Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of John Assaraf

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammer abusing stolen photos of John Assaraf

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:30 pm

He contacted me at TrulyChinese.com. His account there is deactivated.

"Do you have a map? ‘Cause I just got lost in your eyes My name is Jamie, nice to meet you"

He asked for another platform and Hangouts it is:

jamiebullockdr@gmail.com

I did not bother to hide that I had met a scammer before as he by the fifth sentence already had scored 10 out of 10 on the checklist so he adjusted his story to what kind of scammer I had met before.

Trauma surgeon with the United Nations, currently in Yemen.
Military base, no phonecalls allowed as usual.

Wife died while being pregnant. No children.

From Delaware, moved to Los Angeles this year before leaving for duty.
Birthday August,24th, will be 56
Dead parents, no siblings. Dad died when he was 5, mom last year.
Grew up in Israel with her. Therefore he speaks Hebrew.

"I want a really beautiful relationship you know, a relationship where there is love, trust and understanding, a partner in crime to have the most fun and enjoy life , one where we’re always happy and be a great role model to the kids and everyone around us , I don’t like cheating and lies it hurts and I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that should go through that pain and torture

I’ve been there before and it hurts real bad"

We have chatted a lot about nothing, his English is better than usual. Sports, cars, life in general, dating, previous life, colours, movies and scammers. He has been scammed for money. "They got $6700 from me"

It wasn't until I started sending hearts he suddenly got an email:
"Yes I did , turned out I got an email from my security company back home in America , it says I have a package and they want me to come collect it which is impossible because I’m in Yemen right now"
"Yes, it’s just a few dollar bills from an oil deal I had invested in and the rest of them in gold as well"

And of course I have to handle this. I provided him with some fake contact information and got an email from the company.
trustsecuritiescourier@yahoo.com:

HELLO XXXXXX

ON BEHALF OF TRUST SECURITIES/COURIERS INTERNATIONAL, WE WISH TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE PACKAGE AS DEPOSITED BY: DR: JAMIE BULLOCK.

DR, JAMIE BULLOCK. FORWARDED TO US YOUR DETAILS, THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WE WILL DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO ON HIS BEHALF.

NAMES : XXXX
HOME ADDRESS : XXX
PHONE NUMBER: XXXX
EMAIL ADDRESS : XXX

YOUR ADDRESS FOR SHIPMENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS NOTED. HOWEVER, THE REGISTRATION OF YOUR ADDRESS, OFFICIAL LEGALIZATION AND DELIVERY FEES WILL COST ($499) US DOLLARS , WHICH ARE BASIC REQUIREMENT FOR ALL FIRST TIME RECIPIENTS AT TRUST COURIERS INTERNATIONAL.

VISIT THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OFFICE AND SEND ($499) US DOLLARS TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTANT NAMES AND ADDRESS:

RECEIVER NAMES: D IBETO
FIRST NAME: D
LAST NAME: IBETO
ADDRESS: CORTLAND STREET,
NEW YORK NY 10007

SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR ($499) US DOLLARS PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SERVICES. AND WHEN THE AMOUNT IS RECEIVED, YOUR ADDRESS WILL BE OFFICIALLY REGISTER AND SHIPMENT WILL BE POSSIBLE SAME DAY AND THE RECEIPT OF THE SHIPMENT ON YOUR ADDRESS AFTER THREE DAYS, YOU WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY OTHER CHARGES.

JEREMY S
FOR TRUST SECURITIES/ COURIERS INTERNATIONAL.
CONTACT NUMBER +14422278954

It has been a week now and he is not so patient anymore. All conversations evolve around this payment.

The pictures turned up in many different accounts as I searched. And since the real owner has a huge amount on his different social media platforms, they are frequently used. There are a lot of videos too.

Hangouts Profile Photo.

Phone:
+14422278954
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Palm Desert, CA
Original network provider* Wide Voice, Llc - Ca
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of John Assaraf

Unread postby Frida » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:13 pm

Now the Phone of this Guy is +44 7424 137022
I have chatted wih him yesterday, he wanted o chat in Whatsapp so he gave me his picture, he seamed to be not himself as I saw that the picture in his profile doesnt show him. I am very carefully .
Take care
Frida
Frida
New survivor

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of John Assaraf

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Can you add any more information? His email address, profiles?
Please expect an email from the staff here.

+447424137022
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider Lycamobile UK Limted
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.