Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kristinajones01022@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kristinajones01022@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Split from https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 9&start=20, where the fake courier used in scam, TNT Express, is reported.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

The victim was contacted online by someone pretending to be Kristina Jones. "She" claimed to be US military, deployed in Libya.
The faked courier was used for allegedly delivering over 4 Million USD. The so called parcel traveled from Libya to Syria, ending on hold in Senegal and the victim was asked to pay for getting the parcel released.

Scam message received:

Hello dear,
Thank you for your kind response and I am very happy after reading your mail. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well and how are you enjoying your day? my name is sergeant Kristina Jones
However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even have a business partnership as well.

I am an American military officer currently in Libya, and I would like to receive
You know me, because I am an affectionate, honest and affectionate person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy knowing and sharing opinions with people and also knowing their way of life, I also enjoy watching the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains and Everything what nature has to offer.

Dear, I want you to know the problems we face here in Libya, since the insurgents and the explosion of a car bomb attack us every day, but during our rescue mission we found a safe that contains a lot of money belonging to the supporters of the government of Libya, which had overflowed, which was money destined to the importation of weapons and ammunition, was accepted by the troops of my army present to share the money between us and what we did.

My share is $ 4,560,000 (four million five hundred and sixty thousand United States dollars). I am looking for your security and assistance to secure my share of the money outside this country (Libya) to keep it in my name.

If you can trust me, I really want you to assure me that if this money comes to you in your country, it will not disappoint me, until when I go to your country to charge you the money, you would also want to know that I have made solid arrangements with a Reliable security services company and they have promised to cooperate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of the destinations you choose.

This delivery will be legally handled by the security company and there will be no risk during the process and the money will be securely packaged in a military truck box. In addition, I have decided to compensate with 20%. of the total money once I received the money, while the remaining balance will be for my investment funds in your country.

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we will remain here and my destiny since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which led me to look for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will go to your country of origin to invest and start a new life, not as a soldier anymore.

Do not discuss this matter with a third party, and if you are not interested in doing this business, remove this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous for me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask by email just because we cannot use the mobile phone, we only use the radio message.

I await your immediate response.

From Sergeant Miss Kristina Jones.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.