Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Дарья Кочнева / Daria Kochneva - dkochnewa88@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Дарья Кочнева / Daria Kochneva - dkochnewa88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Hi, I'm glad you answered my message. I was really looking forward to it. I hope that our acquaintance will be interesting for us ... :) I asked you to write me a working email. But this is not very convenient for me and therefore I will write to you from here, this is my personal email and here nothing will prevent me from seeing your letter.
I thought about how to start our acquaintance and what to tell you about me. But now I can not concentrate with thoughts, because I'm worried a little.
I think our communication will be enjoyable. I would like you to send more of your photos and answer my questions sincerely. I love sincerity and truth. Whatever it is.
I send you my photo and I hope that you will like it :)
What is your name or what do your friends call you?
I look forward to your reply, and I hope that we did not meet with you by chance.
Your new friend Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dkochnewa88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:12 am

Hi . Nice to receive your letter. , I was thinking about whether you would write me or not. Therefore, I am glad that you have not forgotten about me. :)
I hope that we will get to know each other better and will also be able to write each other more often, even if only once a day.
I wanted to write you about me in detail today. I was born in the city of Cheboksary. And I live right now in Kazan. You may have heard about this city because of the World Cup that was held in my country. We have a great distance between us, but I don’t want it to be a reason to end our conversation. If we have a desire, then we can perfectly communicate in letters now and we will see how our relationship continues. If we want to meet later, we can think about it together. We live in the modern world, and this should not be a problem.
I work as a manager at the plant of innovative technologies. This is the largest plant in my country. I like my job. I need to work hard to provide for me and help my parents. Sometimes I have to work on a Saturday. I often have to go on business trips around the country and I like to travel. Where do you work? Are you writing to me from the office or from home? Can you answer my email so often?
Now I am 31 years old. My birthday is March, 13. I am a serious and decent woman, so I also want to find for myself a good man for a serious relationship. My height is 172 cm. My weight is 63 kg. My favorite flowers are rose. My favorite color is blue. I have no bad habits. I am lonely and never married. I do not have children. I have a calm character. I live alone, separate from my parents. I am an independent woman and I am used to doing many things myself in this life. I am the only child in the family. I do not have brothers and sisters. I think this is the very first thing you wanted to know about me. If I am interested in you, I will write to you more about me in the following letters. Ok?
Sorry, I could not write to you. My head hurt so much. I guess I caught a cold in the street. I had bad weather here these days. It is a pity that you have not sent your photos to me. Perhaps you just forgot to do it, but I will believe that the next time you will send me your photos.
Can you tell me more about you? Why are you looking for online dating? What are you looking for in a woman? What do you expect from dating a woman? I would like you to answer my questions sincerely. As I said, I love sincerity and truth. Whatever she was. I am really interested to learn about you. So write to me. I'll wait. I hope my answers are clear to you. You can also ask any questions. I will answer it without any problems. I have attached some of my photos and some photos of my city to the letter. Hope you like it. I am waiting for your answer and your photos.
See you soon, Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.