Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vicavictoria@fremom.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vicavictoria@fremom.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Email received:

Hi. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my picture. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our dialogue therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Header:

Received: from gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com (gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com. [207.244.104.70])
Received: from [178.176.175.136]
Message-ID: <2e349d595279ac5f7cdb8dded501e78bab5498bf32@gdn9.com>
Reply-To: tuchka <vicavictoria@fremom.com>
Subject: What happened to you? Why did you stop writing to me?
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 09:34:46

Originating IP: 178.176.175.136
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.