Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Re: Svetlana Kasimova - mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:56 pm

June 20:

Hello xxx:) How are you?
Each time when I see your letter, on my person appears a smile!
Your letters help to brighten up my day and my loneliness!
I am very frequent think about you!I have started to notice, that I fall asleep and I wake up with thought on you! With me never was anything similar!
You have given a life to new feelings which is at me! You have changed my life!
Today I have for you good news!
I gathered the necessary information for my trip!
the first thing I should do is to contact the Embassy with the application for issuance of a visa!
Embassies are not present in my city.but, can I apply for a visa via the Internet!
The embassy is in Moscow and if my application is approved at the Embassy, I will go to Moscow to get a visa!
In Moscow I will have additional interview with the visa officer!
Getting a visa is a time-consuming process that requires a large number of documents!
I asked for help in a travel Agency!
the travel Agency gave me a list of documents I need to prepare and we have chosen a suitable visa for me!
Together with the employee of travel agency we have decided, that the best type of the visa will be, the visa "Tourist".
Under this visa I can arrive without problems to your country.
using the visa «Tourist" I can move freely through the territory of your country from 30 till 90 days!.
I'm going to spend in your country 30 days, what do you think about this?
I think that 30 days will be enough, so we can get to know each other!
You agree with me?
I already filled and sent the online application form for the visa!
the travel Agency said that as soon as my application will be considered in the Embassy,I immediately get a response! if I get positive response I will go to Moscow!
I have already prepared a part of documents which I will need to give in embassy in Moscow and I will receive other documents within the next few days!
I took the first steps and I was overwhelmed with emotions and feelings!
I cannot believe, that shortly we will be with you together.
there is one important item: travel agency employee said may need a letter of invitation from you!
You can make to me the invitation if me it to be necessary?
I will let know if your invitation is required to me.
Right now I'm going to call the embassy to find out all the details !
I need to find out about the cost of paperwork and other details!
I'm sure that no one and nothing, will not prevent our meeting if we both want it!
You agree with me?
I told my mom about my decision, and my mom fully supports me! mom's happy for me, mom is happy that I met a decent man!
I will finish the letter! At me it is a lot of work, before holiday I should settle all affairs on work!
I will wait your letter!
I hope my news will force you to smile! I will inform you on each my step! I know, that at all of us it will turn out!
I wish you a good day!
I leave my kiss on your lips!
I will wait your letter, and until then I will think of you!
With love Svetlana!

Image Always yours
Image Do you really want our meeting
Image Have a lot of work today
Image I'm waiting our meeting
Image In the mall

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:08 pm

June 21, 2019:

xxx my love! can I call you my love?
My love I with a smile have read your letter and I hasten to give you my answer!
today is my last day of work, tomorrow I'll be on vacation and I can totally dedicate yourself to our meeting!!
I with the big interest expect our meeting!
I am happy, because the destiny has given us chance to be together!
I think that this happens only once in our life!

Our meeting will give the chance to us to get acquainted better with each other and to develop our relations!
Today i have good news for you!
I received a reply from Embassy:
My visa application was approved and I should go for interview in Moscow!
I have collected necessary documents for interview and Now all will depend on interview with the visa officer!
First of all, I should visit personally embassy in Moscow to begin process of official registration of papers and pass an interview with a visa officer!
Tomorrow I will go to Moscow, to begin official registration of papers for the visa.
I wrote to you about the invitation, but for reception of the tourist visa, the invitation is not required!
Now I know what direction to go and what I need to do in order for us to be together!
Our meeting will happen very soon and our meeting will be unforgettable and romantic!
Between us there are sincere feelings and I am assured, that our feelings will grow.
I know, that ours with you feelings are mutual and these feelings are real!
My world have changed, when I have met you, I no longer feel alone!
I realize that there is a person in the world who understands and supports me and this person is you!
I never felt anything similar!
I smile every time I think about you!
Yesterday I was in shop and have bought to you a gift!
I think you'll like my gift!
I will present to you my gift in day of our first meeting!Ok?
You cannot present to yourself as I wish to meet you!
I would want that our meeting was unforgettable and I will make everything that our meeting remains in our memory for all life!
I want, that you were happy!
I wish to be the most beautiful for you! I wish to be the most desired for you
I did not have relations from the man more than 3 years! When I have met you, I have understood, that our meeting, it is my destiny!
I believe that between us there will be a big passion and we can construct beautiful love! I very much it want!
Our meeting with you is a big step forward!
I always listen to the heart, and my heart says, that together we will be happy.
What do you think about this? Do you agree with me?
My family are happy, that I have got acquainted with you and now we plan to be together!
I want, as soon as possible to be near to you!
I do not wish to lose any day from my vacation!!!
Our meeting, is the best way to get acquainted with each other!
I very much miss on you and I think of our first meeting with a smile, at me now pleasant excitement!
I hope my news will make you happy!
I send you millions my sweet and hot kisses!I'm sure my kisses reaches your lips!
I will finish my letter with thoughts of you and i with excitement shall wait for your letters!
With love Svetlana!

Image I'm thinking about our first meeting
Image Shopping time
Image Small gift for you :)
Image The last days at work

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:20 pm

June 22:

Hello, the my dear friend!
Today Saturday, and soon comes to an end working week. Till the end of my working day there were 5 minutes, and I simply wish to wish you happy days off!
I really wish to receive from you the letter and to answer, as soon as I will have time.
I very much like to communicate with you, and I wait for your letters!
I hope, that we learn each other, and our relations can outgrow in something greater!
I wish you good mood and good days off!
I will look your letters on Monday!
On Sunday I am going to visit mum and sister!
Also in my plans on Sunday to go to pool and to take a walk on park.
Please, write to me on e-mail! I am very interested in our dialogue!
Good-bye!!!
Yours faithfully Svetlana!

June 26:

xxx my love!Today the big day!
Today begins my journey and I am very happy, that soon we will together!
I overwhelmed with emotions and feelings! I cannot pick up the necessary words to describe these feelings and emotions!My emotions are running high, my feelings overwhelm me,I'm really happy!I think you understand me!?
I am confident, that our emotions and feelings coincide!
Right now I on work, I have come for work what to receive documents which will be necessary in embassy for visa!
At me on work very cheerful collective, fellow workers have wished me good rest.
I am assured, that this vacation will be the best vacation in my life. But the most important thing, that we at last will see each other!
I with impatience wait for ours with you a meeting!
After a few hours my bus to Perm
From Perm, I will go to Moscow!
I've never been to Moscow :)
For me it will be an interesting trip!
In Moscow, I will have an interview at the Embassy.All goes how we planned!
My family is very happy for me! To tell the truth, mum to worry about me!
Mum asked to write the letter as soon as I will arrive to you!
I promised to mum that I will send to mum our with you a photo.
If my daddy was still live, daddy would be very glad, that I have met the man of my dream.
Our meeting, it so is romantic! I am ready to fly by through half of globe that we were together!It is similar to a dream and when I will wake up we we will be together!
I trust you, I do not doubt sincerity of your feelings. I know, that near to you I will be in safety!
Soon, very soon we will together, only you and I!
While I will be in Moscow I'm going to need your moral support, I ask you write me every day, your letters are very important to me!
today I am planning to buy a new laptop, and we'll always be in touch and I hope we will have a lively dialogue!
I will write you my every move, I will keep you up to date on the whole process!ok?
I did not manage to connect international calls on my mobile as it is long process! I do not wish to waste time!
I think, that I will find a way to call to you from Moscow!ok?
I should hasten, at me not so it is a lot of time !!
before I finish my letter, I once again ask you to write: home address, # phone and full name this information is needed at the Embassy!!
At me still affairs much! I will write, as soon as I will arrive to Moscow!
i miss you! i think about you!
See you soon my love!
I send you my most sweet and hot kiss!
With all my love your Svetlana!

Image From me with love!
Image I can not think about anything except you
Image I will miss my Barsik!
Image I'm ready to come to you now :)
Image Think of you
Image We will be together soon!

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:34 pm

June 30:

xxx my love!
I want start my letter with the good news!
This morning I have safely arrived to Moscow! I rented a small room in Moscow and the mistress of the room is a very nice woman! So do not worry about me, here I feel safe!
Now the main news: I successfully passed the interview at the embassy!
I got permission to get a visa, I got international medical insurance for all occasions, I paid a visa fee, I paid a state fee, now that I give tickets to the embassy, ​​I will get a visa!
but, my expenses were higher than I originally thought, and I can not
afford to buy plane tickets! the cost of tickets 300 euro, and I do not have this money! I do not know how to tell you, but I have to ask for help from you, and I'm very ashamed to do it, it's humiliating my principles, but I do not know any other way out of this situation!
I tried to find money on my own, but the banks in Moscow refused to issue a loan because I do not have a residence permit in the city of Moscow! I also asked for help from my mother and sister, but my family said that they gave me all the last money so that I could make my meeting with you, and they can not help me anymore! and now our meeting is in your hands!
I understand what I'm asking of you, but I'm asking you for help not for yourself, I ask you for help for our meeting, for our future, for the sake of our love!
I understand how my request sounds, and I hope I will not push you away from me by my request! I hope for your understanding and your help ?!

You can send your help to my Bank account.
To transfer funds, you will need the following information.
Beneficiary Customer: KASIMOVA SVETLANA MIHAYLOVNA
Last name: KASIMOVA
My name: SVETLANA
Middle name: MIHAYLOVNA
Account number: 4081797861257400xxxx
Beneficiary Bank:“VTB 24”(PJSC), Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: CBGURUMM
Address of the bank:Myasnitskaya Srteet,house 35, Moscow, 115114 RU
Address of the recipient-My home address: Perm region, city of Berezniki, Five Years Street 114A, apartment 13. 618426RU
This information will be enough so that you can make your transfer.
I hope for your help, and as soon as you help me, I'll buy tickets for the next flight, get a visa and we will be together to fulfill all our dreams and desires!
I apologize for my request again, believe me, for my part I did everything that was in my power and now our meeting is in your hands!
We have to do one last step and we will be together but this step we have to do together!

let me finish my letter, I'm very tired today and want to rest!
I will wait for your letters and answer you as soon as I have a rest! ok?
with my letter I send you all my love, from heart to heart! I send you millions of your kisses
Sincerely yours Svetlana

July 1:

xxx my love! I did not receive your letter this morning and I'm very worried, you are doing well, why did not you answer me?!
I am very worried because of this situation! I came to Moscow, and I did not expect that I would have financial difficulties, but it happened! I gave two times more money for processing the documents than I planned, and I can not afford to buy tickets! I'm very ashamed to ask you for help, but I really do not know what to do in this situation and I turned to you for help, crossing my moral principles! you are the only one to whom I can turn for help, you are the man for whom I was not afraid to leave my house and with whom I want to build a future, and I hope you will not leave me???? I love you and these are not empty words!
it's very difficult for me to be here without your support! Moscow is a big and dangerous city for girls from provincial cities! I ask you not to leave me here alone!
I hope to receive your letter very soon, and I hope you have correctly apprehended my request for the help! I am sorry, if my request offends you! I understand about what I ask, and I ask you about the help not for the sake of myself, I ask you about the help for the sake of our love and for the sake of our future!
I will be here in expectation of your letters! With love and kisses, only yours Svetlana!

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Unread postby Moataz » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm

She sent to me same emails and same pictures and more....

Moataz,

"She" is not a she - likely a male using those stolen pictures.

Don't send any money and please don't tell "her" you know "she" is a scammer. Just block "her" and don't reply to any messages you receive from "her".

You can post here the other messages received (if not already posted) and pictures (family friendly ones).

For what to do to protect yourself after being targeted by a scammer please read: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504.

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Really i thanks your site from my heart... If I had not seen her pictures here ... maybe I was a victim now... Thanks for all

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Glad you found it before being too late.

Any additional details you have might save someone else.
Post a reply