Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alenka - dynanycpo@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alenka - dynanycpo@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Email received:

Salut;)
Wie deine schaffen?
Toll froh, dass du mir nicht unberücksichtigt gelassen. Ich bin, wir können einander zu erkennen es ist besser und, schön die freunde zu werden. Mir scheine, dass romantisch die beziehungen um vieles besser fester ist, wenn sie anfangen geschehen zwischen den freunden. Du einverstanden ist mit mir solidarisch?
Und in den vorliegenden moment werde ich erzählen ich werde ein paar wörter über mich schreiben. Mich rufen Alyona. Mir 33 des jahres. Ich bin achtes des Januars 1986 des jahres geboren worden. Meine größe 165 der zentimeter, das gewicht fünfzig vier kg. Ich arbeite den sekretär in der privaten Firma in der sphäre des baues. Meine arbeit vollständig veranstaltet mich zur zeit. Ich ich habe das verständnis, dass nicht über solche arbeit ich träumte, aber ich zufrieden ich beklage mich zufrieden. Ich habe mich gewöhnt positiv die seiten in allem.
Ich sehr optimistisch der mensch. Meine arbeit genug ist einförmig, deshalb werde ich nicht zu erzählen, darüber auf einzelheiten einzugehen. Ich verwirkliche die arbeit mit den papieren, die aufmerksam die beziehung zu sich fordert. Ich bin Diese arbeit zurecht bildet für mich das besondere werk nicht.
Sehen, mich du bewerten du kannst auf die Fotografien, die ich befestigt habe hat zusammen mit meinem brief abgesandt. Ich werde glücklich ist zufrieden, wenn du erzählen wirst du wirst mir ausführlicher als informationen über dich ich schreiben ich erkenne dich besser.
Ich werde viel in diesem brief zu schreiben. Ich hoffe nur habe die hoffnung, dass wir die freunde mit dir anzufreunden. Ich hoffe, dass wir erkennen können wir erkennen besser einander.
Und ich ich will denken, dass dir meine fotografien gefallen!
Ich beende zu schreiben, aber ich mit der Ungeduld warten ich warte auf den antwortbrief mit groß von der ungeduld. Ich benutze diese Adresse dynanycpo@yandex.com !..
Ganz best!
Dein neuer freund, Alenka.

/ (translation)

Salut)
How do you manage?
Toll glad you did not leave me unconsidered. I am, we can recognize each other it is better and to become beautiful friends. It seems to me romantic that relationships are much firmer when they start happening between friends. Do you agree with me in solidarity?
And in the present moment I will tell I will write a few words about myself. Call me Alyona. I'm 33 years old. I was born eight of january 1986 of the year. My size 165 centimeters, weight fifty four kg. I work the secretary in the private company in the sphere of construction. My work completely is currently hosting me. I have the understanding that I did not dream about such work, but I am satisfied with complaining. I got used to the pages in all positive aspects.
I am very optimistic about man. My work enough is monotonous, therefore I will not tell, to talk about details. I carry out work with the papers which attentively demands the relation to itself. I am right this work does not make for me a special work.
See, you rate you can post to the photographs I've attached along with my letter. I will be happy if you will tell you will tell me in more detail as information about you I will write you will know you better.
I will write a lot in this letter. I just hope we hope to make friends with you. I hope we can realize we recognize each other better.
And I want to think that you like my photographs!
I finish writing, but I wait with impatience I wait for the answer letter with great impatience. I use this address dynanycpo@yandex.com! ..
Very best!
Your new friend, Alenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [112.184.94.71] (112.184.94.71)
Message-ID: <909523707BAF8132EEEBA21E1A5FC389@tim.it>
Reply-To: Alyona <NKUNOVOO@seznam.zc>
Subject: du bist alles fur mich! / you are everything for me!
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:37:41

Originating IP: 112.184.94.71
Originating ISP: Korea Telecom
City: Wanju
Country of Origin: Korea, Republic of

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Alenka / Alyona.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bubytavera@tim.it gusiada9@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:00 am

Same stolen image:

Kind time of days;)
As your affairs?
Fine, that you have sent me the reciprocal letter. I think, we can to find out each other better|to start to communicate and to become remarkable friends. I seem to me, that romantic relations much more are stronger if they occur between friends. You is solidary with me?
And now I will write pair of words about myself. My name is Alena. To me thirty three year. I was born the eighth January one thousand nine hundred eighty sixth year. My growth hundred sixty five sm, weight 54 kg. I work as the secretary in to a private concern in building sphere. My work completely arranges me now. I have understanding, that it not dream work, but I do not complain. I have got used to see positive the parties in all.
I very much positive the person. My work enough is boring, therefore I will not be to tell a detail about it. I perform a lot of paper work which demands serious the relation to. I without complexities cope with this work.
Estimate me you can on a photo which I have attached to my letter. I will be is happy if you will write to me pair of words about.
I will begin to write much today. I only have hope, that we can to make friends with you. I want, that we we find out each other more close.
And I wish to think, that you I it was pleasant on my photos!
I stop the letter, but I will wait your answer with huge impatience. You must write to this e-mail address gusiada9@yandex.com !..
Good pastime!
Your girlfriend, Alena.

Header:
Return-Path: <bubytavera@tim.it>
Received: from [112.184.94.71] (112.184.94.71) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Reply-To: Alyona <HBFAV@seznam.zc>
Subject: together forever
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019

Orig IP: 112.184.94.71 | Orig ISP: Korea Telecom | City: Wanju | Country: Korea, Republic of
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.