Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

tanyshkatat@yandex.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Email:

Woha my great pen-friend! I 'm a lonely girl that needs to find a man that will take care and understand me. I attached my picture. I ween u enjoy it. Are you fond of me? U can contact me Tatyana. I'm 31. I consider you're nice man. I realize that these days lots of people came up with other half over the Internet. Therefore I also make a decision to follow this way. You appeal to me and I made a decision to start acquaintance with you. For all one knows probably we have a shot. Like others on the Internet I would like to let know that I look only for meaningful, long-time contacts. I m not interested just in talk, games or cyber intrigue. I don't want to rat around for this. All that I want is to come across gentleman with whom I will be happy for the rest of my life. Would you give me something about u, your living, please. How old are you? Where are you living? In case u have most recent image I would be delighted to see it.I will be anticipating your reply. Tatyanuleka.

Header:

Return-Path: <yamamefishingjp@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (1.179.152.53 with )
Subject: Salut
Reply-To: Tatyanusenka Sunny <tanyshkatat@yandex.com>
Return-Path: yamamefishingjp@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Tatyanusenka Sunny <yamamefishingjp@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 08:39:09
Message-ID: <20190621083909.8178.yamamefishingjp@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 1.179.152.53
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Re: tanyshkatat@yandex.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:25 pm

On a German dating site, the same stolen picture was used with another fake profile pretending to be:

Surname : Alina
height: 165 cm.
Weight: 50 kg.
Eyes color: green
Smoking: I do not smoke
Marital status: Single
Children: No children
Education: University
Languages: Russian; English (bad); German (bad)
About: I am female, romantic and fun-loving. I like cars, books and nature
Requirements to partner: Man 30-80 years. Loyal and attentive.
Post a reply