Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Olenka - krasivkanik@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Olenka - krasivkanik@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Email received:

Hello. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Olga.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.73] (port=61965 helo=xsepk) by job.jobarnesonline.com
Message-ID: <02b7015259725834282d9b370f4b626bfaddfe@jobarnesonline.com>
Reply-To: Olenka <krasivkanik@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi, I would want that we became friends.
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 21:49:45

Originating IP: 178.176.174.73
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Olenka - krasivkanik@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:36 pm

Email received:

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Olga.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.43.9] (port=40015 helo=dbwtpw) by job.jobarnesonline.com
Message-ID: <280dbbe8e3c8e28e9297218db5f1d8d1a84c32@jobarnesonline.com>
Reply-To: Olly <krasivkanik@outlook.com>
Subject: I thank the heavens that they have brought us together!
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 09:57:42

Originating IP: 188.162.43.9
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

- same stolen picture.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

AruzhanaaBekuzina@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:03 pm

Good day. Wonderful day and wonderful mood.
I seek a decent man to establish a very strong relationship. I are alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone.
I thought write you maybe we can become friends and more, I can send you photo, give information about me.
I live in the Kazakhstan.
My name is Aruzhana. I am 32 years old. My birthday September tenth. My zodiac sign - Virgo.
If you have nothing against an acquaintance then I am very happy about our acquaintance and communication. Attach me your photos and I will attach my images too.
Wonderful day! Best wishes, Aruzhana.

Header:

Received: from NAM12-BN8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn8nam12hn2239.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.165.239])
Message-ID: <872762c93df9d3d8fcf6bf14e0311b1002c378b7@nube.unadmexico.mx>
Reply-To: Aruzhaanae <AruzhanaaBekuzina@outlook.com>
Subject: how was your day!.
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:18:03 +0200
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

+ the same stolen picture
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Aruzhana_Autumn@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:48 pm

Greetings. I'm was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I am had disturbed you.
In fact, I am sick of being single and chose to try Internet dating profile!
I expect that this act will be a new chapter in my future life. So, to know me better I want talk u a little bit about my person.
I want, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my letter.
I don't sure know how to begin my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my individuality in the mail previously.
I am can describe my character as the emotional, active, frank sincere person. I'm a gentle woman though at the same time I'm a certain, girl.
I 've generally like genuineness honesty and forthright.
I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will not interrupt.
In a future mail, I would like to know more about u, your way of life. I am sending u my photo.
I hope that u like it, and we can get closer to each other. With best wishes, Aruzhana.

Header:

Return-Path: <Oussama.Gharzouni@tek-up.de>
Received: from EUR05-AM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-am6eur05on20702.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e1b::702])
Received: from DB6PR07MB3349.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::fbdb:cb59:201d:e7be]) by
Message-ID: <8dc64be014d0faf1d5efa60df929f3f8ebb2619b@tek-up.de>
Reply-To: Aruzhaanaa <Aruzhana_Autumn@outlook.com>
Subject: I the happiest.,
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 19:42:28 +0200

The image used is the same as the above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.