Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Olenka - krasivkanik@outlook.com

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Email received:

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Olga.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.73] (port=61965 helo=xsepk) by job.jobarnesonline.com
Message-ID: <02b7015259725834282d9b370f4b626bfaddfe@jobarnesonline.com>
Reply-To: Olenka <krasivkanik@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi, I would want that we became friends.
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 21:49:45

Originating IP: 178.176.174.73
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Re: Olenka - krasivkanik@outlook.com

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Email received:

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Olga.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.43.9] (port=40015 helo=dbwtpw) by job.jobarnesonline.com
Message-ID: <280dbbe8e3c8e28e9297218db5f1d8d1a84c32@jobarnesonline.com>
Reply-To: Olly <krasivkanik@outlook.com>
Subject: I thank the heavens that they have brought us together!
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:57:42

Originating IP: 188.162.43.9
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

- same stolen picture.

AruzhanaaBekuzina@outlook.com

Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:03 pm

Good day. Wonderful day and wonderful mood.
I seek a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone.
I thought write you maybe we can become friends and more, I can send you photo, give information about me.
I live in the Kazakhstan.
My name is Aruzhana. I am 32 years old. My birthday September tenth. My zodiac sign - Virgo.
If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about our acquaintance and communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too.
Wonderful day! Best wishes, Aruzhana.

Header:

Received: from NAM12-BN8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn8nam12hn2239.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.165.239])
Message-ID: <872762c93df9d3d8fcf6bf14e0311b1002c378b7@nube.unadmexico.mx>
Reply-To: Aruzhaanae <AruzhanaaBekuzina@outlook.com>
Subject: how was your day!.
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:18:03 +0200
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

+ the same stolen picture

Aruzhana_Autumn@outlook.com

Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:48 pm

Greetings. I'm was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I am had disturbed you.
In fact, I am sick of being single and chose to try Internet dating profile!
I expect that this act will be a new chapter in my future life. So, to know me better I want talk u a little bit about my person.
I want, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my letter.
I don't sure know how to begin my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my individuality in the mail previously.
I am can describe my character as the emotional, active, frank sincere person. I'm a gentle woman though at the same time I'm a certain, girl.
I 've generally like genuineness honesty and forthright.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt.
In a future mail, I would like to know more about u, your way of life. I am sending u my photo.
I hope that u like it, and we can get closer to each other. With best wishes, Aruzhana.

Header:

Return-Path: <Oussama.Gharzouni@tek-up.de>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05on20702.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1b::702])
Received: from DB6PR07MB3349.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::fbdb:cb59:201d:e7be]) by
Message-ID: <8dc64be014d0faf1d5efa60df929f3f8ebb2619b@tek-up.de>
Reply-To: Aruzhaanaa <Aruzhana_Autumn@outlook.com>
Subject: I the happiest.,
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:42:28 +0200

The image used is the same as the above.
Post a reply