Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

tylerroden13@gmail.com

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm

From a Survivor:

By: Tyler Roden <tylerroden13@gmail.com>
To:
Date: 29. 5. 2019
Object:
I wanted to tell you today how well I feel about us and our future. I liked being with you. Everything we do seems to make even more sense, because it's not just for today ... it's forever. Thanks to you, I feel really happy and always happy when you feel special. I'm glad I can rely on you being there when I need someone to understand, encourage, calm me and hope you realize you can always count on me too.

I just wanted you to know how much I love you deeply and how much I care about you. You're my only one. I don't think there are enough words in the world to capture what I really feel about you. I love you so much that I don't know how I can explain it to you. But I know the only person I can rely on is you.

I hope you knew that and if not, hopefully you know it now and forever. I love you so much. I'm sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, I don't know what it is that I feel like me. You know, I never thought I could love again.

Post a reply