Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Andre Jones - Sweetring

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Andre Jones - Sweetring

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 am

"I contacted the scammer who called himself Andre Jones, through dating Sweetring and through the WhatsApp app by phone number: +13019852165 .  He claimed to be an American soldier on duty in Kabul and said he would go to Venezuela to do the task!  He said he wanted to send me a package as a gift for me and I gave him my information!  I then received an email from the scam website called Airs Courier asking me to send $ 800!"

Aris Courier is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=75507&p=190470&hilit=13019852165#p190470

From screenshots:

To:
Dear
May 31, 2019
ArisCourier

Dear

By referring to the delivery of your Consignment, This is to inform you that your Consignment went through an E-XRAY at JFK International Airport.

We would like to call your attention that your consignment box has been put on hold by USA Airport for some reasons that resulted in sender violating the shipping goods policies on arrival. At USA checkpoint, JFK Airport Authorities have detected some valuable items that are included in the package which must be properly registered and cleared before it can proceed further for final delivery, therefore some commissions/charges must be paid as Airport duty charges to obtain Airport clearance certificate of your consignment Box to enable immediate release of your consignment to your given address.
In the main reference time tracking in the status of your consignment is pending, this is consistent with the mode of operation in the field of messaging for financial delivery.
We have already given the order number of this consignment tracking information. You are required to follow all instructions given to facilitate the release of your consignment. After confirmation of Airport clearance fee then your consignment will be approve for urgent delivery. Below charges are to deposit immediately.

Administrative $220 USD
Clearance $580 USD
Total USD $800

In recognition of this mail, payment details will be provided so that you can make the transfer to the payment information to ensure your consignment is release. Thank you, as we hope we have been clear to you by this notice as directed by the management.
We are happy to serve you.

Yours sincerely.
Mr. Wala M. John
Regional Manager USA
Aris Courier Company

GOVERNMENT OF USA
CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS
STOP ORDER

Client:

We bring to your notice that the central board of excise and USA custom has placed your delivery parcel on hold by ArisCourier Service due to some reasons which happened to violate the shipping and Admiraly Law Practice N Degree Law No.3612 on Customs law in 2004.
The Authority detected the valuable items which where included in your consignment Box thereby certain commission must be paid as Custom Duty Clearance through proper procedure for the immediate release of your consignment.
Once, the authority acknowledge the receipt of your payment(Custom Duty Clearance Charge) then we shall proceed further to release your consignment to your destination

Mr. Nathan Orteries
Acting General Director
Date: 31-05-2019
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.