Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Form received:

What name did the scammer use?: Bryan O'Sullivan

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tinder

What email address(es) did the scammer use?: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com ;
jorjasullivan80@gmail.com - for his 5-year-old daughter.

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
He told me he was... an engineer. He said he runs a business called TMP Repairs in Ireland, but he was in process of gaining a large contract in Turkey. He was very kind, smooth.

After he went to "Turkey", he said he lost his wallet, and he asked me to send $100 in iTunes gift cards.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:11 AM
Bryan O Sullivan <bryanosullivan80@gmail.com> wrote:

Babe please what's going on I'm dying with worry ! Please I beg you in God's name get back to me as soon as you get this !!!!! I love you so much baby and I stare at your pictures all day ! Please don't let me do something terrible to myself !

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

please I really need you to get back to me , we need to talk please ! We need to talk please ! If you can see this just please respond to me please ! I don't want anything from you just please respond and let me know you are okay ! I'm pleading with you please ! I'm in pains right now Please !!!!!!!!

Stolen photos used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:39 pm

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

My heart is hurting until I hear from you... just a word, please.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

My heart is hurting until I hear from you... just a word, please. Please I'm begging ! Just tell me you okay please ! Whatever's going on we'd figure it out please !
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 pm

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019

Please this is really hard for me , I can't live like this please , just let me know you are okay please , I know you are seeing this ! Please just tell me you are okay and I'll let you be please ! I'm in deep pains because of you ! Just please let me know you are okay and I promise I won't bother you anymore ! Please just reply I'm pleading with you please ! !!!!!!!!!

Date: June 13, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Hi!!!!

, I feel so so sad and down , you couldn't wish me happy birthday and this probably my sadest birthday ever , I did some research and I think I know where I went wrong I should never have asked you for that card ! I read somethings online and now understand why you were against getting the card which I perfectly understand , and I'm guessing someone has asked you to stop talking to me which is absolutely unfair , I'll never switch up on you like that , I swear on my life what I feel for you is absolutely real and that's why I'm so devastated please talk to me my sunshine , my life is in a mess right now , I have tears running down my eyes as I send you this mail , I miss you ! Jorja misses you as well , I want to hear your voice so bad , this is not good for me ! I'm okay with all the rules you want in this relationship just please don't leave me like this my love ! I have a whole lot of things to talk to you about !!! Don't let anyone stop your heart from doing what you really want to !!! Please talk to me my sunshine ! I AM HEARTBROKEN AND DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.