Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

glennmelvin44@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sonianorwood361@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:48 pm

Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021
To:
Subject:

I don't know why my mind is pressing me to open what I have kept for a long time, but whatever
it is, I just need your help, if you can help me, I am an American soldier in Kabul and mine the
service will end in the next month, please listen to what I have to say and with my heart, if you
can help me, I told you that I want to come to Mexico to start a new life, because my military
service will end next weeks.
There is a saying that says (don't trust anyone to tell anyone your secrets and no one will
betray you.) But I must open up to you because I believe and trust you, I believe and you can give me your
words of confidence and support me, please ask your precious heart, if you can help me, i'm
just a woman, there are things i can't do alone, like i'm in the us army.
I would like to let you enter my world with the hope that you will never betray or disappoint me.
Just because you said I can trust you, I'm going to tell you now what I did here in Afghanistan
and my plans for a master plan that could benefit both of us.
I would like to inform you that I have in my possession the amount of (US $ 3.7 million) (three
million and seven hundred thousand dollars) that I received from a rescue operation; I was one
of the soldiers who carried out the operation that day in Kabul. We believe it is part of the
money used by militants and Taliban to buy weapons from China and Russia. Due to the suffering that we
are suffering here, some of us are so lucky that I deposited my own share of the money with a
Bank ,and If that money should stay with them without me making claim of it, they might end up telling me stories. and that it is up
to the bank to approve whoever comes. follow.
I cannot transfer this money to the United States because, I still maintain a joint account with my ex and if that money should go into that account, you and I know the implications, we gonna share it 50/50 which I don't want. I never had any prenuptial agreement with him, that's one of my greatest mistake.I am coming to Brazil to start a
new life. I told you that I lost my parents, I need you to do this for me. I never wanted to talk
about it, but with the love and confidence that I have for you, and with the type of person I saw
in you, I will tell you the bank, where you will be the recipient. Because I am a
Woman in uniform and I will not move with that money, so I need to introduce you as a recipient till I come over to Brazil in the next few weeks.
I'm an American and an intelligence officer. For that reason, I just need your acceptance and everything
is done.
you are helping me to receive this money, as my husband please and no one, I repeat, no
one should know what I am saying now, please, this is a secret between me and you and I want our
secret to remain forever, because this is what i have kept for a long time and you know this
world is a bad place, we have good people and bad people, I think you are a good person, and
that is my reason for saying this to you. no body I can trust except you. Please don't tell me no
and don't be afraid, because Is safe and once I
got there, we can put the money right away to many bank accounts to distribute.
And for your effort, I give 30% of your total help and 70% is for me. If you like it, please let me
know. As my work here in Afghanistan is coming to an end, money is not saved here. Where I
stayed because we dismantled part of our team, so I have an agreement on how this fund will
move to my husband. All I need is for you to assure me that you will be able to keep the process
of receiving the money and keep it safe , until I arrive in Brazil in the next few weeks,
I am waiting for your positive response.

Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021
To:
Subject: Re:

Alright, am so much grateful for that, you can write to the through the email provided below, make sure you mention my name to them ok. premiertrustbank@email.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sonianorwood361@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:17 pm

Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021
To:
Subject: Re: Re:

You can write to me through here please, we got information today that we all should not access our WhatsApp for now, till further notice, so please you can always write to me here or on my LinkedIn page

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonia-norwood-58748519b/

Sonia Norwood
Executive officer leader at US Army
Dartmouth College
Chicago, Illinois, United States

Former student U.S Army, july2009 at fort sill
US Army Full-time
Dec 2009 - Present - 11yrs 9 mos
Greater Chicago Area

Computer Engineer
U.S. Department of State - Full-time
Dec 2008 - 1 mo
Allston, Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Dartmouth College
Master of Engineering Management, Engineering/Industrial Management
2009 - 2009

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
Bachelor of Engineering - BE, Computer Engineering, upper class division
2012 - 2015
Activities and Societies: Sports team

From a screenshot:
Address: 2945 W Catalpa Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USA
Phone: +16785329042
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Covington, GA
Original network provider* Metro Pcs, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.