Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sabinazigr@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sabinazigr@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Email received:

Hi, my name Sabina and I'm from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan It's an independent country, you can find it on maps.
My country is Muslim country with cruel traditions and rules for the girls.
So I am very lonely in my life, and I find it hard to find a good man here.
I very interesting, kind, caring and interesting girl. I hope you like my picture, I send you with this letter.
And if you still free from serious relations, just let me know and send the answer,
may be it's our chance to escape from loneliness. I would like to see yours picture also, and find out more about you.
Looking forward for your answer. Have a nice day. Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <sabinazigr@gmail.com>
Received: from static-bafo-181-129-134-18.une.net.co (HELO 92.119.160.85) (don@karibcable.com@181.129.134.18)
Message-ID: <ac975d191239ec1f3cc3a5f6fd29113d1ee0ed915c@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Sabina <sabinazigr@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi how are you? Do not want to meet me!..
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 03:10:03

Originating IP: 92.119.160.85
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 181.129.134.18
Originating ISP: Epm Telecomunicaciones S.a. E.s.p.
City: Medellin
Country of Origin: Colombia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sabinazigr@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Email received:

Hi, my name Sabina and I'm from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan It's an independent country, you can find it on maps.
My country is Muslim country with cruel traditions and rules for the girls.
So I am very lonely in my life, and I find it hard to find a good man here.
I very interesting, kind, caring and interesting girl. I hope you like my picture, I send you with this letter.
And if you still free from serious relations, just let me know and send the answer,
may be it's our chance to escape from loneliness. I would like to see yours picture also, and find out more about you.
Looking forward for your answer. Have a nice day. Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <sabinazigr@gmail.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO 92.119.160.102) (don@karibcable.com@61.162.219.218)
Message-ID: <8d47287b705b8e82a471c79460a6aca087b4f020@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Sabina <sabinazigr@gmail.com>
Subject: Love is a talent in itself...
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 00:00:48

Originating IP: 92.119.160.102
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel

Through:

Originating IP: 61.162.219.218
Originating ISP: China Unicom China169 Backbone
City: Rizhao
Country of Origin: China

- same picture.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

azeesabina@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Email received:

I am already 29 years old, and I think that this is enough to make serious changes in my life. Since I am still alone, I decided to take this step to write this letter to you.
My name is Sabina, and I am writing to you because I would very much like to meet you. I am writing to you from the country of Azerbaijan, maybe you already know something about it, or maybe this is something new for you.
I am a very sociable person and can support almost any conversation. I am also a very romantic girl, and I like to dream, because I believe that when a person really wants something and often thinks about it, it will come true over time.
Now I dream to fill my heart with love and warmth of family life. I want to find my love and start a family.
My friends also say that I am a very kind and positive person, because I like to give people my good mood! I need you to want a real family with a real woman!
I am not ready to play love games - I am for a serious relationship, not for entertainment. If our interests coincide, then I hope to hear an answer from you.
I hope you enjoy what you see in the picture with this letter, and if our interests coincide, then I will be glad to receive your answer soon!

Header:

Received: from 92.119.160.115 (UnknownHost [121.12.118.6])
Message-ID: <247c8e3a311acf3c1fe0c6959e4a737f5ca4d8c73e@gmail.com>
Reply-To: azeesabina <azeesabina@gmail.com>
Subject: HI MEN:A fine human is dignified of love.
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 13:57:15

Originating IP: 121.12.118.6
Originating ISP: Chinanet Guangdong Province Network
Country of Origin: China

Stolen image received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aksabizee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Email received:

Hello, I don’t know where to even start this appeal to you.
Sorry if I am distracting you from work or something important in this letter of mine. I have a desire to meet you. I am single and looking for the best person to end my loneliness.
My name is Sabina, I am 29 years old, and I am writing to you from a different country from you. I come from Azerbaijan.
There are good reasons why I cannot find love in my country, I will tell you more about this if you are also looking for serious relationships.
I went online to meet you. Of course, I chose a strange path, but I realized that in my country I cannot be happy.
I am a rather modest girl, so I won’t praise myself. For now, I can only say that I am a sincere, kind, smiling girl. I can’t call my appearance model, but I try to keep track of my figure and appearance, so I hope you enjoy my appearance.
Yes, I never judge people by their appearance; for me, the inner world of a person is more important. I am really looking for a person who is absolutely honest and sincere in his words and feelings, I think that you are such a person.
Now I will very much hope to get some kind of answer from you. I hope that you are still free and you have no relations with other girls now, and if you also feel alone, write to me.
I will be very glad to meet you!

Header:

Return-Path: <aksabizee@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.115 (UnknownHost [178.47.139.50])
Message-ID: <06228b3a311acf3c1fe0c6959e4a737f5ca4d91c49@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Sabina." <aksabizee@gmail.com>
Subject: everything is looking for a soul mate, but I want to retrieve a integral.

Originating IP: 178.47.139.50
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Perm

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (last one above).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.