Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

sariezovieno25@gmail.com

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:34 pm

Submitted On: 2019-07-11
What name did the scammer use?: sariez ovieno
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook.com
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: sariezovieno25@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +447724249766

Instagram: sariezovieno26

Dear friend, how are you today? and how about your family?

My introduction to you my dear friend! please contact me for more details

my name is Sr sariez ovieno
I am from Portugal I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really care for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Although I am very rich, I was never generous;
I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I would want to have a personal and trustworthy relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my deposits to your personal possession for further Investment and Charity Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless

Write me via my email for more details: sariezovieno25@gmail.com
I will send you the photos of me and my very hopeless and self family members, including my wife, who I learn t is getting married to my personal friend and attorney,

Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you
Yours Brother.
Sr. Sariez Ovieno.

please contact me on my email for more details sariezovieno25@gmail.com

Instagram.JPG

Phone:
+447724249766
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Re: sariezovieno25@gmail.com

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:57 pm

The fake profile uses a stolen stock image picture defined as "good looking old man":

aa1.JPG
Post a reply