Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Maria - TaniRinna73@gmail.com

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Email received:

I will not say much. Because if you are interested, you will answer.
Alone, divorced for more than 11 years. There is an adult daughter who lives far away from me. I want to find a confident man who understands what he wants. Not having a love for alcohol. Caring and smart. I aim to meet you, and maybe spend your life together.
I live in Russia, I am 46 years old. My name Maria. I do not smoke, I do not drink. I work as a doctor. Lonely, free woman. I love animals, nature, life. And most importantly, I think that this life must be lived happily!
And I hope you answer me this email.
But if you are busy, you already have a relationship, and you are divorced, or you just want to “play” by wasting my time and yours, then I think that you just need to delete this letter. And I apologize for bothering you.
But if you are really serious ... Then I will wait for your answer.

Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <TaniRinna73@gmail.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO 92.119.160.102) (don@karibcable.com@202.168.201.123)
Message-ID: <023b8dded5fed4dc3035832fcabe949a325c7f@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Maria <TaniRinna73@gmail.com>
Subject: Love is the only sentiment that accepts neither the past nor the future.
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 06:59:35

Originating IP: 92.119.160.102
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 202.168.201.123
Originating ISP: Easpnet Inc.
Country of Origin: Taiwan

ekaterinalunnay@gmail.com

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:55 pm

Email received:

When we are alone for a long time, and there is no one who can understand, appreciate and love, we think about the need to find this person. And maybe my time has come, and now I thought about it! I want to find for myself, for the rest of my life a good, kind, confident man.
My name Maria. I am 46 years old, I live in Russia. I work as a doctor. There is an adult daughter, but she has long had a family. And I'm completely alone.
And if you are interested, I will be glad to answer you again.
But if you just want letters, you are not serious, rude, and you like to drink alcohol a lot and often, then I think you shouldn’t answer me. And I apologize for taking your time.
And yet, I want to believe that you are a normal man.

Maria

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO 92.119.160.99) (xxx@karibcable.com@115.84.91.215)
Message-ID: <a78b67cb3558707c5b6ed88b7fba303c1d002c29@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Maria <ekaterinalunnay@gmail.com>
To: <xxx>
Subject: HI MEN:Who has a great love, a great test.
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 04:28:10

Originating IP: 92.119.160.99
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 115.84.91.215
Originating ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic
Post a reply