Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elizaveta - elizavuokyz83@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elizaveta - elizavuokyz83@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Email received:

Guten Tag! ;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren den kontakt von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ab ich schicke die aufnahme.
Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin gefallen ist ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Elizaveta. Mein alter dreißig sieben der jahre.
Ich ist, dass sie freundlich der mann überzeugt. Ich habe, dass es gegenwärtig der frauen ist viel finden die hälfte im Internet. Wegen seiner habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode.
Interessant du interessierst mich wie der mann, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grösser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die spiele nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom menschen und glücklich bis zum ende des lebens!
Schreibe mir ein paar wörter über sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde glücklich ist froh grösser über dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem der mitteilung glücklich. schreib mir an diese adresse elizavuokyz83@yandex.com !!!
Mit freundlichen grüßen, Elizaveta!

/ (translation)

Good day! ;)
I hope you are all well?
I got her contact from agencies of acquaintances. I am sending the recording.
I hope that I am really real. Call me Elizaveta. My age is thirty seven years.
I am that you convince the man friendly. I have found that there is currently a lot of women on the internet. Because of his I have decided this the method.
Interesting you interest me as the man and i have to send myself off to take the first step. If there are, it is quite unexpected to us friendship will begin and it will be bigger further.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. For me, the games do not interest me. I want to be with people and happy to the end of life!
Please write a few words about yourself and your life's interests. I'll be happy to be more excited about you. I wanted to send your photography, so you see. I am waiting and I will gladly be happy your message. write to me at this address elizavuokyz83@yandex.com !!!
Sincerely, Elizaveta!

Header:

Return-Path: <roky.13924@tim.it>
Received: from [195.170.196.70] (195.170.196.70)
Message-ID: <F4F147141FCBE536EAEFA61BDF36D76F@tim.it>
Reply-To: Liza <iqlvu@live.com>
Subject: bester Tag
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 16:48:04

Originating IP: 195.170.196.70
Originating ISP: Jvc Infotel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

The image was stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Elizaveta.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.