Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

tanyaladyrus@gmail.com

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello charming man! It could surprised u, but I request to read my letter. Take a read on my letter, please. Do you have notice why I am texting? I want to get together with you for a serious relationship. I’m Tatyana (friends call me Tanya). My age is 36 and I live in Russian Federation. I am alone and I don't have a relationship now. I am looking forward toa gentleman who takes an interest in starting a family. I DON’T WANT to play games, and send off nude images of mine. Just ignore my message if you 're interested in games and other vulgarity. I'm not interested in a very green man and very beggar partner. Do not dawdle time and effort to answer. I’ll get interested to learn something about u! How can I call you? What region are you from? I’m 36 years old, and you? I desireto be liked and respected by my future husband. So that he can allow me to see his inner world. I want very much u to be such a gentleman.I will hope that you will answer me. Tanyusya

Header:
Return-Path: <hana-hana@y4.dion.ne.jp>
Received: from y4.dion.ne.jp by dmta1003.auone-net.jp with ESMTP
id <20190622090455196.CGYM.14365.y4.dion.ne.jp@dmta1003.auone-net.jp>;
Sat, 22 Jun 2019
Reply-To: Tanyushoka Tanyushok <tanyaladyrus@gmail.com>
Subject: Salutation,

Orig IP: 111.87.236.94 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

info@alfalogic.com

Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:11 am

Same photo as above:

Good Day, Do not be surprised that I write to u, just take a read on this e-mail to the end. I beg u to have a read of my message to the bitter end. Are you aware of the reason I wrote to you? I ‘m interested in u for a serious relationship. My name is Elena (for friends, just Lena). I'm 36 and I am from Russian Federation. I am alone and I do not have relations at the present moment. I have an appeal to a gentleman who is really family-minded. Dirty contacts, sexual relationship, debauchery, depravity and sharing sending dropping sending off naked photos – I AM NOT LOOKING FOR!!! If this is u do desire then we will not communicate. I'm not looking for the beggar and the immature person. Don't slumber away my and your time! I will be very interested to find out something about you! Please,tell me your name. What country do you live in? How old are u? I am searching for a gentleman who will think the world of me and will honour. So that he can let me into his mental world. I hope u to be such a man.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: lenaruss83@gmail.com

I'll wait for your answer. Lenuska!

Header:
Return-Path: <info@alfalogic.com>
Received: from 190-59-3-122.dynamic.tstt.net.tt ([190.59.3.122]:49299 helo=localhost) by server1.alfalogic.com with
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Subject: How's it going my sweetheart

Orig IP: 190.59.3.122 | Orig ISP: Telecommunication Services Of Trinidad And Tobago | City: Chaguanas | Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Post a reply