Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Form received:

What name did the scammer use?: Bryan O'Sullivan

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tinder

What email address(es) did the scammer use?: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com ;
jorjasullivan80@gmail.com - for his 5-year-old daughter.

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
He told me he was... an engineer. He said he runs a business called TMP Repairs in Ireland, but he was in process of gaining a large contract in Turkey. He was very kind, smooth.

After he went to "Turkey", he said he lost his wallet, and he asked me to send $100 in iTunes gift cards.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 12:11 AM
Bryan O Sullivan <bryanosullivan80@gmail.com> wrote:

Babe please what's going on I'm dying with worry ! Please I beg you in God's name get back to me as soon as you get this !!!!! I love you so much baby and I stare at your pictures all day ! Please don't let me do something terrible to myself !

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

please I really need you to get back to me , we need to talk please ! We need to talk please ! If you can see this just please respond to me please ! I don't want anything from you just please respond and let me know you are okay ! I'm pleading with you please ! I'm in pains right now Please !!!!!!!!

Stolen photos used:

Re: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:39 pm

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

My heart is hurting until I hear from you... just a word, please.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019

My heart is hurting until I hear from you... just a word, please. Please I'm begging ! Just tell me you okay please ! Whatever's going on we'd figure it out please !

Re: bryanosullivan80@gmail.com jorjasullivan80@gmail.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:41 pm

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019

Please this is really hard for me , I can't live like this please , just let me know you are okay please , I know you are seeing this ! Please just tell me you are okay and I'll let you be please ! I'm in deep pains because of you ! Just please let me know you are okay and I promise I won't bother you anymore ! Please just reply I'm pleading with you please ! !!!!!!!!!

Date: June 13, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Hi!!!!

, I feel so so sad and down , you couldn't wish me happy birthday and this probably my sadest birthday ever , I did some research and I think I know where I went wrong I should never have asked you for that card ! I read somethings online and now understand why you were against getting the card which I perfectly understand , and I'm guessing someone has asked you to stop talking to me which is absolutely unfair , I'll never switch up on you like that , I swear on my life what I feel for you is absolutely real and that's why I'm so devastated please talk to me my sunshine , my life is in a mess right now , I have tears running down my eyes as I send you this mail , I miss you ! Jorja misses you as well , I want to hear your voice so bad , this is not good for me ! I'm okay with all the rules you want in this relationship just please don't leave me like this my love ! I have a whole lot of things to talk to you about !!! Don't let anyone stop your heart from doing what you really want to !!! Please talk to me my sunshine ! I AM HEARTBROKEN AND DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!
Post a reply