Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fursstanya@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fursstanya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:57 pm

Email received:

Good day person. I found your online address on your homeland dating page. A great while I did not dare to communicate with you. How you imagine woman that corresponds to the man premier? Is it ok for you? In real life, I am furthermore timid. I am Tanya. I live in Russia and I am 34. my specialization is a dentist of the utmost qualification and it is a work in a large partial medical center in my city. I am busy most of the time since many clients rely on me. Sometimes I carry out complex operations to completely restore the jaw after an emergency. I own 3 certificates for advanced coaching of a dentist in other lands. I worked hard and hence could not create robust relations. Currently I decided to find a man who will be fair with me and give me all his love and tenderness. My last relationship ended 1 year ago and all this time I attempted to find a partner on web sites. But I met only sick guys who searches for only copulation and bald pictures. I wish that you are not a man like this and you are sincerely interested in a long-term relationship. When you are not prepared for this, then I beg you not to respond this mail. If you write me, in this case in my next letter I will relate you more about my life. If you decide to send me an e-mail, I beg you to tell me where you inhabit, your town name and your amusement. I really desire to find out more about you. I promise that I will anytime reply you and narrate you a lot about my life.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: fursstanya@yandex.com

I am sending you my photo and hope you like me. Watching for the second letter as fast as possible, Tanyushok.

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [117.96.218.253])
Reply-To: Tanyushulechka Lady <goo4407334@goo.jp>
Errors-To: Tanyushulechka Lady <goo4407334@goo.jp>
Subject: Hello Darling.
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:07:25
Message-ID: <20190905140726.4877.goo-------@goo.jp>

Originating IP: 117.96.218.253
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Coimbatore
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anya - mardocdental@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Email received:

Hello Darling Would you like to be good friends?I beg pardon in case I disturbed you with this message, because maybe you don't want to have long-term relations. If you don't want to find long-term relationship, just do not answer this message. But in any case, I do hope that you are a serious person and you will read this e-mail to the end and anwer it.I've seen your e-mail on a dating site some time ago, but I was too scared to write to you. I don't write to a man first. I think that we have common dreams now. If you are registered on a dating site, you are looking for a partner to have relations, aren't you? I adore your country, culture, life style and mentality of people. That's why I made a decision to write to you, since I dream to leave Russia.If you want, then we could try to get acquainted. Is it ok?Is it ok for you? I am a free woman and I'd like to meet a serious man in your country to build a new relationship. Maybe it looks quite naive, but I am sure that one can to make good and long-term relationships in the internet which will be grounded on love and faith.But now I'd like to tell some facts about myself!) I'm Anya. I'm from Russia and I am 34 years old. My last relations ended half a year ago, it's a sad story so better forget about it. Well I'm free. I'm a dental technician in a large private clinic in my city. Actually I deal with dentures and dental prostheses. I spend a lot of time in the dental clinic. My work gave me an opportunity to visit some countries where I improved my skills. To tell the truth, I am a workaholic. First it was great, but now I suffer from it, because I could not build serious relationship and now I just dream to change this situation. With the passing of the years it becomes more and more complicated to make new acquaintances and create tender relationships. So difficult to believe others, especially in the internet. I was on some couple making sites, but there I got acquainted with only ill people who only wroye about sex and naked pics. So I deleted my profile from these web sites. I really understood that there were millions of bad people in the internet now. I don't want games anymore and I need no money. I am satisfied with my job and I can pay for my life. Hope you understand what I am writing. If you don't like me and you have some doubts, just don't answer my email... Ok? I hope you read this e-mail to the end. Do you like my pictures? I would like to know more about you if you don't mind of course. What do you like to do? What about your hobby? I would like to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my love?)

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private email: mardocdental@yandex.com

Looking forward to get your letter. YourAnnushusenka!

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.234.68.91])
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 22:27:53
Message-ID: <581ACB82E23967F3554C16CD7207B835AF2FD974@unknown>
To:
Subject: Salutation

Originating IP: 14.234.68.91
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Biên Hòa
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

doctrmedzybki@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Email received:

Hi mate ! I want you to examine this letter and try to realize its use. It won`t take you much time. Then you can make a resolve.
I got your email adress on online website for many a long time but I couildn`t afford to send a letter to you.
I`m Anna. I`m 35.. My country is Russian Federation. I`m a professional dental technician and dentist. I produce dentures, implants and treat teeth.
I am independent, self-sufficient and self-confident women. I really hope to find a man who is stronger and more clever than me. The last relations I had ended 1 year ago because he cheated on me. I am absolutely sure in my intentions, I do not lose hope to find a serious man. Do you want to ask why on the Internet? I am ready to answer such a question. Because nowadays , men forgot the conext of the word. For a long time no one remembers that a woman needs to be chased after and looked after. The majority of men do not want to prersent even one flower and want to get easy sex at once.
Do you think it`s normal???
As you understand, for me this is not the first endeavour to find a real lover on the Internet. I am going to tell some imformation about my experience. I read some letters from men when I was registered on dating pages.The biggest part of them start to tell me about several kind of unreal and frightful conspiracies on the Internet, and even suggest me to prove the reality of my intentions. Why would I prove myself and prove something ?? Yes, I read a lot of drool on the Internet. I always have one thing to tell. Why are you telling me this ??? I am an honest-minded women and I have nothing to hide, and if you dread to write to me, it is better not to type , because I want to be with a self-confident man.
I have done nothing wrong to anyone to prove my sincerity.
What am I ltrying to find in a man? This is a wits, a sense of humor and kindness.
To get to the end of my letter, I am going to say that I'm already sick of insecure and notorious men and perverts on the Internet who want to have only sex. I think this is my final effort to meet a man.
I will leave a chance, only to someone who is finally sick of being alone and is going to edit his life for the better and have a relationship based on love and trust.
I understand that I said such an amount of unpleasant but, but this is my practice on the Internet.
I am not that 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with dumb games.
I am sure that my words will never scare a real and self-confident man.
I have nothing to do but hope you are the only one I am waiting for and searching for. I will wait for your message.
If you react me, in this case in my next mail I am going to let you know more about my life. If you decide to send me an e-mail, I plead you to let me know where you stay, your location and your hobbies. I really desire to know more about you. It is not a question that I will always respond you and tell you a lot about my life. Please write to this address doctrmedzybki@gmx.com ..!

Anna

Header:

Received: from [130.162.70.193]
Message-ID: <4B4EF8ABA0745AE9353079C4204BDFC8@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anna <ekqvd@gmail.com>
Subject: flirting
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 18:00:16

Originating IP: 130.162.70.193
Originating ISP: Oracle Svenska Ab
City: Amsterdam
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The stolen picture received with the message is the last one reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

medrtper@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 pm

Email received:

Greetings my new friend ! I beg you to examine this letter and try to comprehend its purport. It won`t take you much time. Then you should make a decision.
I marked your email on dating site years ago but I wasn`t brave enough to send a letter to you.
I`m Anna. I`m 35yo.. My country is Russian Federation. I`m a professional dental technician and dentist. I produce dentures, implants and look after teeth.
I am independent, self-sufficient and self-confident women. I really am going to find a man who is stronger and more clever than me. The last relations I had completed 1 year ago because he cheated on me. I am absolutely strong in my intentions, I hope to find a serious man. Do you have a question why on the Internet? really can answer such a question. Because these days , men don`t understand the conext of the word. Many years no one knows that a lady needs to be sought and protected. The majority of men do not want to give even one flower and want to get quick sex at once.
Is it normal???
As you understand, for me this is not the first try to find a good man on the Internet. I want to tell a little about my experience. I had several messages from men when I was registered on dating sites.Most men start to ask me about some kind of silly and awful conspiracies on the Internet, and even suggest me to argue the reality of my intentions. Why should I make out myself and prove something ?? Yes, I saw a lot of stuff on the Internet. I always have one thing to answer. Why are you saying to me this ??? I am an fair girl and I don`t want to hide something, and if you fear to type to me, it is better not to type , because I to have a self-sufficient man.
I have done nothing wrong to anyone to satisfy my honestly.
What am I ltrying to find in a man? This is a smarts, a sense of humor and tendresse.
At the end of my letter, I want to say that I'm already tired of insecure and complex men and perverts on the Internet who just want to get only sex. I understand thar this is my last attempt to meet a man.
I will give an attempt, only to someone who is finally tired of being alone and is going to alter his life for the better and have a relation based on love and trust.
I guess I said a lot of unpleasant but, but this is my experience on the Internet.
I am not that 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with silly games.
I am sure that my words will never scare a decent and self-confident man.
I hope you are the one I am waiting for and searching for. I will wait for your message.
If you write me, in this case in my following mail I am going to relate you more about my lifestory. In your letter, I ask you to tell me where you stay, the name of your city and your amusement. I really want to find out more about you. You can be sure that I will anytime reply you and narrate you a lot about my life. write to me at this address medrtper@gmx.com !!!
yr Anya

Header:

Received: from [197.210.152.242]
Message-ID: <919422717AAE8033EFEAA31EFA4CFE61@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anna <dl@gmail.com>
Subject: I would like to exchange photos
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 16:28:00

Originating IP: 197.210.152.242
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

+ the same stolen picture.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: medrtper@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Email received:

Hi soulmate ,
My name is Anya. I`m 35.. I`m from Russia. I am a professional dental technician and dentist. I produce dentures, implants and tace care of teeth.
I am independent, self-sufficient and self-confident women. I really am going to find a man who is stronger and more clever than me.
I am no longer 20 years old, I am an adult and I do not want to waste time with stupid games.
If you react me, then in my incoming mail I am going to relate you more about my life. If you decide to send me an e-mail, I ask you to tell me where you stay, the name of your city and your interests. I really desire to know more about you. I promise that I will always respond you and tell you a lot about my life. waiting for an answer to this address medrtper@gmx.com .!!
yr Anya

Header:

Received: from [211.54.74.50]
Message-ID: <4B4EF8ABA0745AE9353079C4204BDFC8@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anya <y@mail.com>
Subject: love
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 20:35:19

Originating IP: 211.54.74.50
Originating ISP: Korea Telecom
City: Geumcheon-gu
Country of Origin: Korea, Republic of

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.