Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dkochnewa1988@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dkochnewa1988@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Good morning:-)). I hope that you can give me 1 minute of your time.
I'm Darya or Dasha :-), I am in Russia, and I am 31 years old. I am writing to you because I do not have beloved man, and in all my years I haven't been able to find happiness in my country. I want to find in a man understanding, care, affection and love. I get your personal mail in marriage agency and a some days I thought to write you. And if you are still single, then I would be glad that you and me would know each other better. I hope that our acquaintance will be absorbing for both of us, and I will be glad to receive your reply with your photos. You must write to this e-mail address dkochnewa1988@yandex.com !!! Have a nice day, Darya

Header:
Return-Path: <pinocili@tim.it>
Received: from [103.99.218.242] (103.99.218.242) by smtp220t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as pinocili@tim.it)
id 5D2414C500011F2F;
Tue, 9 Jul 2019
Reply-To: Darya <bpoqo@gret>
Subject: Greetings!

Orig IP: 103.99.218.242 | Orig ISP: Kings Broadband Pvt Ltd | City: Coimbatore | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.