Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dkochnewa1988@yandex.com

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Good morning:-)). I hope that you can give me 1 minute of your time.
I'm Darya or Dasha :-), I am in Russia, and I am 31 years old. I am writing to you because I do not have beloved man, and in all my years I haven't been able to find happiness in my country. I want to find in a man understanding, care, affection and love. I get your personal mail in marriage agency and a some days I thought to write you. And if you are still single, then I would be glad that you and me would know each other better. I hope that our acquaintance will be absorbing for both of us, and I will be glad to receive your reply with your photos. You must write to this e-mail address dkochnewa1988@yandex.com !!! Have a nice day, Darya

Header:
Return-Path: <pinocili@tim.it>
Received: from [103.99.218.242] (103.99.218.242) by smtp220t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as pinocili@tim.it)
id 5D2414C500011F2F;
Tue, 9 Jul 2019
Reply-To: Darya <bpoqo@gret>
Subject: Greetings!

Orig IP: 103.99.218.242 | Orig ISP: Kings Broadband Pvt Ltd | City: Coimbatore | Country: India

Post a reply