Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mathewlindberg18@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:11 am

Form Received:

Submitted On: 2019-07-18 02:15:36

What name did the scammer use?: Mathew Lindberg

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: POF dating site. ww w.pof/solrabin

What email address(es) did the scammer use?: mathewlindberg18@gmail.com

What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: (657) 333-0770

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Contact on POF dating site. Emails back and forth. Emails about past life and his future. Loved me. Mother died. She blessed us. Had to go to Dubai for investors meeting. Earned over 10 million USD through partners in Dubai. He went back to Kent where headquarters are to sell shares including his 60000 shares. Also to resign from job to live with me forever. I received an investors certificate then an email from Chesterfield Credit Union asking for $32,649.00 to open non resident off shore account with the Esteem Capital stock share money draft. Mr. Charlie Stamford is the contact there. Then Mathew says he doesn't have the money.

Date: Tue, May 28, 2019,
Subject:
To:

Good morning,

Thanks for the email. I am so happy to hear from you and I must thank you for responding to my email requesting you to contact me through my private email. I am not really into all these online stuff. My daughter registered the dating site and I managed to use it to reach you. I tried to check if there's any need for that and I saw your profile while searching on the site and read a little about you and think we have something in common, then I could not wait to email you after talking to myself for about 20 minutes.

I am a fund manager with British owned investments company (Esteem Capital Investments). I am a widower and I lost my precious wife 6 years ago, I will tell you more about her in my next letter to you, or when we do meet in person, face to face. I have a daughter who lives away from home. Kathleen is in aviation school in Germany. I do prefer the "old fashioned" method of meeting someone in person, but we live in an age where the internet definitely expands the circle of who you might meet today. I am a German and I was born and raised in Germany before moving here in the states 10 years ago. My mom still live in Germany with her only sister. I relocated here because of my job which landed me in Fresno California at first for some years, and now I am here in clearwater florida. I must tell you that I love it here in the states, and have decided to spend the rest of my life here with that special lady if I ever find her. I am tired of being alone and by myself.

Never sure where to start with a "stranger?" LOL. What do you want to know about me ? Like I stated in my online dating message to you, I am new to online dating and was encouraged by my daughter and my mom. They are tired of seeing me being alone. Anyway, Let me not bore you on how I got to the site and rather tell you more about me which was what I promised you on the dating site when I requested you to contact me via my personal email.

Well, I am outgoing and active, energetic and positive man. I am a bit of a clown, and playful, I love to laugh even at myself. I am a Fun loving, humble man that is neat. Oooh, I almost forgot to mention that I love to cook than to starve. I am positive on everything that life brings to me. I believe that I am where I am at this point in my life for a good reason. I am a honest and caring person who is very loyal to those around me. I have respect for every creature. I have traveled extensively in the course of doing my work and have learned a lot of cultures. I consider myself to be a gentleman with good values and financial stable.

I need someone whom we can start out as a good friends and see where it goes. Compatibility and friendship are gems to relationship. The rest of the journey would be enchanting to have a best friend, lover that I can rely on, and to find out that we are meant to be for each other would just make life complete and worth living every moment. I have to stop here so that I will have another thing to say in my next email, I will like you to tell me more about you. I wanted to write more but it seems I have rambled enough right now, and have bored you with a long note, lol, ask me anything you need to know about me, and I will be so glad to answer you. So tell me something about you. Have a great day. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,

Mathew.

Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2019,
Subject: Re: Me
To:

Good morning my love ,

My directors arrived here and I have been so busy since their arrival, I am praying that everything will be over today by God's grace so that we can meet as soon as possible, but sure to leave as soon as they leave back to UK. Thank you so much for your trust and all you shared with me about your self I want you to know that you have nothing to worry about I am with you my love, for you to have this trust in me and for God to lead me to this site to meet you he has a suppose, nothing is going to change my mind towards you. I am anxiously and desperately looking forward to our meeting, I talk better in person than in the email word. You know that is hard to start up a conversation through email with someone since you don't know what you might do or say to get him or her angry, but I am out spoken and do not hide my feelings, I will always tell you the way I feel, than to die in silence or beat around the bush.

I want you to wake up and have this email waiting for you. I am going to face another day of business negotiations and financial transaction. I am happy that I am facing the day after a good night rest. It is good that I slept last night with you on my mind which made me to dream of you, though I didn't remember the dream when I get up this morning, but it was a good one. I think.

It's a new day and beautiful day and the first thing I am doing right now is to say good morning to the woman that is the only reason I smile these few days we met, and rush to my computer before starting my day or doing anything. I must say that am happy writing you. I am happy to wake up today having you as a good friend. This is one of the days that I wake up and the first thing that comes into my mind is to check my email and see if you have written me. Most time I panic with fear of not being disappointed but at the end it will turn out that your email will be there waiting for me, and the fear will disappear for happiness to return .lol.

You are just the person that I want to be with even without meeting you yet. This little period of email communication is enough for me to say so and I can say it again and again and even louder!

I want my last and equal relationship, because if I give you 100% and you give me 99.9% then who owns the other 1. this kind of relationship is hard to find these days, but I pray we will definitely find that since we are not teens and have been alone for so long, in this case we should know the value of a good man and woman in our lives.

When I get up this morning, I was laying on the bed thinking about us and the things we will do together when we do meet, interact and unite, thinking about all the things I will do to make you happy. The need for you right now is so strong and the thoughts of you is constantly plugging up my brain. Just wish I can drag the day to go faster now and slow down when we are together.

Well, today is the day that I have been waiting for; the day I have been working for and will be a very big day for me and Esteem Capital Investments and the Fidelity investors. We are hoping to conclude on the transaction today. If everything goes fine, then we will agree on when to go and sign the contract with the company. I need all the luck in this world today. I need only the right words and calculation to come out of my mouth today. I need to be at my best. I don't want to be under pressure doing what I do best but the company puts so much faith in me that they sound almost 100% sure that I will succeed which puts me in a tight corner because they don't expect me to fail.

I will tap their faith and leave the rest to God. I may be their best Fund manager but sometime you need luck to have it all. I need your prayers today and I hope that you will bring me the luck I need because meeting you was a kind of divine intervention.

Please pray for my success. It's the day I have been working for almost one year to convince these people to invest with us. I will give you details of it when we talk on phone or my next next email. It's my day and I am grabbing it.

I am anxiously waiting for the day we will meet and unite completely. Don't forget that in between everything that I am thinking of you always. I will not let anything or anyone come between us now. God is the head of our lives as we have been apart and we will continue to trust and believe in Him. It is Him who lead our path and give us the strength to keep holding on!!!
Well, my dear, got to go now' So, I will close for now. Have a great morning on purpose!!!! Talk to you soon. Remember to send me your pictures okay...

Always,

Mathew.

Photos and Documents used as Matthew Lindberg:

Phone:
+16573330770
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Orange, CA
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ca

Same phone number also listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73983&p=182358&hilit=16573330770#p182358
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:19 am

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019,
Mathew Lindberg <mathewlindberg18@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning my love,

Thank you for your email and concern over my mother's illness. It has not really been easy for me not being able to communicate with you or at least write you an email. I had to go out to a cyber cafe to be able to send you this email.

I know you are having a great time over there. I know that next weekend will be more fun as I will be with you and will make it greater fun. I told my mother about you and she said may be this is why I am looking so young and happy. She said that I should inform you that you have her blessing!

I got to Germany safely; it was a nice smooth flight. I went straight to the hospital from the airport. I must tell you that two of the best things I have done this year were coming here to see my mother; the second was meeting you in my life. You could see how happy my mother was when she saw me. She just said what touched my heart "Mathew" my son! Where have you been? I hope they are not still suffering you with this work? Come let me touch your face! Good boy! I can now rest in peace" this was what she said.

The condition I saw my mother was not just encouraging though she was smiling all through the period that I was there. I could not leave her sight so I slept in the hospital till this morning. I just got into a hotel now to take my bath and clean up before going back to the hospital. It was the hotel that showed me this cyber cafe so I decided to write you an email.

I was also lucky that I did check my email because I also got an email from my office in UK regarding the meeting which was held while I was away. Some of our investors from Greece have decided to sell part of their Esteem Capital shares to enable them raise money to settle their bank debts. It seems that their banks are on the neck of most of these investors and the only way they can raise this money is through their Esteem Capital Shares with Esteem Capital Investments. So it is compulsory that I leave very early tomorrow.

I will be flying out of Germany by 9 AM tomorrow morning. We have Fund Managers meeting by 12 noon after which we will have the last meeting with the investors by 4:45 PM. This meeting is expected to last for more than five hours so will be a very long meeting because of the share sales activity.

I want you to know that I have really missed you and was so happy when I opened my email and there was an email from you! I can't wait to be with you. I can't wait to look into your beautiful eyes and tell you how much I need you! I can't wait to touch your face and plant a long kiss on your mouth! I can't wait to give you all, I can't wait! I can't!

Regards,

Mathew.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 3:34 AM
Good morning my love ,

Waoo, what a lovely massage from you, thank you for making out time to reach me despite your tight schedules I really appreciate it, please you have to get some help for your house chores, is like you stress your self much, anyway very soon I will be by your side to help you. I love you baby okay, I just finished my last meeting for the day which was the Fund Managers meeting. I arrived yesterday morning as scheduled and went straight from the airport to our office. I arrived on time so was properly briefed about the meeting which I was absent. I also updated my file with the information given before going into the Fund managers meeting. The meeting was a long and successful one with everybody informing the board of the number of share their investor were interested in. It turned out that my 60,000 Esteem capital share bid was the smallest as some core investors wanted 100,000 shares and above. I just made them to understand that I did not speak to any investor under my fund management. I just meet new investors who were interested in 60,000 shares. They knew that I traveled to Germany because of my mother's illness and could not have time for business calls.

I am so happy that I was able to make the trip to seem my mom. The nurse told me that the day I came was the first time she has seen my mother this happy. She said that every day she wakes up from sleep; she will ask if Mathew was here. She will tell the nurse that she has a son that will come here and beat her if she gives her a painful injection and then she will laugh. When I got to the hospital, the nurse came 30 minutes later to give her the injection. She told the nurse that Mathew is here and that I will beat her if it is painful. She then told me that it was not painful for the first time, that the nurse is afraid of the son. When I told her about you, she kept quiet for a minute then said Mathew; will you leave this beautiful lady and be traveling like this? Mathew, please don't let them kill you for me with this job. I know you have made some money please give yourself rest and take care of her. I bless her! Tell her that I love her! That's my mom for you!

I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we have spent communicating, even though we just started. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I have known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you and the love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise.

All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I have truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go. I pray we last forever.

Much Love,
Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:21 am

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019,
Good morning my pretty ,

I want you to know that your massages gives me joy and strength to move each day that comes,I feel so happy communicating with you every day, you don't know how I feel knowing that I am about reading your massage thank you so much for the love and I want you to know that you have occupied my whole heart, this love is so wonderful and I promise to love you forever baby.

I believe that I will be in the state by next week though I don't know the specific date but I will come back next week and I am glad I am coming to meet the joy of my life. Baby I am not the mean type don't mind my mum she was just scaring the nurse. I would have love to send you some pictures but I don't remember snapping because of all I have in my head right now, and I have not had any recreation just strictly on meetings. Waoo baby I love dogs so much and I am glad you do too, I don't have any because of my job but I love dogs and wish I had one.

I told my mother much about you she was very happy and said she will like to meet you soon and thank you for making her only son fall in love again. My mother was not opening her eyes but when I brought out my phone to show her your beautiful pictures she opened her eyes, then replied ''she is so beautiful and so generous, God bless this woman that has brought happiness to my son again, God bless this woman that has brought laughter to my son again and she concluded and said Mathew she is your wife and I bless you people tell her that I love her''. And she closed her eyes again and fell asleep, I wanted her to say more but the nurses said I should allow her to rest that she have said much. So my happiness is that my mother likes you and she blessed us, we will visit her soon immediately I come back okay..

It was a nice meeting yesterday and I am happy we achieved much, we will continue today as usual, and I had a sound sleep having you in my mind.

Regards,

Mathew.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019,
She is dead! She died this morning. I just got the call about an hour ago from my Aunt and my daughter. Oh! Mom died without talking to her only son again. It was just too bad of me not to be with her these last days of her life. I am just too guilty that I met her in the condition she was when I got to the hospital in Germany and could not stay with her more than two days. Just because of this stupid work? Just because am a fund manager! Managing peoples Fund. What sort of rubbish work is this? So mom is dead? I can't believe this my love.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 am

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019, 6:35 AM
Thanks for the email. Sorry I could not email you again yesterday because I needed a place to cry when I could not get a flight to Germany yesterday. I got to Germany this morning. I have seen her body at the mortuary; yes she is truly dead. I was hoping that it will turn out to be a joke or a lie but I was the person lying to myself. The big problem now is that her only sister who has been with her all this while is now unconscious. Her sister died in her arms and she could not bear it. She could not bear losing her only sister. It is just too complicated for me at this moment. I just realized the disadvantage of being the only child. I can't even think straight now. I have my aunt in the hospital with the corpse in the mortuary. The world just hit me so strong when everything was about moving well for me. My love life became rejuvenated and all of a sudden all seem to be crumbling at the same time.

I have lost my best friend. The person I always call when I need to be consoled or when I am confused. I just realized that I am now alone in the world. I came into the world with a father, a sister, a wife, a mother. Then it started with my wife, then my father and son that died together in a car accident, then this again. Wow! Was I destined to be an orphan? Darling tell me, was I? An Orphan with no wife, no brother, no sister, no uncle, no son and an unconscious Aunt!

The doctor told me that before she died she asked them "was Mathew coming? Her sister kept telling her yes that I was on my way. She said that they should tell me to be fast and that I should run that she wants to fold her hands so needs to touch me before folding her hands. The sister then asked her why she wants to fold her hands and she told the sister that she will know the moment she touches Mathew.

Then she said something that will hurt me all my life. She said "if Mathew had taken my advice last time, he will be here now. I know he will like to be here but the British that he works for will not allow him. I told Mathew to leave the British and rest and be happy they are suffering my son with work. He can't rest and now he can't be here. Tell my son that next time I meet him; I will not let him work for the British or anybody. I will work and feed him and he will rest because the last time he worked so much" before the sister could say "which last time? Mom has joined her husband and her grandson with smiles on her face. May her Gentle soul rest in peace, Amen!

Even the doctor could not hold back tears while telling me this. He even told me that she even asked him to promise her that he will tell her son all this when he comes. Now darling let me ask you; was that not enough to feel guilty all my life?

Anyway, I just settle my mother's pending hospital bill which I promised the doctor that I will send to him when I get to United States as I was hoping to get money from my bank the moment I get to US. Since I could not get to US again, I had to scratch everywhere and even borrow from colleagues to raise the money I have here with me. This is just the wrong time for this to happen as I used all the money I had here to pay for the shares few days ago. Anyway, thank God I got the help I needed.

I am hoping to fix her funeral on Monday nest week for her to be buried here in Hamburg. I will start every arrangement to secure all the clearance that they will need before she could be buried at the burial ground. The German law!

It is not really easy for me now. I wish I had a brother or even a sister that can be of assistance here, at least in making the arrangements. It is just only me. I will have to handle all this by myself. I will have to plan all this myself, make all the arrangements, secure all this clearance and even run the errands. The worst is that I don't even know where to start. Anyway, the doctor has agreed to come and take me around so that we can do the one we can do today so that by tomorrow and next I can conclude the rest to be ready for her funeral on Monday. I need to do the funeral and get this out of me or I will just die in no distant time.

Darling, you may not understand but the person I lost loved me more than she ever loved the husband. She was ready to wok from her sick bed so that I will rest. She pampered me as the only child. She was my best friend. She will call me every morning to ask if I have eaten. A woman that was ready to pluck out her eyes if I complain of mine so that I can use hers. She loved me and I loved her too. It was due to my closeness to her that I could not get into any relationship for six years after I lost my wife. She was the best. I must surely miss her!

How is your health issues, I hope all is well with you now, how did the procedure went I believe God took control? Where you able to get another Tv? I must thank you once again for all your consoling words and care. May the almighty bless you abundantly and protect you for your care and morale support. May the word of Psalm 91 verse 2-16 be your portion in Jesus name. Amen!

I will have to rest now. I just thought I should update you how everything is going with me at the moment. I will wait till the doctor comes so that we can go the place we need to go. Thank you once again for your moral support which is all I need at this present time. You are just like the only person that I have on earth at this moment. They only person I can run to for consolation. I want you to know that even in my sorrow, I think of you!

Regards,

Mathew.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2019,
Dear,

How are you today? I thank God for the successful surgery and I am sorry for the pains you are going through now, how I wish I am with you now I would have taking care of you, but never mind I want you to know that I am with you spiritually and I love you.

I just got to my hotel now and just saw your email. I am just glad that I came on this trip with my laptop as I nearly forgot to carry it. My Aunt recovered late last night so they called me. After sending you the email yesterday, I left my hotel to see her in the hospital. When I got to the hospital; it was late so I paid her bills and took her home.

I just came back to my hotel this afternoon to get new clothes. I will be going back to her place in few minutes. I just said let me drop this email for you and to let you know that I still remember and think about you. To let you know that I have you in my mind always. Please bear with me when you don't get an email from me as I am so distressed this period.

I will email you again tomorrow with the situation. Thank you for your concern and care. I just want you to know that I am fine and can take care of things here by myself. Please try and email me daily because I need your comforting email now more than ever. It makes me know that I have someone somewhere that cares and that I am not alone. Reading your email with consolation words keeps me moving till we meet.

Regards,

Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:29 am

Date: Mon, Jun 24, 2019,
Subject: Re: Hello
To:

Dear,

Thanks for the email. I am preparing for mom's funeral tomorrow I am sorry I didn't remember to tell you that we had a change of plan, I told you Monday but letter shifted it to Tuesday sorry about that. I must confess that everything is going fine over here better than I expected. I have almost concluded the arrangement for the funeral tomorrow. I met with the priest this morning to conclude the arrangement on how the first and second funeral bible reading will go and by whom. My aunt told me that my mom requested before she died that she should be buried this way and I am happy that all the arrangements are almost in place.

I must thank you for your comforting emails this period despite on the sick bed I sincerely appreciate all your encouragement, and I want you to know that I am also here praying for you and I am glad that it went well also believing God that Wednesday own will be successful too. I have come to know that I have one million people at my back. You are such a darling. Before you came into my life, I have heard of passion and love and seen it in movies; never dreamed that kind of emotion would ever come to me.

I must confess that in some ways I feel inadequate. My mind is questioned; can I match your kindness? Can I give you feelings as warm and secure as the ones you have bestowed on me? You have chosen to show me such strong passion combined with secure sweet affection, that I can only hope with time you feel a glimpse of the same emotions from me.

I may not be able to email you tomorrow as the German funeral takes the whole day and sometimes the condolence visits enter into the night. I know that you cannot be here in person but I will be happy to receive your own condolence as an email tomorrow even if I am not able to email you. It will be my greatest joy to have an email from you when I check my email next tomorrow so that I will have something from you to reply. I want you to know that it is your consoling words that have kept me going all this while. Please pray for me as I need it most at this time. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Mathew.

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019

Baby happy Sunday, i am glad that you are doing very well today, don't worry the pains will go, just have more rest i believe all will be well, concerning the address and name i asked you of, baby believe me there is no harm or tax on it, i would have use my aunties name but she don't understand English that is why and my daughter is still in the aviation school like i told you, believe me you are safe because the business is legal, please i have suffered enough to rest please my love.
I thank God for a successful birthday do have a blessed Sunday waiting for your reply because they are waiting for my reply now and you are the only one who can help me and who i trust, thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:33 am

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019,
Good afternoon here from Dubai my love,

I am happy you are felling better now, i believe with time the pains will go, as the doctors gave you 4 weeks just have some rest let take it from there my love, i don't mean to put you in such stress by going to pay for the PO Box i am sorry for that my love, thank you very much you have really shown me how kind you are once again.

The investors have been waiting for my reply, i told my friend what you said he suggested that he will tell them that i am sick which he is doing now i believe he is with them now.

My daughter is fine i will send your greeting when i come out of this.

Now where is my picture?... lol baby you are funny i will send it but still on pressure, i cant start telling my friend to snap me now when we are very busy, he might see me as unserious person i believe after this we will hang out and then he will snap me please beer with me.

Mathew.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019,
My love ,

Greetings from the beautiful city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. I am sure that you must have expected to hear back from me after sending me your address but did not because I have been in a meeting since morning. Well, I know you hate it when I say this, but I'm going to say it all over again; you are the most intelligent, kind, understanding, beautiful woman I have ever come across in my life and I have been so blessed to have you in my life. Granted, we have seen our share of drama. You will always mean the world to me. I can't believe we are doing this all over again. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You are the most wonderful woman in the world. I know I frustrate you and sometimes make you wonder if you can do this again and if it's worth it, but I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that means so much to me. Thank you for understanding that I am human and can miscalculate sometimes, thank you for your advice and support in a time like this. Thank you for everything you are, and mean to me and everything I am becoming because you are in my life. Thank you for bringing your good luck into my life for I have had many breakthroughs in business life since I met you. Thank you for all the things you have done in my life both the one I mentioned here and the one I could not remember to say, thank you! The love that I hold for you in my soul is greater than an ocean or the sky above. This make is greater than any material thing. Thank you for the Trust and support. What else can I say from here than to say thank you!

Yes you understood me well, I am coming back to start my own, I have labored much for others, with my experience and finance I will do well. Baby no taxes okay..., thanks for all you spent for me without even setting your eyes on me, that shows a great trust and trust attract love.

I am always happy when I hear that you are better, and I want to thank God for quick healing, I love to gym make sure you get a good gym instructor to guide you well. I though is something resting will do but now I understood well, don't worry I will soon be with you so that we can do all these together.

I have always been in the meeting except yesterday my friend went to tell them I was sick, then what I was doing was thinking about you and all we have shared together, going through our previous emails and it made my day. When it comes to food I am not that celective I eat anything so long as it will satisfy me I am good, but I like chicken, fruit,coffee,

Today has been such a busy day for me as we wanted to conclude two days program in one day. We had a long successful meeting today where the transaction detail was stipulated with most people present with their attorneys so it was more like a legal environment. When the attorneys started speaking their legal terms, I noticed that they wanted to take over the environment by making us understand that they are very important to this transaction. They tried to impose advice and direct us on the legal and business means of the transaction.

As a fund manager, this is something I have known attorneys do all my life as a Fund Manager and once they start doing it, they make the investor see you to be less important if you don't prove them wrong. That is why today you see some people being advised financially by their lawyers who never had one day financial education.

When they started all their constitutional theories, I stood up and just used my normal word that I have always used to calm them down. I told them, "The law does not put money in an investors pocket; it takes from our pocket and pay the state. This is when lawyers are then invited to fight for the investor's right of losing money to the State because lawyers are like law brokers as I am a stock and financial broker. This is not yet the time for law brokers to show their knowledge as the law is not yet taking anything from our pocket rather we are about to gain from the State and Country. My learned gentlemen (I continued), I believe that each and every one of you have seen the papers before and studied it privately before we agreed to sign it. I know that you were all advised by our lawyers to sign it as my own attorney did advise me that it was a good deal. Our appointment here this morning is to sign the paper work and move on with the business and not to show how good our attorneys are. The only reason most of us invited our lawyers is for them to witnesses the process and we continue with our business which they are not part of and cannot do. I am sure after today when the business properly start, none of us will be here with his lawyer. I think the best thing for us to do now is to start the signing while you lawyers witness so that you learned gentlemen can go for your various business while we continue with our investment plan. This is to avoid us wasting this whole day arguing legal implication which we have all been told that there is none in this deal. If I am wrong on what said, I will not mind to be corrected but it will mean that I am at the wrong place.

When I finished my statement, I discharged the lawyers and we started our business arrangement; that was when I told the Investors what I just did and why I did it. Lawyers always want to make us look ordinary when they know nothing about business other than defend you in court and you pay them. They can never run any business a year without the business crumbling but they will always want to advice you on all aspect of business. Most of them have also turned into Real Estate Managers and very soon, they will take over the business of fund management but the last economic crash has been discovered to be caused because most big investor, companies and Wall Street use lawyers as their advisers. Anyway, that is why my company always say that I am a professional in what I do because I believe that you can only do yours and let me do mine. After saying this, the Investors gave me a wonderful round of applause which I dedicate the glory to my wonderful life partner...YOU.

I have known you only a short while, but in this short time your love has brought me such happiness. Happiness I haven't felt in a long time. My heart skips a beat every time I think of you. My heart has reached a whole new level of love and I owe it all to you. Thank you for letting me know what true love was and how it was supposed to feel. I just hope that the love I give to you is enough for what you are worth for you are an angel. Thank you for accepting the little that I can offer now which I know is definitely not enough for your kind. I hope to improve when I am settled down and not distracted by my work and Investors. When I can dedicate my time for you all day, when I can cook for you and feed you while you are still on bed. I love you for real! I love you with all my heart and I will say it again and again!

I want you to know how much I sincerely love all this period. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I have known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and the love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you are the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I have truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go. This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel whenever I hear your name. All I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel.

My love is unconditional, so never you think that I may change my mind because of one thing or the other. Never suspect my love for you for any minute because it is for real. If for any reason I am not able to contact you any day, I want you to know that I am not happy where I was at that moment and have struggled with my last strength to do so. The only thing I can assure you is that I will climb to the stars to make it possible the next day. I will not do any other thing until I do so. You are the best and I love you, no matter what.

Fondly,

Mathew.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mathewlindberg18@gmail.com info@esteem-capital.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:41 am

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019,
My joy .

How are you doing today? We are making progress in our business here. We signed the settlement papers today regarding the commission payment. The business agreement was that they will sign commission settlement agreement the moment the vessel start loading. The Vessel Loading Terminal Clarence (VLTC) was obtained today so hopefully the vessel may start loading by tomorrow. The moment that is done, the payment processing, fund approval release papers will be signed by us with settlement authorization through Esteem Capital Investments. If this is concluded, it means that one of my directors from the office in UK will be needed here in Dubai. I had to involve Esteem Capital Investments when I realized that the money from this transaction will be channeled through Esteem Capital Investments to secure Esteem Capital shares in the name of the investors involves in this transaction.

The few days that I have been with these people, I discovered the trick most rich men use. The main reason why the needed me in this transaction as partner is to have me as Fund Settlement Partner. Being a license Fund manager with Esteem Capital Investments which is a worldwide recognized investment company, it will stand as the reason why the payment of the transaction proceed will be done in UK. The idea is to use the fund to acquire Esteem capital shares which is a fast and high selling shares. After they have acquired the shares, they will then place it back into the market after few days under the Esteem Capital share selling policy that any share purchased cannot be resold until after 7 days.

Most of them sell these shares immediately and wire the money back to their country as income from their investment abroad and not from direct business transaction in their country. This way they get tax reduction from their government as the law of the country gives you a very huge tax reduction for bringing money from investment abroad and investing it in the country to create job opportunities in the country. According to them, this law was made by government to attract investors into the country and that was what led to the new Dubai that I see today. By doing this, they have not done anything illegal, they have done nothing against the law; they have also gotten credit and praise from their

government. They will tell you that they use their brain to make money. The funny thing is that because they invest most of their profit from investment they have abroad back into their country; their government see them as being patriotic and give them more contract and control over some major sectors of the economy. They told me that they have studied the law of the country and they have figured out a way to use it in their favor; nothing illegal. Anyway, let me not bore you with business terms though I just want you to know that everything is going fine.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch but by the mention of your name I feel safe. Yes, your name soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the word.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be everything you wish to you, because you are everything I wish to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity.

Each day when I wake up, a smile comes up on my face unlike before. I have tried to find out why this recent morning smiles and yesterday I came to reality why I smile every morning.

I smile every morning because of you since this smile started since the day we met. It started increasing recently because my mind discovered something before my body did. My mind realized that by each passing day, my meeting you gets closer. I cannot say for sure the day it will be thou I know it will be this weekend or next week but one thing I can say for sure is that it gets closer by each passing day, each new day and each morning. Every day that I wake up the distance between us gets shorter, our relationship increases and our love multiplies.

Darling I have to tell you this, the investor that invited me here gave me a ring yesterday to give you. He said, "Mathew", use this and propose to her. When I asked him how he knew about you, his answer was simple, have you forgotten your display in the hotel the day you arrived? When you wanted to email her? That day told me everything about your love for her so propose to her the moment you get home.

The moment he said this, my mind became jubilant and I WISHED that I was with you, and on my knees, asking you "Will you marry me? Have a wonderful day ahead! And please send me your mobile number.

Fondly,

Mathew.

Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2019, 5:57 AM
Subject: ATTENTION:
To:

Esteem Capital Investments Limited
Oakhill House, 140 Tonbridge Road
Hildenborough, Kent TN11 9DZ
United Kingdom
Phone: +44 702 4038961
Fax: +44 203 3182594
Web: http:/ /www.esteem-capital.com

Dear Valued Investor,

With great pleasure in serving you and giving you our best fund
management services, we wish to notify you that we have conclusively
carried out your stock purchase instruction. This purchase was done as
stipulated in the Memorandum and Article of Business Association
between you and your business partners. This Memorandum and Article of
Business Association was received by our Offshore Investments Business
Director and other staffs during their official meeting with your
partners in Dubai with you being represented by Mr. Mathew Lindberg (A
Consultant Fund Manager with Esteem Capital Investments and your fund
manager) while Esteem Capital Investments were represented by, Mr.
Brendan Williams, Mr. Carlson L Brenner and Mrs. Doris Edwards. It was
at the meeting that our business directors received the Memorandum and
Article of Business Association between you and your business partners.

It was on the percentage of the income as stipulated in the Memorandum
and Article of Business Association and also explained orally to our
directors that this stock capital purchase was made by the company
acquiring in your name the total of 188,752 Esteem Capital Stocks. We
consulted your Fund Manager Mr. Mathew Lindberg and requested to know
if you have our permission to issue your Investment Capital Stock
Investors Certificate to you, and he gave the authorization which he
said was what you requested. Based on this, we wish to confirm from
you, if we are doing the right thing to issue your total Esteem
Capital share of 188,752 under (1) Esteem Capital Investors Certificate.

In the memorandum and article of Business Association which was
submitted to Esteem Capital Investments by your partners during their
business meeting with our director in Dubai. The memorandum has the
address below as your business address. We plead that you reconfirm to
us through an email, to this business unit that the address stated
below is the correct address authorized by you through your fund
manager Mr. Mathew Lindberg for the issuing of your Esteem Capital
Investments Investors Certificate for your Esteem Capital shares. The
provided address and names are stated below as:

Name:
Address:

Please reconfirm the above information before we proceed to issue our
investors certificate to you.

I will be expecting your email confirmation. Your partners have been
contacted and their certificate will be given to them during our
official stock declaration meeting with this office today, dated 8th
day of July 2019 as scheduled. Your fund manager Mr. Mathew Lindberg
has also informed us that you will not be with them for the meeting
tomorrow; hence the reason for this email communication.

We also, want you to notify this office if we are to mail the
Investors certificate to you through Priority Courier Service (DHL,
UPS) or make the delivery to you through your fund manager who has
informed the office that he will be meeting with you in USA. The
moment he concludes his official demands here, as our work
reservations for him shows. We will need your quick and specific

response on this, so that we can send your Investors certificate along
with others.

Thank you for your faith in Esteem Capital Investments. We hope our
investment service have never disappointed you. You are free to
contact this office anytime if you need any information regarding to
your stock capital investments or profit returns on investment.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Florence Moore
Consultant Relations, ECI

Another instance of info@esteem-capital.com also being used as part of another romance scam is here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=73983&start=10

Phones: +447024038961
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+442033182594
Original network provider* Voxbone SA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@esteem-capital.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:50 am

Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019,
Subject: APPROVAL OF SHARE SELL BID
To:

United Kingdom
Web: ww w.esteem-capital.com

Dear Valued Investor,

This is to inform you that we have received your request letter to
place your shares/stock for sale tomorrow, dated 11th of July 2019. We
will conclude other official formalities with your Fund Manager, Mr.
Mathew Lindberg since you have indicated that he is with the original
copy of the Investors certificate for the share/stock transfer.

We will notify you after the Esteem Capital Investments SSB outcome
and returns generated from your Esteem Capital Shares/stock, which
will start by 3 PM tomorrow as scheduled.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Florence Moore

Date: Fri, Jul 12, 2019,
Subject: THE OUTCOME OF SHARE SELL BID
To:

United Kingdom.
Web: http:/ /www.esteem-capital.com

Dear Valued Investor,

This is to inform you on the Share/Stock Sell Bid that was performed
on Thursday, dated 11th day of July 2019. Your 188,752 Esteem capital
stock was placed for sell bid and the sum of $10,691,464.00 (Ten
million, six hundred and ninety one thousand, four hundred and sixty
four dollars) was realized from the Selling of your Esteem capital
stocks.

We are waiting for the payment clearance from our paying Bank here in
the UK. This means that the Draft payment in your name will be ready
for bank deposit tomorrow, and we will give you the detail of our
paying bank in Chesterfield, UK where the draft deposit was made for
onward transfer of the money to your nominated Bank account in your
country. You can also set up an investment offshore online bank
account with the bank here and deposit the money, if you wish to do so.

We will give you the banking details of our paying bank tomorrow, this
is to enable you contact the bank for transfer instruction. The bank
will then inform you of their payment and transfer procedure which is
in line with their operational ethics with Esteem Capital Investments.

We have also received the sum of $74,000.00 USD from your Fund
manager; Mr. Mathew Lindberg, as he informed us that you sent the
money to him for us to secure the needful clearance before the funds
could be wired to your country. We have applied for the issuing of the
Fund Documentation Clearance, covering the amounts realized from the
selling of your stocks. This clearance is needed for any bulk transfer
from one country to another. This clearance is a proof that this money
has been cleared from the country of origin and is clean from the
source and also come from your investments abroad. It shows that the
money is clean and did not come from any illegal source, but from your
investment returns abroad. We can see that you know the importance of
this Fund Documentation Clearance for you to request for it at this
early stage. We are hoping that the clearance will be issued to us
before the end of working hours here today, since we made the payment
on your behalf this morning.

Once we receive the clearance, we will scan the copy and send to our
paying bank here. The bank will need it to clear the bank draft, and
during the fund transfer process to your bank after which they will
also send it directly to your bank to back the transferred funds up
whenever you want to transfer money from your account here in UK to
any of your bank accounts in your country or elsewhere, this is to
enable your bank to make the funds available to you the moment it gets
into your bank account in your country without any question, knowing
that the money is legally processed.

This procedure is to avoid delay from the bank trying to verify the
legality of the funds, which with the clearance; it shows that the
fund is cleared from any source. It is also important that we notify
you that we may be appointing another Fund Manager to represent you if
you wish to continue your investment with Esteem Capital Investments.
This is because we have reached a mutual resignation agreement with
your present Fund Manager Mr. Mathew Lindberg. We cannot object to his
request as he was one of our best Consultant Fund Managers and we have
built a good relationship with him during his working period with
Esteem Capital Investments. We regret that you may not enjoy the
services of the best portfolio manager again, but we assure you that
we will replace him with someone in his own call, but you know as we
know that nobody can completely be in the class of Mr. Mathew Lindberg
in the International Fund Management and business negotiations.

We are still trying our best to convince him to work with us for
another one year, in case our negotiation with him do not work out as
planned, then another Fund Manager will be in charge of your Esteem
Capital Investments account from Wednesday, dated 17th day of July
2019 being the official general hand over meeting as rescheduled.
Though we have instructed him to remain here and make sure that
everything about this transaction is completed, and your funds
released to you, since he is the one handling the transaction on your
behalf.

Thank you for your interest in our services and period you have done
business with Esteem Capital Investments. Thank you for your trust in
our expertise on fund trading. We hope our services have never
disappointed you. We expect your return email.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Florence Moore

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@esteem-capital.com info@chesterfieldcu.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:59 am

Date: Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 4:40 AM
Subject: ATTENTION
To:

United Kingdom.
Web: ww w.esteem-capital.com

Dear Valued Investor,

This is to inform you that our office have received the Draft
Clearance Notification (DCN) from Chesterfield Credit Union Bank. This
bank is our paying bank in England and Europe. The bank contacted us
this morning, and informed us that the draft is ready for payment to
the Beneficiary/Investor. They issued us the Investors Online Offshore
Checking Account Set-Up code (00F15CODE06) which we are to send to
you, (The Investor) You are to communicate with the bank to enable
them establish this account in your name here in United Kingdom.

Once the account is being setup, the bank draft that was realized from
the selling of your shares/stock will be deposited into the account,
and once it cleared in the account, they will send you all the
necessary information that you will use to access the bank account
with them online and transfer money to any of your designated bank
account across the globe whenever you wish to do so.

The code provided to you above is to identify you as an investor with
Esteem Capital Investments, as the bank does not open an Offshore
Account for anyone without verifying the customers' source of funds.
We have also received the Fund Documentation Clearance which your Fund
manager paid $74,000.00 to secure on your behalf for the release and
safety of this fund; we have also sent a copy to the bank for
confirmation.

You are to communicate with the bank with the Set-up code above. You
are to email the bank and request for an instruction on how to open an
Investments offshore online checking account with the bank. You are to
inform them of your needs to set up an online offshore bank account
with them as Investor with Esteem Capital Investments, below is the
bank contact details. Email them using the email ID in the details
below.

Chesterfield Credit Union
4 Soresby St, Chesterfield S40 1JN,
United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 1618 506980
Web: http:/ /www.chesterfieldcu.com
Email: info@chesterfieldcu.com
Contact Person: Mr. Charlie Stamford
(International Correspondence Department)

You are to contact the bank through the email above, providing them
the Account Set-Up Code for their verification and request that they
should inform you of the steps and requirements to open an offshore
online investment bank account with them, to enable them deposit the
bank draft into the account that will be setup in your name.

The payment and release of your fund will have to be under the Esteem
Capital Investments payment policy. Under this policy, the Investor
(you) is required to open a non-residential Investment online offshore
checking account with our paying bank where your money is to be
released from.

Like I stated earlier, the moment you set up this offshore account,
the Bank will deposit the bank draft received from the selling of your
shares/Stocks into your Personal Investment online offshore Checking
Account that you will setup with the bank. Once this bank draft
cleared into your account with them, it will be left for you to decide
if you are to wire the money to your personal account in your country
or to operate the account here with them as an offshore bank account.

Operating an offshore account with the bank will require you to meet
up with the banking criteria. Please notify us the moment you have
contacted the bank.

We also regret to inform you that we will be appointing another fund
manager to take over the position of Mr. Mathew Lindberg. After the
official general hand over meeting on Wednesday, dated 17th day of
July 2019 as scheduled. His name is Mr. Michael Woods. He will take
over from your present fund manager the moment he resigns as he has
made it known to the company. This change of Fund manager became
necessary when we received the confirmation letter from our Legal and
Admin Department that your Fund Manager Mr. Mathew Lindberg has
reached the conclusion stage of terminating his contract with us.

Yours in service,
Mrs. Florence Moore

Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2019,
Subject: ACCOUNT OPENING REQUIREMENTS
To:

Chesterfield Credit Union
4 Soresby St, Chesterfield S40 1JN,
United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 1618 506980
Web: http:/ /www.chesterfieldcu.com
Email: info@chesterfieldcu.com

Dear

Thank you for contacting Chesterfield Credit Union Bank. We have
concluded our verification with your Investments Institution, and we
wish to inform you on the procedure/Requirement to open a
Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online Bank Account with us. We
also received the account Set-Up approval from the Admin Department of
our bank to open communication with you on the steps and requirements
to setup such investments online bank account on your behalf, and
transfer of your funds that was realized from the recent selling of
your stocks/shares.

This bank account is called Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online
Account (NROIOA) we only open such bank account for Esteem Capital
Investments Investors who are receiving payment through our bank. This
type of account enables them to operate the bank account in Euros,
dollars and pounds. It gives them the legal coverage for the funds,
considering the huge amount that is always involved in their
transaction with us.

The account also enable easy inter banking transfer. This account
allows huge inter banking deposit which enable Esteem Capital
Investments to transfer funds from their Esteem Capital Investments
Draft Deposit Account to the Investors Bank Account. It is only The
Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online Account (NROIOA) that can
receive money in any currency from a Draft Deposit Account, hence the
reason why it's compulsory that you must open this account with our
bank to handle your transaction, your account Set Up Code
(00F15CODE06) shows that the amount valued to the sum of $10,691,464
Dollars (Ten Million, Six hundred and ninety-one thousand, four
hundred and sixty four dollars). It is only this Account that can
accommodate the Bank Draft Deposit Account transfer of this amount
under the British Financial law.

Under the operational ethics, rules and regulations of our bank with
regards to the Bank Draft Deposit Account transfers from our bank to
another bank in another country; we cannot make the direct transfer of
this fund to your bank account in your country without you having an
intermediary Non Resident Offshore Investment Online Account (NROIOA)
opened in your name with us. This is necessary under the British Union
Banking Law. The England law requires that before the transfer of such
fund could be made to your bank account in your country. This fund
must be moved from the Bank Draft Deposit Account where it's presently
deposited to a Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online Account
(NROIOA) which you are to open in your name through our website below
in this email.

This Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online Account is the only
type of account that can accommodate your transaction being a Bank
Draft Deposit account fixed fund and investment return funds. This
means that for the release and transfer of this fund to your nominated
bank account in your country USA, you will need to open a
Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online account (NROIOA) with our
bank. I know you must have been informed of this when you were
directed to contact our bank to open such account. This account will
be setup by you online using our online banking services. This will
make you the authorizing signatory to this account which will also be
in your name, so that when the fund is moved from the Bank Draft
Deposit account to The Non-Residential Offshore Investment Online
Account (NROIOA), you would be able to authorize for the transfer of
this fund online and will also be able to make the transfer of this
fund by yourself online through our website, in bits or in bulk to
your personal bank account in your country. This particular account
can be opened and operated online by you using our online banking
services. Below are some benefits on this account if you decide to
operate the account with us.

- No Credit Checks/Tele Check/Check Systems- No Banking Reference Requirements
- 24 Hour World-wide Access to your funds; ATM available.
- Transfer money into your bank account anytime, anywhere, no limits
- Wire Money around the world
- Make online and offshore bank account setup easy
- ATM cards can be issued in a variety of different currencies and
card Colors.
- ATM Card can be used anywhere in the world. Card center comes with Phone
customer service.
- 24/7 excellent online real-time banking system.
- National Private and Security
- No extra charge for ATM card
- Bill payment and wire transfers can be done online in all currencies to all
countries.
- Transfer to and from any bank in the world
- Complete offshore protection
_have Access to international wire and SWIFT payments through Internet
Banking.

Non Residential offshore Investment Online Bank Account (NROIOA) is
opened with our bank with a Minimum Opening Deposit, (MOD/ID) Initial
Deposit of $32,649.00 USD (Thirty two thousand six hundred and forty
nine USD).

Under the Operational Agreement we signed with Esteem Capital
Investments, all payment from Esteem Capital Investments Investors
that are based outside United Kingdom, will be handled through A Fund
Handling Firm named that will guarantee bank balance accountability
and to provide immediate record on our transactions with them when
needed. Based on this, we signed an agreement with A Fund Handling and
Account Management Firm in USA. This means that all account opening
Deposit payment or transaction payment from you to our bank must be
made through this firm in the United States for record purposes and
accountability.

To make this payment, the Investor (You) MUST contact Esteem Capital
Investments to provide you with the Bank Account Information of the
Fund Handling Firm, for you to wire/deposit the Account Opening
deposit/Initial Deposit. The account opening deposit payment will be
added to your draft payment sum to make up the account total balance
when your account is being setup and the bank draft cleared in your
bank account with us. Once you have made the payment, Esteem Capital
Investments will issue us an Account Opening Deduction letter,
authorizing our bank to debit the same amount from their bank account
with us and activate the Non Resident offshore Investment Online Bank
Account for the Investor.

This arrangement was made to ensure that the Non Resident Offshore
Investment Online Account (NROIOA) is opened solely for Investors with
a Registered Investment company and not to be maneuvered by any
Intended customers that may want to gain from the Tax Free benefit of
a Non Resident Offshore Investment Online Account (NROIOA). The
account opening deposit payment arrangement helps us to receive the
money the moment it is paid by the customer without the 3 working days
delay which it normally takes for international transfers from another
country to England.

The account setup Form is to be filled by you online through our
Online Banking Portal and submit it to the Account Section of our
bank. You can fill the account opening Form by Login into our online
banking Module through the website below:

While filling out the account setup form online, it will request for
your account number with us and the below account number will be
needed to complete your form with us online; 0101XXXXXX

(A)info@chesterfieldcu.com
(B)ww w.chesterfieldcu.com/e/online/?register

You are to open the link A or B above to display the online banking
website. Once the page displayed, you are to click on register and the
form will display for you to fill out and click submit for the form to
be received by the account section of our bank for the processing and
establishing of this account. You can as well follow the link B TO GO
STRAIGHT AND FILL OUT THE ACCOUNT SETUP FORM.

Here are the two requirements you are to provide to enable us open the
Non Residential Investors offshore Checking Online Account in your name.

1) Account opening fee of $32,649.00 USD to be paid by you as account
Initial deposit to setup an investment offshore online bank account in
your name.
2) Account opening form to be filled and submitted by you online
through the link in this email above.

You are required to make the account opening Deposit payment for the
Non Residential offshore investment online Checking account as stated
above through the Bank account that will be provided for you by Esteem
Capital Investments. You are to send to us the Copy of the wire
Transfer payment slip as a proof of payment, showing that you have
paid the account opening fee before we proceed to setup this account
on your behalf. It is only after you have made the account opening
deposit payment that we will set up the account and issue you the
account Login information with instructions on how to access the bank
account with us and make transfers online from the account to your
other bank accounts in your country or across the globe.

Once this Bank account is being setup in your name, we will deposit
your Bank Draft into the account from where you can transfer the money
to your bank account in your Country as I have stated earlier or
operate it here with us as an offshore online investment bank account.

Thank you for your interest in our banking services. We pray for
UN-ending friendly banking relationship with you and hope to serve you
better as a customer of Chesterfield Credit Union Bank. We will be
expecting the Account Opening requirements, so that we can establish
your account, and facilitate your transfer of funds without delay.

Note; Your account will NOT be activated until the entire requirements
are completed.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Charlie Stamford
International Correspondence Director,
Chesterfield Credit Union Bank

Phone:
+441618506980
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:06 am

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019,
My Love,

I don't know how to start thanking you for everything you have done for me to get to end of this business. I am so glad that we are at the end of this business and will start our lives together soon. I have never handled a huge transaction like this for myself rather I manage for investors so when it gets to the stage of opening the account and the transfer of their money, they do it for themselves. I never knew they pay up to this amount to open such account. I was calculating based on the banking system in US without knowing that the England banking system is more complex and different regarding the amount required to open the account. I have called few investors to ask and they told me that is the way it is.

While I was handling this transaction, I was transferring money online from my bank account in United States to the account here to enable me pay off this entire bills. While I was in Dubai, I transferred money to my partners account in Dubai. The last money that was left in my account was the last money that I transferred to pay for the Fund Documentation Clearance certificate, it was not even enough and I had to collect over draft to make up the money needed which I paid $74,000 to obtain. If I had known that it will cost up to this amount, I wouldn't have done some expenses like the $113,000 that I paid to secure the Non Resident Transaction permit and company tax clearance in Dubai which my partners told me was not really necessary since my company is not up to one year old. This was the company I registered during this transaction.

I sincerely don't know how to put this but in life you will get to a stage that you must lean on somebody to stand; Someone that has the Golden heart to help you; The person that has the luck that his or her help will bring success to what you do and not bad luck. The period has come for me now that I can't do anything than to lean on you sweetheart. My love, I will need your help at this stage. When I started this transaction, I had it as my responsibility to handle the entire financial requirement till the conclusive stage without bothering you or anybody. I had money that I thought was enough to handle this with my bank which I believed that it will take care of any expense that may arise because of this transaction but I was so wrong. Maybe it is because I never handled a business that my commission will be in million so did not know that you need to invest big money to make big money.

My Love, I know that this is our transaction but I was contented with using your name to do it not requiring financial assistance from you but with the situation at hand, I have no alternative than to run to you for this assistance so that we can open this account and conclude this transaction within the next few days to enable me leave here and come to you. The simple truth is that this transaction is the only thing that is holding me here now. The handover meeting is on Wednesday the 17th, but the company has notified me that I am free to travel the moment I conclude the business of this investors as I cannot abandon it half way without the share sells funds being released to them. They do not know that I am involved in it but that is my own advantage as I want to be sure that everything goes smoothly and successfully than leaving here and making call for someone to handle a transaction for me when it is something that I can do for myself and far more better than the person can do it for me.

My love, all this long email is to tell you the present situation and how financially down I am presently. The bank needs $32,649.00 USD (Thirty two thousand six hundred and forty nine USD) to open a bank account with them for the release and transfer of this money and all I have is just 280 pounds. Please I will need your assistance in opening this account. You can contact the company (Esteem Capital) and ask them where you will have to make the payment regarding the account opening fee so that you can wire the money to them, If this account is opened today, the money will be deposited immediately and the next day the fund will be ready for transfer and once it is done, I will be ready to travel to come and meet you. Just know that, even though that all I have or have made in this transaction belongs to both of us, anything that you assist me with to open this account will first be refunded to you before anything. Like I said, your contribution of providing your name is enough sacrifice so any financial commitment will be refunded to you. Please get back to me let me know how to follow things up from here. I am so heartbroken and feel very sad and down with this development. My eyes are filled with tears as I am writing this email.

This money is all I have as a man now and will not like anything to go wrong in this transaction. I have invested all my life savings into it so if anything happens and I lose this money, then I will be an empty fool that worked all my life with nothing to show for it. All that I have earned and saved has been invested in this business and I did it because I know that it is risk free, legal and will be successful since I am the person handling the financial end myself and my company is also involved. If we fail to open this account on time, the bank may contact the company to report the delay, the company will then ask me why the delay from the investor under my fund management knowing well that an investor that worth over $10,000,000.00 in a business should not have problem raising the sum of $32,649.00 USD (Thirty two thousand six hundred and forty nine USD). If this leads to further inquiries by the company and they discover that I was the person that has the fund but using your name as a representative, they will hold the money as my contract with them do not entitle me to outside commission or private negotiation with an investor. If my company holds this money, it means that I will be done because I have already filed my resignation letter, so you can imagine what my life will be like.

This is why I am requesting for your assistance even when it was the last thing I wanted to do but it will be a greater mistake, while I am trying not to ask you for financial help and lose everything and you then blame me for not telling you when I was in need of the help. Thank you my love for the anticipated help. I will wait for your email. I wanted to go and look for something to eat, but could not go again after rereading this email from the bank. Then email Esteem Capital Investments to give you an account where the money needs to be wired.

Love you with all my heart,

Mathew.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019,

Good evening here my love,

Thank you for you responds I really appreciate, I thought of calling my friend but i said let me tell you first before telling him I will call him and explain things to him. Please anyone you know you can assist with you let me know let put hand together so that it wont look like a burden to him and you please my love I cant afford to loose all I have worked for, I have been down think how to come out of this, always know that I am missing you already and cant wait to be with you in couple of days my happiness. i cant wait

Always,

Mathew.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019,
Hello my love,

Please I am so sorry in the first place for demanding money from you, I know I shouldn't have but in this case I had no other person to run to at this time except you please don't feel bad or disappoint at me. Since I read your email I have been crying asking God to help I have worked through out my life for this money and if anything is not done now I will loose all, my love please help me.

I called my friend and told him he promised to send $15,000 USD today Please my love the remaining is all I am looking for please, my friend would have giving me the total money but he has spent much also, I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity now. You know how much I have suffered to get to this stage and any further delay the they will contact my company and that makes it worst I will loose everything please I am begging you in the name of God please I cant even eat anything please.

Any where you can get it from my love try and help me as soon as the money enters you return it back please you are my last hope now don't disappoint me please don't forget all we sheared my love.

Waiting to hear from you

Yours,

Mathew.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.