Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm

Hello , how are you doing today please dear i will be glad to hear from you i find your contact on google together your pictures and i love to know you better please i want to receive your mail as soon as possible

Header:

Return-Path: <ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic301.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019
Subject:

Dear Ma,
Ma am very sorry to respond to your mail late ,I was very glad to receive response may God almighty continue to be with you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

My name is Cajethan (Caje Handsome) am a single guy I am from senegal in africa base in Lagos Nigeria the same africa I was happy when I come acrose your email through google I will be very much happy to have your contact so that I can call you and talk with you on phone.

Dear I don’t know if you have a facebook account it will be great to talk with you on facebook too.

I am a God fearing person, Honest, Truthful and Humble guy I will be glag to know more about you, am for real anything scam should go behind me I hate those that SCAM innocent people.

Yours faithfuly

Mr. Cajethan.

(GOD BLESS ANY ONE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, IN THE OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN JESUS LOVE'S YOU PLEASE PRAISE HIM EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE HE WE BE ON YOUR SIDE ANY TIME YOU CALL HIS NAME)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:42 am

Thanks for your response may almighty God bless you and your business.

I am a God fearing person, Honest, Truthful and Humble to the call I am a kind of person you we be happy to be with I hate cheating in my life and lies anything dishonest I don’t go close to it.

I am Cajethan as you called me because that is the name my parents give me and I have been known with it I am 43 years old I am single born Africa man hope to find a woman that will give me the joy in my life because with joy, love and happiness in any relationship it will work as plan because that is the joy in it. My father is from senegal while my mother is from Nigeria which I was born in Nigeria I do business in nigeria I sell Phone here that is the business I do I will be glad to here your voice if you don’t mind by dropping your cell phone number to me so I can call you or you can call me on this my private number on :+234 8033-864-961.

In all let Joy, Peace long life count in all you do in life, I will be happy to here your voice feel free to call me anytime.

My prayer is that scammer should be far away from us because I know our God is able to do all things.

Yours Friend,
Caje Handsome.

Phone:
+2348033864961
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:11 pm

HELLO DEAR HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
DEAR WHT TYPE OF JOB/BUSINESS ARE YOU INTO.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 am

THAT IS VERY NICE TO HEAR MAY ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS FROM DAY TO DAY I
WISH AM OVER THERE WITH YOU I WILL BE GLAD TO WORK UNDER YOU.
ONE LOVE MY BELOVED FRIEND I PRAY TO BE WITH YOU TO SEE YOU FACE TO FACE ONE DAY.
YOURS FAITHFUL,
CAJE HANDSOME.

(GOD BLESS ANY ONE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN JESUS LOVE'S YOU PLEASE PRAISE HIM EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE HE WE BE ON YOUR SIDE ANY TIME YOU CALL HIS NAME)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:50 pm

My Beloved Friend ,

Good morning my beloved friend how are you doing this beautiful Sunday together with your lovely family hope all is well with you, hope your business is moving very well all my prayers to you is that almighty God must surely increase you in all your business area.

Ma I am over glad when I read the last mail you sent to me my God we always provide all your need in Jesus name Amen.

Am very sorry for late response to this your mail the reason it took me time to respond to you is because I traveled I was call upon that my elder brother is very sick so I have to travel about 17 hours 49 minutes before I can get to where he lives to make sure I take him to hospital and I have to drive from my city down to his city I retune back yesterday night.

I am still grateful to your offer to me my God must surely bless you more and more I pray that god will answer my prayer to so that it will be possible to join a wonderful woman like you over there by his grace.

Yours faithful

Friend Cajethan Eze (Caje Handsome)

(GOD BLESS ANY ONE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM IN JESUS NAME AMEN JESUS LOVE'S YOU PLEASE PRAISE HIM EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE HE WE BE ON YOUR SIDE ANY TIME YOU CALL HIS NAME)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:43 pm

Thanks very much am very glad, the pictures Attach is my picture I we be happy to see your beautiful face thanks and God bless you.

This is the picture's of Cajethan Eze your friend thanks dear always in happy mood.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:59 pm

That is very nice and the important of someone working hard is to make money I am very proud of you a woman that work hard is a strong woman.

Hope you receive my profile pictures that I sent to you.

I don't know how possible it will be if I can see your picture as well thanks and God bless you happy now week my beloved friend have a wonderful day greet your lovely family.

Yours truly friend
Cajethan.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Good afternoon in your own time over there in Michigan, in United States of America my beloved friend how are you doing am very sorry for responding to your mail for past some time now, how is your business going hope all is well with you and the family, I have been away for some time I was even try to Rich you on phone but it was not going through it always enter voice mail.

I receive your last mail and I was very glad for the offer I pray that Almighty God will continue to uphold you and your family and your business will be growing from straight to straight.

God bless you for me I will be glad to hear your voice one of those days.

Remain blessed.

Yours friend,
Cajethan Eze.
(Caje Handsome)
One love my beloved friend.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Dear Beloved Friend

Good morning my beloved friend how are you doing this beautiful Sunday together with your lovely family hope all is well with you, hope your business is moving very well all my prayers to you is that almighty God must surely increase you in all your business area.

Ma I am over glad when I read the last mail you sent to me, my God will always provide all your need in Jesus name Amen.

Am very sorry for late response to your mail, Ma I carefully read and understand what you ask by hope am considering coming over to the United State of America yes, I have made up my mind from the very first day you offered me a job in your reputed company.

My beloved friend I have make inquire on what it will take so that America embassy will issue me visa here in Nigeria and I was told that an invitation letter will come from you with the name of the company and all the necessary document that will make it easy and simple for me to get US Visa here.

Yours faithful,

Friend Cajethan Eze (Caje Handsome).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ezecajethan_c@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Hello my beloved friend how are you doing longest time hope all is well with and your lovely family together with your business.

My beloved friend please I want you to join me to thank God almighty for saving me from accident that almost took my life but I bless God for his protection upon me.

That is why you have not been hearing from me all this while hope things is moving well.

I was discharge from hospital last week Friday, I we be glad to hear from you once again may God almighty keep us alive till we meet face to face in good health.

Yours faithful

Mr. Cajethan Eze.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.