Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anna - madoctaden@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anna - madoctaden@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Email received:

Good day, Would you like to be friends?I want to apologize in case I’ve bothered you with this message, cause maybe you don’t search for real relationship. In case you are not searching for such relations, just don’t answer my e-mail. But anyway, I have a hope that you are a nice person and you will read this email to the end and anwer it.I’ve found your email on a dating site some time ago, but I do not dare to write to you.(( I never write first. I suppose that we have common goals at the moment. If you are registered on a dating site, you are searching for a partner to creat relations, aren’t you? I adore your country, culture, life and mentality of people. That’s the reason I decided to write to you, since I have a strong desire to leave Russia.If you don't mind, then we could get acquainted. What is your opinion? I am a single girl and I have a desire to meet a nice man in your country to make a new relations. Maybe it seems quite naive, but I’m sure that one has a chance to make good and long-term relationships in the internet which will be based on feelimgs and faith.Now I would like to introduce myself!) My name is Anya. I live in Russia and I am already 34 years old. My last relations finished half a year ago, it is very unpleasant story so better forget about it. Since then I’m a free girl. I’m a dental technician in one of the largest private clinic in my city. Actually I make dentures and dental prostheses. I spend a plenty of time in the clinic. Thanks to my occupation I have been in several countries where I have got an excellent working practice. To tell the truth, I’m a workaholic. First I liked it, but now I suffer from it, because I could not create good relationship and now I realy dream to change everything. The time passes and it becomes more and more complicated to meet new man and build serious relationships. So hard to trust strangers, especially on line. I tried to register on some dating, but there I found only crazy people who only demanded sex and naked pictures. That’s why I deleted my contacts from these sites. I really understood that there were many bad people in the internet now. I don’t want games anymore and I need no money. I’ve got a good job and I can provide my life. Hope you understand what I am writing. If you don’t like to read my letter and you have some doubts, just don’t write back to my letter. Ok? I hope you read this e-mail to the end… Do you like my pictures? I would like to get to know you better if you don’t mind of course. What do you like to do? Any hobby? I just want to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my mr. number one?

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: madoctaden@yandex.com

Looking forward to get a reply from you. Yours Annchik.

Header:

Return-Path: <shorthope69@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.90.81.97])
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:47:17
Subject: Salutation stranger,
Message-ID: <HOXKXJOhdpEUCfgA4tQmMivhkfgn9YNPe9F32xaiE@localhost>

Originating IP: 36.90.81.97
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bogor
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.