Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Prince Fazza

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: RoyalMembership@housemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:38 pm

For the email addresses:

RoyalMembership@housemail.com
hamdan.binmohammad3@gmail.com

The "Application for Royal Membership Card and Royal Diplomatic Passport" costs were $1000.00 US dollars.

The fake prince, using the email address hamdan.binmohammad3@gmail.com, asked the victim to contact RoyalMembership@housemail.com for details on how to obtain the mentioned documents.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 1:08 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Salam xxx

How are you doing, I hope all is well with.

We are yet to receive your balance, kindly know your membership expires in 5days. Best regards

Barr. Davison Elliot

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 1:31 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

You are entitled to receive an income of $10000 every week, also entitled to other Royal benefits best known to us, this will be revealed after you have become a full member of the Royal Family Dubai.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 1:45 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

A referral from a member is a sole term of attaining this membership. You will be recognized when portray your card anywhere in the world as the card is duly noted and recognized anywhere in the world. You are to be generous in your everyday life, as generosity is the modus operandi.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 2:40 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Okay on or before 17th make the full payment.
Let me know when you are ready to make payment.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 5:23 AM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Good day Madam

How are you doing. Hope you are having a wonderful day, Kindly confirm the date of payment and revert back to ASAP.

Barr. Davison Elliot
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: royalmembership@housemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:40 pm

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 5:56 AM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Hello xxx

How are things with you and your family, I have discussed with Hamdan the present development going on in the Royal Assembly regarding your membership. This is my 3rd email that’s left without a reply. I consider you as my daughter that I don’t have, I know within me Hamdan is happy with you. I have done the most I can. But you need to know that there are certain things I can’t do myself. You are a public figure as regards attainment of this membership And your approach matters. You need to let me know if you really want this. If you do, I was told you are in xxx and I learnt they’re bitcoin Atm there. get a bitcoin payment method and send the balance payment today. To complete your membership. We care about your present state and we will love to be part of your every move.

With warm regards
Barr. Davison Elliot

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 1:37 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

I won’t cancel your membership, I know how much Hamdan loves you. You have the payment information just take out 10mins of your time and make the payment. Let me know before you make the payment.

From: royalmembership@housemail.com <royalmembership@housemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 1:36 AM
To:
Subject: QR code and Bitcoin wallet address

18NLymuSFHgZaeUHjq6TV84tx6BHKkD2N2
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officialmikebannig5@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:53 pm

A second scammer contacted the victim, a man calling himself Mike Banning.

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 2:32 PM

How are you doing today I hope you are good.

He claimed to be Fazza Royal Agent.

Phone number used on WhatsApp: +234 906 061 5106

+2349060615106
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

The victim was also contacted on WhatsApp by yet another "Fazza. Royal Prince Fazza".

Phone numbers:
+34 603 68 6552 / +34603686552
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone España, S.a.u.

and:
+ 1 480 447 4145 / + 14804474145
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Phoenix, AZ
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Az

They have been asking me to send $2000.00 to this account:

Raheela F. K.
Address Birmingham Sparkhill
Bank name TSB
Address Birmingham
Bank account 0037xxxx
Bic code Tsbsgb2Axxx
Iban code gb63tsbs3097760037xxxx
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fazzascam@consultant.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:57 pm

The victim was afraid she is getting scammed, so she mentioned the incident to the first "prince". She was advised to report the case to FazzaScam@consultant.com.

Date: Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: Scammer pictures
To:

We are grateful for this information provided, We are currently investigating now, kindly know that the official Hamdan email address is Hamdan.binmohammad3@gmail.com any other email is considered void. We commend you to keep doing your best to end Fazza Scam.

Fazzascam Team.

Let's be clear about it: Fazzascam Team is nothing more than just another scam inside the initial scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: royalmembership@housemail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:26 pm

In the meantime, "Barr. Davison Elliot" was still pressuring the victim to make the payment for the Royal Membership Card. He tried to convince her to pay with bitcoin. When that failed, the fake lawyer provided a bank account for the payment.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 6:17 AM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

I understand your plight. Kindly let me know the amount you are paying. Are you paying installments or full payment.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 4:38 PM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Your insecurities will be resolved soon. Hamdan promised the payment would be made today. It’s quite unfortunate this happened again. Kindly Keep to your word tomorrow and try using the bitcoin method so it can reflect same day. I’m to remit the payment of the card today being Friday.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 7:34 AM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Bank Name : National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah
Beneficiary : Ekene Godwin O.
Account #: 037284686xxxx
IBAN#: AE49040000037284686xxxx
Swift Code# : NRAKAEAK
Routine #: 804020101
BANK Address: Al Qusaias Dubai.

Note - the same bank account was provided to the victim on July 3, for making the payment.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, 12:20 AM <royalmembership@housemail.com> wrote:

Like I said, the suspect will be apprehended soon. Investigations are ongoing and they will be brought to book. No one is after the payment, I’m doing this for the love I have for Hamdan and you. I wish you were here to witness all I have done just to see you both together.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fazzabin2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:31 pm

Between a fake prince and his team and a second fake prince and his team, the victim was contacted yet from a new email address. Initially, the sender claimed to be the prince. Few emails later, he was the delivery company representative.

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7:36 AM
To:
Subject: My Queen

Please don’t misunderstand me .

I never said any about the money when you said you lost your mother I was so worried cause I know what it take to lost someone you love
I lost my elder brother and I felt the pains for years.
Please am pleading with you don’t hurt me please.
You can forget about the card but please I need someone to be making me happy which is you .
Even I don’t meet you I will be glad to be talking to you always please don’t hurt me

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 9:31 AM Bin Fazza <fazzabin2@gmail.com> wrote:

Madam we are here by to inform you that your package is already on process and will soon be deliver to you in the next three days successfully
We got all the content needed and your package is in transit and I will give you all the tracking number as soon as you got a reply to me
Thank you for your understanding and trust

Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: Courier delivery company
To:

You have nothing to worry about everything is going fine and hope you will get the amazon card as promised
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mohammedbinrashid75@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:40 pm

The prince "father" also contacted the victim:

From: Mohammed Bin Rashid <mohammedbinrashid75@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2020 3:14 PM
To:
Subject: My daughter

My daughter how are you doing and how is your family?
Well am sending you this concerning your relationship with my son . Once you are less busy you text me
I have some things to discuss with you before approving his coming to xxx (victim's country)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:56 pm

Convinced, the victim made a payment and the scammers told her that the card will be send with a delivery company. Few days later, the victim received an email from the courier:

From: info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services <info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 3:46 PM
To:
Subject: Package

Hello madam, greetings from fast track delivery service. Sorry for late reply and am here to inform you that your package is already in transit and it’s on it’s way to Mexico

Package in details
Membership card of the royal home of Dubai I millions dollars cheque

And we are made to understand by the prince to put the rest package on hold with our company tills he comes with conclusion

So here is your tracking code to your package and you can always check on your package to know it’s location and due to the COVID-19 it will take up to four days to be delivered

TRACKING NUMBER: xxx

From: info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services <info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 4:16 PM
To:
Subject: Custom service

Hello madam am really sorry to say this to you but we had problem with your package right now it’s been hold by custom and you can track it to confirm by yourself.

Please kindly get back to me once you confirm
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fastrackdeliveryxp.services

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:07 pm

The fake courier used in scam claims to be Fastrack Express Courier and uses a fraudulent website active from the domain name fastrackdeliveryxp.services.

From the fake website:

Fastrack Express Courier is a leading global provider of comprehensive logistics and transportation solutions. Established in 1975 as an express operator, the company rapidly evolved into a global brand recognized for its customized services and innovative multi-product offering. In January 1999, Fastrack Express Courier went public and traded its shares on the NASDAQ stock exchange.
After five years of successful trading,Fastrack Express Courier returned to private ownership in February 2002 and continued to expand and excel as a privately owned company, establishing global alliances and gaining stronger brand recognition. Today, Fastrack Express Courier employs more than 25,000 people in over 554 locations across 50 countries, and has a strong alliance network providing worldwide presence.

We have been in business since the mid 80’s during the “major airfreight development period.” We have been members of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) since 1991 and are also members of the Household Goods Forwarders Association of America, Inc., and (HHGFAA).

Our Corporate Office is Located at 50/51 Roman Ridge, Accra, Ghana., with a branch office in NE 1st St, Miami, FL 33132, USA.

Contact details:

107 Habanar Square, Mayfair, NY, USA.
info@fastrackdeliveryxp.services

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=146967.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: fastrackdeliveryxp.services
Updated Date: 2020-10-16
Creation Date: 2020-08-10
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-08-10
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake website looks like:

fast1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@unitedcredit-global.in.net

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:38 pm

The "Royal Family" opened a bank account for the victim on a fake website active from unitedcredit.exponline.in.net and pretending to be Union Credit Global. They promised her to deposit there the weekly payment they were offering her as a member of the "Royal Family", with the mention that she can transfer the money from that account to her own bank account anytime she wants.

From: info@unitedcredit-global.in.net <info@unitedcredit-global.in.net>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 4:34 PM
To:
Subject: Account Information

Welcome xxx,

Here is your account details:
Account number: xxx
you can access it with you account opening password.
kindly send us your passport photograph to update your account
thanks for banking with us.

United Credit Group
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.