Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Romance Scam

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Romance Scam

Unread postby dbradley494 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:59 pm

was approached a couple of months ago by a very beautiful woman named agnes anim...(so i thought) claiming to be from phoenix arizona. contacted me through match the dating site. been talking for awhile, tells me her father had passed away and her mother had left her to live in Canada so her aunt took her in. reveals that she had recently been over to leeds,UK to meet up with a lawyor to discuss her dads assets that where stored in a volt in accra ghana. she now claims to have traveled to ghana to get her dad's asset's released to her. claims to be $2.4 million of gold. initially, at the beginning i didn't believe who she was even with her sending photos, so she video called me to convince me. no sound and a very bad connection. she recently ask for my help in getting the gold released and wanted £2000. I said no as don't have that sort of money. had a gut feeling something bit add up so carried on talking to her. didnt realise till today that you could search for someone using a photo so i tried, to my surprise pictures of her are on her, a lot of them. some i had seen before and some that i hadn't seen. i have attached a couple of photos of her and have plenty more. think if i remember is come under this topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=812&start=140&hilit=blueyedcass. anyway she has gone so if you are approached dont get sucked in
Attachments
babe.jpg
web cam capture
23.jpg
dbradley494
New survivor

Re: Romance Scam

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:05 pm

Can you please give us all the info you have on her, most importantly, her email address. And if anyone else wrote to you, (her lawyer), their email account and messages as well.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.