Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elvinairk44@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:13 am

Good afternoon or evening, I do not know what the difference is, in what city do you live?
I will look on the Internet! My name is Elvina I live in Irkutsk!
My height is 168 centimeters. I work in an environmental center! if you look at the map of my city, then you will see proximity to Lake Baikal!
This is the largest lake in the world, and of course there is the most beautiful nature here!
a lot of criminals who steal forests, so we cooperate with the police. I am 42 years old,
I was married for 10 years, but we could not have children, so we separated. The problem is not in me, do not worry.
I am looking for a good man who will respect and love me and most importantly, I am ready to leave Russia and ready to move towards my man.
I will not write a big and banal letter, if I am interested in you, then I am waiting for an answer and photos.

Header;
Return-Path: <elvinairk44@mail.ru>
Received: from smtp33.i.mail.ru (smtp33.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.93])
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019
Subject: Nice to meet you

Orig IP: 94.100.177.93 | Orig ISP: Limited Liability Company Mail.ru | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Good morning !
I want to tell you to send me photos in every letter!
I want to get to know you better. I live alone, I have no children.
I lived with a man for many years, but we didn’t manage a family, so I decided to find a man older than myself and leave Russia.
I turned to an international agency to find a man. They gave me a few emails and I decided to try it, why not?
I am ready to start a new happy life.
I want to warn you right away that I do not have intimate photos. I am a supporter of adequate communication.
I want a raised man. I do not want a rich man. It is important for me that a man be kind and have prosperity so that there are no problems in life.
I am no longer a little girl and I want stability. I am also ready to work in another country and help my man!
I send you my photos and wish you a nice day.
Elvina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:04 am

Good morning , I'm glad to receive your letter! Have you been looking for a woman on the Internet for a long time? I already tried to communicate on the Internet, but nothing good. Many men simply ask for intimate photos or try to talk about sex. I do not understand why they need a woman from Russia.
My parents live not far from Irkutsk. They are already old, mother 70, father 72, they are retired. I try to visit my parents every weekend.
I ask you to tell more about yourself. I think I will give you my whatsup number when we get to know each other better.
I can speak English well, I would also like to learn other languages ​​once.
I send you photos from winter time.
Elvina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:17 am

Good morning !
Glad to receive your letter. I'm sorry I can't write you big letters. I have very little time, because I spend a lot of time at my work, so I don’t have a hobby or hobbies right now. I am tired of living this way and therefore I want to change jobs and life.
I am looking for a man with a strong character. I do not like when a man complains about the problems of life.
I work as an environmentalist and we protect nature. Often we go to the conservation area to check the fire condition. In the spring we plant new trees. My work is often in nature, so I can write a letter only once a day. I have no social networks! do you often chat online? Write me more about yourself, send photos!
I will finish the letter, because I have to go now. Have a nice day!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Good morning !
how are you ? Today I received a letter from an unfamiliar man and he wrote to me that I did not exist and he even wrote another name, not mine. I am surprised that many people do not understand with whom they communicate. And is it really so difficult to distinguish a real woman from a false bride ?? Men write to young girls 25-30-35 years old and hope for a relationship!
I think it is very stupid. Why does a young girl need an old man ??? I think that it is necessary to think adequately and really and then there will be no deceptions. I would not want to continue this topic, but I still need to show respect and patience.
I am no longer a girl and I want a serious relationship. My parents no longer decide anything, so I myself choose my man.
Ahead the weekend and I'm going to go to my parents.
They always have a lot of housework and garden work!
what are your plans ?
waiting for a letter
Elvina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:09 am

Good morning !
I was with my parents, we did household chores!
I told my parents about you and they supported me. I think that soon it will be possible to meet? how would you like in Russia? or would I come to you myself?
I can find out all the information at the agency when we decide to meet.
I do not communicate with anyone on the Internet now. I write only to you.
How did you spend your weekend ?
Today I have a lot of work, Monday is a difficult day and I can't write you much. Today we go to the reserve.
I am waiting for your letter.
Elvina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:17 am

Good morning !
Today I have good news and we can discuss our meeting. I do not want to waste time in Russia and long correspondence, because I do not see the point. I am ready to come to you and meet you. what do you think ?
I need to know the nearest international airport and your address.
Write me your phone number or whatsupp! necessarily !!!
I will find out I will inform you the information, and then we will decide.
Tell me you spent the day, what thoughts do you have about the meeting?
Can I find out about working in your country? Of course, this is not important now, but I would like to work once and help you with everything! Now I will finish the letter.
I wish you a good day.
Elvina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:05 am

Good morning !
Today I was at the agency and found out about the trip.
I want to explain to you about the ways of my coming to you.
If you apply for a visa yourself and go to the embassy of your country, it is necessary for the road $ 210 from Irkutsk to Moscow !!! There and back is already 420. Food and transport in Moscow
$ 100 Hotel cost per day is $ 100 !! Insurance 30 !! AND visa 60 !! All together it turns out about $ 800. without a ticket !!!
I can not buy tickets separately or apply for a visa at the agency of my city .. I have to pay the whole permit to the agency. The agency draws me a full package of documents for the trip, including tickets, visa insurance. they get for their work.
I will not experience difficulties in Moscow. You understand that this is a big city and it is at a distance of 5200km.
To go to Moscow, I need to spend a lot of money on a hotel and travel.
It is cheaper and faster to arrange a tour in the agency of my city !!!
The agency receives money for all types of services.
I will leave Russia with a group of tourists.
This is a tour. This is the fastest way! And I will be separated from the group in your country. This is a little trick to get into your country.
The cost of the tour through our agency is $ 1,800. I can pay $ 700. I need another $ 1100. Can you help me?
Now I need to make the second part of the agency and I will be included in the group. The group is formed 2-3 times a month. Departure from Moscow. Now it is necessary to pay and I will enter into the group. Then I can give you the flight data.
I hope you understand me. I took the initiative of the trip and I would like you to support me in everything!
I am waiting for a decision urgently.
Elvina
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elvinairk44@mail.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:04 am

give me your mobile number. I will call you and we will agree on everything!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.