Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mikki Willis

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mikki Willis

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Submitted On: 2019-07-02 02:51:03

What name did the scammer use?: Charlie Marius Grigorescu
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: On Instagram
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: Not sure
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +44 7459 753857
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Started talking to him and been talking for about a week or so . I thought he was legit ans today he asked me for money ans I said no way. He blackmailed me ans showed me so many names from my Instagram I have as well as he created a Facebook page today and copied friends names. He said that I have 2 Days to decide to send money or else he'll send nude pics of me starting with my family. I have reported his Instagram as well as Facebook profiles.

+447459753857
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Charlie Marius Grigorescu - Instagram

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:49 pm

There are two active profiles on Facebook using the same stolen pictures and the same name.

In both cases, the scammer abuses stolen images of Mikki Willis.

Charlie Grigorescu - joined July 7.

charlie.JPG

Stolen pictures used:

A second one belongs to another Charlie Grigorescu - joined June 30.

charliea.JPG

For making his fake profile looking older, the scammer re-posted pictures used on an older profile.

Some of the stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mikki Willis

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:15 pm

Other fake profiles active online abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

patrick.JPG

Patrick20
56 , Aquarius
United States of America, Brooklyn Park

I'm looking for: a woman aged 44 to 79 for a romantic relationship.
Personal Information
Appearance: 175 cm, 60 kg, sporty body, blue eyes.
Relationship: Single
Children: I'm childfree
Residence: Own a house
Vehicles owned: I own one
Education: Higher Education
Income: Average income
Type of occupation: Car salesman
Smoking: I don't smoke, my attitude towards smokers is neutral
Alcohol: I don't drink, my attitude towards people who do is neutral

patrick1.JPG

Patrick
54, male, toronto
Hello there, I’m here hoping to meet my queen whom i would cherish and give my all. I'm fun to be around, l live life to the fullest and a loving man; I wish to meet a woman who is sensitive loving and sweet. If you are not here well i guess i have no ch

aaron.JPG

Aaron Bill
50, Arizona City, Ari, USA
AM AARON ' MY REASON HERE IS TO FIND A SOULMATE ' I LOVE TO LAUGH' CRAZY ABOUT FISHING' MY SMILE IS
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Antonio - Tinder

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:59 pm

The scammer targets his victims on Tinder, where he claims to be Antonio.

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

A Belgian military, member of the foreign legion, almost finished with his mission in Africa and coming back to Belgium
wanted already to send some personnel things to Belgium and if I wanted to collect them. Of course first pay 2.500 € to enable him to send his belonging to me.

The fraudster claims his name is Giovanni Barrachia. He uses the mobile phone number +33 7 56 84 44 02 / +33756844402.

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby beibssaras » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:40 pm

I have also been scammed by stolen pictures, first at Tinder (dating app) and then referred to Watsapp. He claimed that he had 2 kids with him, from California, where the mother of his 2 kids were dead. He had to go to Nigeria, for timberjob, and would export them to Sweden. He sent me loads of photos, all stolen from the internet, claimed he was the man (Mikki Willis) under the name of Alexander Anthony, 56 years of age, and that his "son" had been injured. He had to pay a hospital bill of 1500 dollar. Then he was burgled and lost his creditcard. He missed his flight home to California, and wanted me to loan him a total amount of approximately 5000 dollar!
So if you ever have been asked by a name Alexander Anthony, with those pictures, stolen from Mikki Willis, dont answer. Dont bother! it is all fake!
beibssaras
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:06 pm

Can you post the details of the scammer?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Other photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, and any places you were asked to send money are al helpful.

If you are not sure what to post you can forward the details to my E-mail address which is below.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.