Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tylerroden13@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tylerroden13@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:51 pm

From a Survivor:

By: Tyler Roden <tylerroden13@gmail.com>
To:
Date: 29. 5. 2019
Object:
I wanted to tell you today how well I feel about us and our future. I liked being with you. Everything we do seems to make even more sense, because it's not just for today ... it's forever. Thanks to you, I feel really happy and always happy when you feel special. I'm glad I can rely on you being there when I need someone to understand, encourage, calm me and hope you realize you can always count on me too.

I just wanted you to know how much I love you deeply and how much I care about you. You're my only one. I don't think there are enough words in the world to capture what I really feel about you. I love you so much that I don't know how I can explain it to you. But I know the only person I can rely on is you.

I hope you knew that and if not, hopefully you know it now and forever. I love you so much. I'm sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, I don't know what it is that I feel like me. You know, I never thought I could love again.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.