Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tanyaladyrus@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tanyaladyrus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello charming man! It could surprised u, but I request to read my letter. Take a read on my letter, please. Do you have notice why I am texting? I want to get together with you for a serious relationship. I’m Tatyana (friends call me Tanya). My age is 36 and I live in Russian Federation. I am alone and I don't have a relationship now. I am looking forward toa gentleman who takes an interest in starting a family. I DON’T WANT to play games, and send off nude images of mine. Just ignore my message if you 're interested in games and other vulgarity. I'm not interested in a very green man and very beggar partner. Do not dawdle time and effort to answer. I’ll get interested to learn something about u! How can I call you? What region are you from? I’m 36 years old, and you? I desireto be liked and respected by my future husband. So that he can allow me to see his inner world. I want very much u to be such a gentleman.I will hope that you will answer me. Tanyusya

Header:
Return-Path: <hana-hana@y4.dion.ne.jp>
Received: from y4.dion.ne.jp by dmta1003.auone-net.jp with ESMTP
id <20190622090455196.CGYM.14365.y4.dion.ne.jp@dmta1003.auone-net.jp>;
Sat, 22 Jun 2019
Reply-To: Tanyushoka Tanyushok <tanyaladyrus@gmail.com>
Subject: Salutation,

Orig IP: 111.87.236.94 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@alfalogic.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:11 am

Same photo as above:

Good Day, Do not be surprised that I write to u, just take a read on this e-mail to the end. I beg u to have a read of my message to the bitter end. Are you aware of the reason I wrote to you? I ‘m interested in u for a serious relationship. My name is Elena (for friends, just Lena). I'm 36 and I am from Russian Federation. I am alone and I do not have relations at the present moment. I have an appeal to a gentleman who is really family-minded. Dirty contacts, sexual relationship, debauchery, depravity and sharing sending dropping sending off naked photos – I AM NOT LOOKING FOR!!! If this is u do desire then we will not communicate. I'm not looking for the beggar and the immature person. Don't slumber away my and your time! I will be very interested to find out something about you! Please,tell me your name. What country do you live in? How old are u? I am searching for a gentleman who will think the world of me and will honour. So that he can let me into his mental world. I hope u to be such a man.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: lenaruss83@gmail.com

I'll wait for your answer. Lenuska!

Header:
Return-Path: <info@alfalogic.com>
Received: from 190-59-3-122.dynamic.tstt.net.tt ([190.59.3.122]:49299 helo=localhost) by server1.alfalogic.com with
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Subject: How's it going my sweetheart

Orig IP: 190.59.3.122 | Orig ISP: Telecommunication Services Of Trinidad And Tobago | City: Chaguanas | Country: Trinidad and Tobago
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.