1236@nifty.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 20:50:48 +0200
Message-ID: <20230629205048.2878.masako-----@nifty.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 106.153.228.4 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natali_25967@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:16 pm

Woha my awesome friend! Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl? My name is Natalya I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I search the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and marriages further. My main objective - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: natali_25967@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience. Good pastime, Natalya,

Header:

Return-Path: <civ36510@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (45.42.47.69) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 13:19:12 +0200
Message-ID: <EFD83E78ADE581DDC68BB78F17DE4F2E7170525D@unknown>
Subject: Your smile,

Orig IP: 45.42.47.69 | Orig ISP: Variancem-as | City: Highland Park | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.