Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rickrightc54@icloud.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rickrightc54@icloud.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:27 am

From a Survivor:

"His name is Ricky Renteria. I met him on Zoosk"

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018,
Rick Right <rickrightc54@icloud.com> wrote:

Wow. I appreciate your email and I read them over and over again. Well about the bad side of the dating. Such is life. Have heard some bad story too but I wanna try and see what happens again because many has made it from here and make it last forever......

I am a simple man and the easy going Type. I see the good side of people and I always want to be a source of happiness to others.... I am a positive Type and I know when to say. Please forgive me I am sorry. And I know how to say thank you ... so if we get to know we won't have any problem because I know how to make you myself .... as long as I do not want to hurt myself I won't hurt you. As long as I do not want to cheat myself I won't cheat you. As long as I can't betray myself. I won't betray you. So if you apply this to every aspect of life. You will see we can live with joy and happiness and feel new everyday.

Love always
Ricky

Here are the email addresses for him
rickrightc54@icloud.com
rick.cartright52@gmail.com

"He said he was living in Porterville, CA for work. He is a contractor, he has his own business in
construction. He lives in San Diego normally, has a house in Imperial Beach and a house in
Phoenix, AZ. He also said he deals with selling cars. He had been waiting to do a contract
overseas that he applied for and was approved to do a strip mall in Dubai."

Stolen images used:

Phone numbers:
+12138068647
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* 365 Wireless, Llc

+12135993946
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Rickie Renteria scammer

Unread postby daisyramos949 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:49 am

he is still using the same pictures and scams. He contacted me via bumble and has that picture posted that you have and also said he couldn't use a phone number and wanted WhatsApp and change the WhatsApp phone number three times. Then asked me for my bank account my cash app account my pin my cash app pin. And he's also posting a picture with a grandchild young girl and a young man that he says that his son is his son this person needs to be stopped
daisyramos949
New survivor

Re: rickrightc54@icloud.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:49 am

The best way to slow down the scammer (Because it's almost impossible to stop them) is to post as much information as possible about the scammer.

E-mails, E-mail addresses, New photographs and fake documents, Phone / whatsapp numbers, and any other additional information not posted here.

If you gave the scammer your banking or Cashapp information then you should get them changed ASAP so the scammer cannot abuse either of them.

Also, if your screenname is your real name please contact us so we can get it changed to something that cannot be traced back to you. You cannot change your screenname yourself, one of us admins will need to do it for you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.