Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jane Clark - rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jane Clark - rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77759&start=10, whre the fake site used in scam is reported - rcsssc.com / Rize Continental Shipping Services.

The fake character used in scam pretended to be Jane Clark, US military personnel deployed in Afghanistan. "She" pretended to send few millions US dollars in a parcel, using the services of a fake courier company. The fake company claims the parcel got withheld on transit, while the money where found inside the parcel without being declared and the victim was asked to pay a fee for allowing the parcel to move forward.

Stolen pictures used:

Type of message used:

My heart,

How are you today? I hope you are fine? I have just returned now and read your mail. (...)Honey, please, I want to come to xxx as quickly as possible so I can take care of you. This is the time when you need me most in your life. I can't let you suffer like that. Honey, you know I should have been with you before now if we had solved the matter with the shipping company. I really want to be with you so I can take care of you. The way things are now, what I have to say to Mr. Dieudonne Kpeware about the payment because he threatened to send our files to the IMF for interrogation and verification of the money because we could not send the money for them to provide those documents. I know exactly the implications of this and this is why I convinced him to give us little time until you're ready to make transactions. (...) Dieudonne Kpeware said that if the only way to send the money is to send it through Spain, you can get one of the agents in Spain to receive the money and send it to them in Togo because the documents will be obtained from the Togolese government. I don't know how long they can keep holding it. I am equally worried because my conditions here are not suitable for me. All I want now is to be with you and take care of you. I love you so much and I can't wait to be in your arms. I am not interested in the condition you are currently. I promise to be with you no matter the situation. Honey, please, I want us to be together as soon as possible, so you should look for some of your friends who can help you make the transaction so that my shipment can be released and I'll start coming to xxx to take care of you. I want you to take care of yourself and have a good night's rest. Honey, please answer me as soon as possible so we can start planning my coming to meet you. I'm looking forward to your mail.

Lots of love
From Jane
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jane Clark - rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:01 pm

Some of the fake profiles active online abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

Ellencastro
38, female , New York

fakeprofile1.JPG

georginnia
34, Woman, Single
Turku, Finland

fakeprofile2.JPG

Benita Weber
Birthday 12. April 1988 (31), Kent, USA
My name is Benita Weber, I'm female and 31 Year old. My Sign of Zodiac is aries. I live in Kent, USA.
The aim of my registration on this site is friendship, flirt, relationship. If our iterests match, you can send me a message, make a gift or invite for a date.

I speak english. My mother tongue is english.

fakeprofile3.JPG

My name: Ellencastro Age: 38 years old
I'm from: US United States
City of: NEW YORK

I'm need: a male 39-60 years old for travel partner
About me: without children
Some words about myself: I am an easy going individual who is not perfect, but tries to do good for the Lord. I grew up in a Christian home . I am very hard working lady so i want a man who does not have a problem with that , and who is not controlling.

Verified account: not verified
Profile created: 18 January 2019

fakeprofile4.JPG

susan85
33, Woman, Single
California City, United States
Looks for:
Single Man
35 - 60 years

fakeprofile5.JPG

weber jookey (on lesbianheart.ru)
37 , Leo
Nigeria, Abuja
I'm looking for: a woman aged 33 to 40 for friendship.

fakeprofile6.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:51 pm

From a Survivor:

From: Riza Continental Shipping Company <rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019
Subject: BANGLADESH ACCOUNT DETAILS
To:

ATTENTION:

We received your message requsting for Bangladesh account for easy transfer, You can make the payment to us through our agent local Bangladesh account information as stated below:

BANK NAME: DUTCH BANGLA BANK LTD

ACCOUNT NAME: S. ENTERPRISE

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 701710005XXXX

BRANCH: KALLYANPUR

ACCOUNT TYPE:CURRENT-AGENT BANKING

Convert 1425 Euro, equivalent to your local currency and and transfer into above account detailsAs soon as you make the payment, send to us the payment Slip for the confirmation of the transfer from our agent, to enable us process and commence your shipment to your door step in your country Bangladesh, we wait your urgent reply with the confirmation of transfer slip.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,
Riza Continental Shipping Service
Tel: +228 99058728
http:/ /rcsssc.com

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019,
Subject: TOTAL AMOUNT 135244 BDT
To:

ATTENTION:

XXXXXX BDT

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,

Phone:
+22899058728
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Jane Clark - rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019,
Subject: A MANDATE 3 WORKING DAYS
To:

ATTENTION:

We called you on phone to know what is going on with the payment? The management of Rize Continental Shipping Company, wish to inform you concerning due mandate of your registered consignment which awaits for the insurance and shipment fees.

NOTE: Our company has a mandate and schedule of every shipment and yours has exceeded the date, Therefore i urge you to go ahead and make the up-front payment via the information we have sent you earlier, A mandate 3 working days has given to you to make the payment, to enable us begin the processing and to arrive in your destination, fall to make the payment before the deadline we shall have no other choice than to terminate the registration and have your consignment pack in our warehouse while the daily demur-rage shall place on it and must be counting to be paid during claim. We wait your Urgent Respond.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019,
Subject: WAIT FOR OUR UPDATE
To:

ATTENTION:

The management of Rize Continental Shipping Company, want to notify you that the payment information of the transferred amount of 1425 Euro Equivalent to your local currency 135244 BDT. from your country Bangladesh has been acknowledged to our agent in your country Bangladesh, also wish to apologize to bear with us until tomorrow for our agent in Bangladesh to confirm the money and pick it up, and to enable us commence on the processing of the insurance certificate that will enable an immediate shipment of your consignment one cargo box to your destination in Bangladesh.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rizacontinatlshp@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:58 pm

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019,
Subject: CONFIRMATION OF TRANSFER
To:

ATTENTION:

The management of Rize Continental Shipping Company, want to notify you, that the cash payment of €1425, equivalent to your currency has been confirmed from our agent account in Bangladesh. Today we commence every arrangement towards the securing of the insurance certificate and the shipment to your destination in . Wait for our update.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019,
Subject: DEPARTURE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
To:

ATTENTION:

RE: DEPARTURE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
The above subject matter refers,

The management of Riza Continental Shipping Company, want to notify you again that the €1425, equivalent has been received into our agent account and the insurance certificate also been obtained and attached to this email, please keep it safe and tender to the diplomat on his arrival point in your country, before handling over the cargo.

Your consignment/one cargo box has already departed from Lome-Togo and on the way to your destination in your country, but currently on transit at THE CASABLANCA MOHAMMED V.INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT MOROCCO.
Best of luck and congratulations in advance for a successful delivery, we shall also notify you upon the arrival in your country .

More importantly, you are advise to always track the company's website for the status of your consignment at least twice in a day, this service is made to be updating customers on the status of their shipment, within 24/48 hours, Your consignment/one Cargo box will arrive in your destination at Bangladesh.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Dieudonne Kpeware,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.