Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anastasia - ushkinasya@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anastasia - ushkinasya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Email:

Hi my great friend! How are you today? Excuse me, if I disturbed you with this e-mail. If so, then just don’t give the reply my letter. But still, I believe that you will find time to read this letter and anwer me. I noticed your e-mail address on a dating site some time ago, but I didn't have the courage to write you. I find that we have same aims currently. If I am right, are you also searching for a someone to build serious relations? I like the way of life, culture and mentality of people where are you come from. What city do you live in and what do you do in this life? I consider we could try to learn more about each other? What do you think? I am a single girl and I just dream to have a man with good intentions cheated on me. But let forget about that because I still remain to be still positive and communicative girl. The main thing is that I’m a free lady. I am a dentist at a large clinic in my city. I also make dentures and dental implants. I spend most part of the time in the lab. Thanks to my profession I visited several countries where I have received good experience. I really like to work. But now I suffer from it, because I I could hardly find time for relationship and I want for changes … Now I see that it’s more complicated to make new acquaintances and find new friends. I guess it is so hard begin to believe other people. So I decided to try to find a good person in the internet. I have already tried to create a ptofile on dating sites, but I got acquainted there only freaks who needed only sex and nake pics. Oh my god! So I decided to delete my information from these sites. The most important thing for me is honesty. I know that there are so many phonies in the internet now. I do not play games and I am not seeking for benefactor or a wealthy man. I am a well-experienced doctor so I earn quite enough for me and provide everything I need for myself. And I hope you don’t compare me with somebody. I don’t like this. Hope you agree with me. If you don’t like my letter or just have some doubts, then just don’t reply my letter. Good? I really hope you liked this email until the last word. I do hope that you liked my photos. Anyway, I am really happy to tell you some details about myself and my life. Maybe we can be friends or even more Think about it)) Looking forward to get an answer form you. Nastyok,

Header:

Return-Path: <twakamatsu@h4.dion.ne.jp>
Received: from dmta0006.auone-net.jp (snd00009.auone-net.jp. [111.86.247.9])
Message-Id: <402cbd12162cc1e947246484e573ba70a5541842@webmail.auone-net.jp>
From: Anastasiyulenka Anastasiychika <twakamatsu@h4.dion.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Anastasiyulenka Anastasiychika <ushkinasya@yandex.com>
To:
Subject: Hello Charming
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 12:48:31

Originating IP: 111.86.247.9
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.